Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 34

RebeccainFL

Spring Hill, FL
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  08:39:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nothing showing up for me either. I can't imagine where all the work has gone. I really enjoy working for them...they're very easy to get along with and pay is like clock work. Hopefully something will come along soon!
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  5:00:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Birgit,

When they went to the Jet, we got emails telling us that we could no longer use efax, so I assumed we couldn't. I haven't tried it, just know that I don't make enough to continue with a landline just for them. Thanks for the info.

Go to Top of Page

Birgit White
Contributor

Hamburg, PA
USA
53 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  10:22:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
No problem Maralyn.

I too have no work showing on JET. But then again, I can't enter my completed calls either......site keeps freezing up.
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  9:02:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
LOL!!!!!!

Had two offers on Jet. States that one store is 33.2 miles, the other 41.....duh....it is a two hour drive for either one of them one way....what are they thinking and how do they come up with this amount of mileage. No Thanks, I will past.

Birgit, I had trouble with faxing the projects that I had and completed, but we got a e-mail stating that there are issues and not to worry that they would let us know when it problems are fixed.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
221 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  5:23:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Maralyn
Did you get the email from ASM or your DM about problems with faxing? After a day of freezing up, now problems faxing. Not only missing the work, also, missing natural insight!
Go to Top of Page

Connie23

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2010 :  06:40:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone know how to clear a completed call in the new Jet format? I returned the Toy Story gift cards and put the info into Jet and when I click on "save" nothing happens. It lists this project as "overdue." Any help is appreciated. Miss Insight!
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
221 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2010 :  07:00:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Connie23

I finally got mine to clear after 2 days of trying to report, then 2 days of re-faxing. I don't like seeing "overdue" when it's not my fault. Yes, I too am missing natural insight...this is way to time consuming! I don't understand the reason for the switch.
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2010 :  08:56:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The e-mail about problems came from my DM, she told us to quite re-faxing work, there were problems and they would let us know when it was fixed. I have one overdue still showing, when I tried to re-enter is all the question show they are answered, I have faxed it twice and it is still on my page in red overdue. I give up. Like the rest of you I wonder why ( "if it ain't broke, don't fix it") they switch to a new system, but Crossmark has done the same thing and the new system is horrible and like this one takes way to long. I would think they would want a system that speeds up the process not put it back in the dark ages. LOL!
Go to Top of Page

Stella41
Contributor

Pacific Northwest
USA
61 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  3:02:38 PM  Visit Stella41's Homepage  Send Stella41 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
My board still has 4 overdue shops in red. Some say paid on 7/4 I find that an odd pay date a sunday ??(direct dep)
Has any one recieved a update e- mail on the 'marked overdue' issue? that I may have missed.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
221 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  3:30:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received the " paid on 7/4" on 1 project I did on the 3rd. I haven't received any emails from anyone. I haven't even received notice of a new DM from over a month ago. Starting to feel pushed out of the company after over 3 yrs of work with them.
Go to Top of Page

RebeccainFL

Spring Hill, FL
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  3:33:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm so glad I'm not the only one missing Natural Insight! I was afraid I was the only one.
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2010 :  06:49:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a project that is over a week old that will not clear out. One of my friends has over 10 that will not clear out, she said that she got a e-mail saying the payroll is incorrect, we have the same DM, but I did not get that e-mail.
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2010 :  10:22:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is your DM KJ? I didn't get that email either. I just wish i had some jobs to report on, lol.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
221 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2010 :  1:49:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I believe my DM is PF but I haven't been told that by her or ASM. I received an email from someone at ASM over a month ago telling me my new DM would be announced soon. That never happened so who knows. I agree KaritoWA, which I had something to report on too.
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Lynne
Contributor

PA
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2010 :  4:59:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just ineterviewed today for a full time position, doing alot with smuckers and batteries. Anyone have any feedback on this position?

Sharon Lynne
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2010 :  5:24:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
my DM is new to me, but not to the company. I have had her since May 2010, but don't here from her much, just the usual team emails. She replaced Rich, he was the only DM I have had there.

Sharon Lynne, Sorry, I only know about the project team and it sounds like you were interviewed for the dedicated team. Good luck to you.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1666 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2010 :  6:55:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I highly suggest you call to sign up for the Cigna Starbridge insurance policy. I have had it and it is really good for the money. There is a prescription limit of $300 a year, dental (partial covergae) and discount for office visits among other benefits.
The rate is very reasonable!
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2010 :  8:57:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
KaritoWA,

Yes, we have the same DM.
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2010 :  2:33:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maralyn

KaritoWA,

Yes, we have the same DM.

Is she new to you as well or has she been your DM all along .
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2010 :  4:11:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
New,

I guess about 6 months now and she has a huge territory, her husband and another person are her assistants.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums