Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 34

Millee

Hardwood, MI
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2010 :  07:28:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My three jobs too disappeared for the project at the end of Oct. 29,30,31...this the email that I got this morning..don't worry it looks like they maybe back..here is the email that got.

Please DO NOT reply to this email; Contact your supervisor with questions

You are receiving this email because you have a store assigned for one of the following projects:

Mars Halloween - 06171-051404 FRI ONLY 10/29

Mars Halloween - 06171-051405 SAT ONLY 10/30

Mars Halloween - 06171-051407 SUN ONLY 10/31

The calls for all these projects have been put in Pending in the PTS system, due to the large amount of opportunities these projects created.

Your Scheduled calls are still in the system, and will NOT be removed.
You will be able to see the calls as soon as the updates are run in PTS

Thank you ASM Project TEAM
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2010 :  09:44:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all
Just got rehired and have questions about this jet system. Did watch the training video, but when I click on to the Call REport tab, it comes up encrypted. Am I supposed to go to the reporting page and print that? My dm could not even access my info, and I am waiting for a call back from the help desk. I figured that you folks will respond faster then them.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

Mindy25

Bronx, NY
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2010 :  12:16:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
hi roberta you have to go in under inter explorer, nothing else will work everything else comes up encrypted. even if you go in through firefox and selext open with internet explorer it is still encrypted.

this is just for printing, data entry can be done through fire fox

hoep that helps

Mindy
serving ny nj and ct
shopping merchandising audits and store set ups
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2010 :  2:37:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you Millee...I received the e-mail this morning also.
Go to Top of Page

Brenda C

Aberdeen, NJ
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2010 :  10:37:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else doing the vacuum demos? Any feedback on those? I have done 2 weekends so far... Trying to find an answer about when payment is expected!

Shopping Jersey!
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2010 :  6:35:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was getting occasional assignments with the old RMX and liked it very much. I look forward to seasonal work. Then I was hired over a year ago by ASM for demos. When RMX became a part of ASM, being with both became an issue until they realized that I wouldn't be doing over 40 hours a week by combining them. Then the website for the old RMX changed to JET. I have not been able to log on since. I tried in July, got busy, then started again this week. Nothing will log me on. It appears that my old computer does not have enough memory to accommodate JET. I will probably have to get a laptop, something I've been wanting to do anyway. As of last night, I cannot log in to do my demo reports. My manager did not email me or call me today, so I'll have to call him tomorrow. I tried again tonight, and again requested a new password. Last night, I reached a stage where in order to tell the techies about this problem, I had to have a "domain" as well as a user name and password. It was bedtime by then, so I didn't try one. Does anyone know exactly what to type in for the domain? Do you know an easier way to get into JET (without having to buy a new laptop)? Thanks.

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2010 :  9:26:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sandra G....
I think almost everyone has had issues with JET, I still get booted off when I need to download something. Here is the info on the site, I'd call for help....

create a help desk ticket at https://helpdesk.asmnet.com or call: (888) 900-4ASM (4276)5 am - 5 pm Pacific

I don't know if it's your low memory or not...I have the same issues on my older computer and my sons brand new one.

Brenda C...
I don't do demos so I'm not sure if your pay dates are the same as mine...I was paid 9/17 & the next is 10/1. Every 2 weeks & never been late.
Go to Top of Page

Brenda C

Aberdeen, NJ
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2010 :  7:58:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, DC, I did get paid, I just jumped the gun and got anxious, but it's all good and accurate. They do pay on time.

Shopping Jersey!
Go to Top of Page

MoniqueS
Trainee

Hemet, CA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2010 :  6:03:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I need help-This week is the first time I have used the new input system-The evidence button is crazy-I am not even sure it registers everything I have faxed so I faxed in twice-next I want to reschedule a day for 3 jobs and it won't let me and i am well in the time frame. Is this the norm? I miss naturalinsight.

Monique
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2010 :  6:34:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have rescheduled without problems but I've had it where the pop-up that you change your date & time is too big and the button on the bottom to reschedule isn't there and I have to log off and start all over. As, far as the evidence button I have never used it & don't know what it's for! Hope I haven't missed something
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  5:26:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Glad to see that more jobs are available and I have a new DM too. Things are looking up. ASM always pays on time and accuratley
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  05:54:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi KaritoWa,hows it going with the new mileage system? Or does it effect you guys? I know it has on the large and small format teams.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  1:02:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Kelly,

Yes it does affect the project team. We were not paid for our mileage before. Is that what you were referring too.How is the mileage system new to you? did you not get paid for mileage before or is it working out to be leass for you now?
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  1:07:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
For some reason I cannot do anything with the Jet system now using IE. I have had help from the help desk and it works for a day or two, then back to a bunch of error messeges. I finally downloaded Google Chrome browser and have no issues with Jet now. Chrome is a bit different from IE, and you need to download some od the plugins that normally are used with IE, but WOW my browsing experience is way faster...I always wondered why my cable internet wasn't faster and now I know it was IE. I still don't care for the Jet system. The other was so easy and Jet makes things too complicated. All in all though. I love working with Advantage.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  06:16:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes Karito we were getting paid for mileage and what they call wear and tear on our cars because we have to drive ALOT on the mars large format team. I average over 3,000 miles a month because my territory is so big. So with the new system i'm lossing $$ several hundred or more a month now easily. I'm not sure how much longer i'll be working for them. I know that several on the mars small format team have had to quit already last week. I may be in the same boat. It doesn't even come close to covering what i put out for gas to drive almost 3 hours one way in the winter time to get all my stores done up in the Port Angeles area. Now i need tires again and another oil change. I have to make a decision real soon,in the next day or two.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  08:46:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kelly, I'm wondering, do you all have the same DM's we do? Probably not since we are in different divisions huh? Is it alright if I email you? I have some questions for you.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2010 :  7:52:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sure karitoWA,email anytime!! We all have differant DM'S. Mine is strictly Mars Large Format only. I just talked to another on the Gatorade team and it looks like she'll be quitting real soon too. And yep,i'll be giving my notice tomorrow. I already talked to my DM on Monday so she knows i'll be quitting already,just have to give her the date.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Connie23

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2010 :  7:25:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was with RMX and now am a project merchandiser for Advantage. Really like this company and my DM. My question is: How much per mile do Project Merchandisers get? And does anyone know what the government says is the going rate for mileage. With RMX I just kept track of my mileage and then deducted the amount from my income tax. I've just started inputting my mileage in Jet but I'm not sure if I should continue to do that, especially if we get more per mile from IRS as a deduction. What are you other Project Merchandisers doing? Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

SGibbs58
Contributor

Madison, AL
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2010 :  7:56:48 PM  Send SGibbs58 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mileage amount depends on where you live...my team partner lives in the territory next to me and she gets 4 cents more a mile than I get.

Something else big is about to happen at Advantage I think...may be not so good.

SherryG
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2010 :  06:14:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
SGibbs, can you share witht the rest of us?

Terri
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums