Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

JenniferE
Contributor

Texas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  8:18:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A guess at the purpose would be to check even browning/cooking of crust and even distribution of toppings?

I never noticed just how greasy the pizzas were until I had to start looking at the crusts carefully.
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  9:02:45 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
If the pizza dough is not allowed to rise for the correct amount of time or cooked at the right temperature, the interior of the dough, where you see the bubbles would show this to those with a trained eye.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

David Richard
Valued Contributor

Providence, Rhode Island
USA
207 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  5:25:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It seems they do not post shopper fees for the jobs. How do you find out the fees?

Thanks

Happily shopping
Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts.
Go to Top of Page

MattMS
Star Contributor

Genoa, Illinois
USA
360 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  5:41:38 PM  Send MattMS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Many of their shops are reimbursement only. It is hard to determine if there is a fee though. The best way is to call them. That, I have also determined, is the best way to get assigned a shop if you desire.

Matthew - shopping North Central & North West Illinois
Go to Top of Page

MicheleinFLA
Star Contributor

FL
USA
334 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  7:15:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The fees are usually listed on the last page of the guidelines. They can be viewed before applying.

quote:
Originally posted by David Richard

It seems they do not post shopper fees for the jobs. How do you find out the fees?

Thanks

Michele
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

PJLaw1
Star Contributor

Nowhereville, NW
USA
370 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  3:06:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So I was doing a full check of the MSCs today and saw a few in my area for this MSC. Just want to make sure that I am reading this right. The ice cream shop only reimburses $5 no fee. And the expensive ring shop is only $7? I know with the ice cream they require 7 timings and several other details. The ring one requires even more details. I have seen other MSC doing the same assignments for 15 or more.

Philip
Silver Certified
Shopping Eastern NC
Go to Top of Page

JeffInIL
Star Contributor

IL
USA
310 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  3:15:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJLaw1

So I was doing a full check of the MSCs today and saw a few in my area for this MSC. Just want to make sure that I am reading this right. The ice cream shop only reimburses $5 no fee. And the expensive ring shop is only $7? I know with the ice cream they require 7 timings and several other details. The ring one requires even more details. I have seen other MSC doing the same assignments for 15 or more.

You're reading it right, Philip. Their pay, if it can be called that, is so low, I don't even bother checking their site much any more. I did a few video kiosk assignments for NSS a couple months ago. Those too were underpaid, but close, so I grabbed them anyway.

I hardly ever see them offer a bonus either. Apparently there are some smart shoppers around here though as most of their listings show as "open" indefinitely. Hardly ever see one listed as "filled". And seriously... good!

At some point you'd hope something would click in their collective head, but thusfar nothing. I WILL, however, say that they do pay on time. Payment is by check the end of the month following your shop, and I received it without having to inquire. So on that front, thumbs up.

Jeff
Go to Top of Page

PJLaw1
Star Contributor

Nowhereville, NW
USA
370 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  3:34:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have one location literally in walking distance. But for $5 reimbursement it is not worth the report.

Philip
Silver Certified
Shopping Eastern NC
Go to Top of Page

Irene_L.A.
Star Contributor

Valencia, California
USA
922 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  5:25:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They usually pay $7.00 fee no purchase. They have a new client which I did yesterday in Bev. Hills, pay $15.00...yahoo. I like this Co, and notice they got many new different shops out here this month. There growing, stick with them.

Irene Eichel
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  8:01:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They offer bonus by phone and the reports are easy.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

PeninaD
Valued Contributor

Stroudsburg, PA
USA
216 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  02:19:38 AM  Send PeninaD an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone recently had a problem with NSS paycheck?
The under $10 check NSS sent me this week bounced!
Plus of course, my bank charged me a fee.
Is this something new, or an aberrancy?

Penina
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

EKimak0930
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  04:26:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh boy, I just deposited a $25.00 check yesterday. I hope mine does not bounce.
Were you able to get in touch with them. I would be so mad....

Erin
Gold Certified
Shopping Central NJ
Go to Top of Page

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  04:00:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Penina, you are not alone! Just found out that my check for $3.59 bounced! First time in my life (55 years) that I have ever had a bounced check in my account! And the bank charged a $10 fee!

I know they are still in business because they just contacted me last week to do an $8 job.

Of course I will contact them tomorrow. Will let you know what I find out.

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page

RBSawyer
Contributor

Naples, FL
USA
86 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  07:05:05 AM  Send RBSawyer an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Please keep me updated on this issue with the bounced checks. Has anyone else had this problem? I haven't taken a job with this company in awhile, but I have one scheduled for today. Now, I am a little worried...

Robyn B Sawyer
Go to Top of Page

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  07:37:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Robyn, I will definitely be calling tomorrow morning and will let you know. Funny, their website has a lot of features about pay, including showing what your check looks like. I could care less about what the check looks like---I just want a check that doesn't bounce! I would much rather have waited three or four months for a viable check than one that cost me an extra $10!

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page

RBSawyer
Contributor

Naples, FL
USA
86 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  07:41:54 AM  Send RBSawyer an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks! I am really wondering if I should go ahead and do this shop today, since it involves a purchase. I would hate to be out the money and then deal with a bounced check issue. I never had a problem with them in the past, but it has been awhile since I have done a job for them.

Robyn B Sawyer
Go to Top of Page

EKimak0930
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  4:29:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just deposited a check on Friday. Since it is out of state it would be a few days before I know if mine bounced too.

Erin
Gold Certified
Shopping Central NJ
Go to Top of Page

Karen S
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
123 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  7:21:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just deposited my 17.68 check on Thursday too....What's going on with their checks?? Never had and issue before. I will be really upset if it bounces and I get a fee from the bank

Karen
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Ellinbeth
Valued Contributor

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  08:02:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I contacted them today. The person answering the phone said she would pass on my message to the person who is handling this (he wasn't in). She did say they were "aware of the problem and taking care of it."

Hmmm---that may be, but why not an e-mail apologizing and telling me how it will be taken care of?

So the verdict is still out on whether this is a decent company---or one that should be avoided like the plague....

Ellinbeth
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  11:47:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
An email went out advising what happened. You should be getting it today.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums