Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

LRoberts
Valued Contributor

Lakewood, CA
USA
100 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  07:43:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really love this company. I have no negative experiences with this company and I've met the owner twice. He's very nice and I would go out of my way to do shops for Stephen if he needed help. They pay quickly and if you need help with a shop, they are willing to help.

Lauren
Go to Top of Page

ShopperDee
Star Contributor

USA
416 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2008 :  3:40:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is this company still as great as the previous posts state? (Someone on another thread disparaged this MSC, so I wondered if it had changed in the last few months.)
Thanks.

Dee
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

JenniferA

CA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  3:02:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any new information on this company? They just opened up some decent paying jobs in my area and wanted to know more before I applied. How hard is the paperwork to do? I'm still very new at all this and don't want to get in over my head.

Jennifer
Happily shopping away in the Yuba, Sutter, Placer, Butte and Sacramento counties
Go to Top of Page

Jamie B

Salinas, California
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  09:14:05 AM  Send Jamie B an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any one have any ways of contacting someone at this company? the Prophet site has no means of contact that I can see. I'm having trouble with downloading some paperwork that i need to review.

Any help would be appreciated!

Jamie
Go to Top of Page

KelliL
Valued Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  11:13:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here is the information I have for them.....hope it helps!

Help or Questions after hours, on weekends, or on holidays, please email info@dynamic-advantage.com .

TOLL FREE: 866-870-1251 FAX: 818-238-1257

Happily shopping in North Orange County.
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  03:15:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is there any recent feedback on this company?

I received an email from Northwest Loss Prevention Consultants, inviting me to apply to their colleague.

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  11:30:38 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Judy, this company is based here in California and they have been in business for many, many years. My interactions with them have all been positive. I would recommend working with them.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Lisa-LA

Central, FL
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  3:22:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did one casual restaurant shop for them last year and I really enjoyed it. Friendly emails but yes, a lot of follow up (I also am not accustomed to several follow up questions, and that is with fine dining evaluations). However, the jobs on the board now do not interest me. Just a personal perspective. Others might enjoy them. I would work with them again if something interesting came up.

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

Kimberley
Valued Contributor

Columbus, Ohio
USA
178 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  08:44:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What's the latest on this MSC? Do they still have a good track record?

Kimberley
Route shopper with PV500 & backup rig.
Shopping since 2004 * MSPA Silver * Undercover Essentials * IMSC
Go to Top of Page

Kimberley
Valued Contributor

Columbus, Ohio
USA
178 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  09:21:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
By the way, their application is not on a secure, encrypted site. I wouldn't recommend you enter your social security number on it. Enter 9's in that field and then write and tell them why you did so.

They also suggest shoppers e-mail or fax their W-9 forms to the company; this, too, is highly unsecure. Fax that kind of information from a landline -- don't trust online faxing services. Such services have big targets on them from identity thieves.

Someone I know who owns a mortgage brokerage said the most secure method of sending sensitive information is still landline fax. They no longer use eFax or other online services for transmitting that kind of data.

Kimberley
Route shopper with PV500 & backup rig.
Shopping since 2004 * MSPA Silver * Undercover Essentials * IMSC
Go to Top of Page

Barbara N.CA
Star Contributor

San Francisco, CA
USA
2397 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2011 :  09:25:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is still one of my favorite companies. I have no complaints about payment or other issues. I wish they had more shops in my area.

Barbara
MSPA Gold Shopper since June, 2003.
MSPA 2005 "Go To" Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Karen C
Contributor

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2012 :  3:37:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara N.CA

This is still one of my favorite companies. I have no complaints about payment or other issues. I wish they had more shops in my area.

Is there any recent feed back on this company? They have several shops in my area that I am considering. Hope the news is good!
Go to Top of Page

ChrisThomas
Valued Contributor

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2012 :  4:54:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's excellent news.....apply. You won't be sorry
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2012 :  6:30:35 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

MarthaG

CA
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2012 :  10:39:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree as well. The schedulers are very nice and the fee is fair.
Go to Top of Page

MisterBill
Star Contributor

NY
USA
261 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  6:07:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They've apparently lost their cupcake client. Does anyone know if someone else is shopping them instead?

Bill
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2018 :  5:33:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does any SoCal shoppers know if Dynamic Advantage lost their very popular fast casual "surf/skateboard" themed restaurant? They used to be on ISS board, but I have not seen them for a couple months now. I check ISS several times per day. Just wondering if the program stopped or if someone has seen this client with another MSC? The scheduler has been non-responsive when I asked :-(

Micah
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums