Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 34

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  6:40:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm on the east coast but I think we have different supervisors. Also, a couple weeks ago I receive an e-mail that my supervisor is now my "scheduler" and I now have a new "field supervisor". Have you tried signing into asmconnects? Go to your profile and it will show who your field supervisor is.
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  07:26:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the update, but I was left off of that mailing list.
Went on to the asmconncts site, but don't see anything that appears to be listed as My Profile.
When I put it in the search engine, it kicks me into the health benefits screen.
Resorted to emailing HR and hopefully they will get back to me shortly, as there is a project due today and still no materials to complete it.
Roberta

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  07:40:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
On asmconnects your profile link should be in the upper right hand corner. You can call quality control 866-753-9367 and they can help. I just had to call for a project starting Monday and haven't received the materials. Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  9:49:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much for the help, it appears that the new field supervisor is out of Penn, and I did leave a message for him. Too little too late, the project closes today, and the other project closes Tuesday. I'll be at my other job all day Monday and Tuesday.
Roberta

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

Brent
Contributor

Peoria, Arizona
USA
60 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2010 :  11:50:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone know who the Phoenix Supervisor/contact person is for Advantage?/ There is a job fair here next week... Also who do they service and service what???Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Brent
Contributor

Peoria, Arizona
USA
60 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2010 :  11:53:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Also how many hr a week do u work?
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2010 :  5:36:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I usually "cherry pick" quick and simple flat rate jobs. My part time retail job has me at 39.5 hours a week for the last month, so I only pick up an extra half day a week, but that can mean 50-60 extra in my pocket. 6-7 15 minute projects are just my speed.
If I could, and had the time, I could probably pick up 20 hours a week in my area
We shall see what I am scheduled for after the holidays but they have been pretty consistent since I was rehired in June at 4 days a week.
Roberta

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2010 :  08:00:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else having trouble reporting on JET. It's not accepting a 0 as an answer and when I go to save it tells me certain questions require an answer. I know I'm not explaining this right but if your having the issue you'll know what I mean. Also my faxes aren't going through.

Terri
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2010 :  4:10:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Terri, I don't work for Advantage, but I have a suggestion. Can you enter 1 instead of 0, and explain later? Also, using n/a or none as an answer in the spots that require an answer?? I've had to use this way with another company.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2010 :  11:06:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anyone else who is an existing employee get an email about I-9 compliance?

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  06:02:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
TVaugh

Perhaps by now you have received the email that Jet is having problems again, and they say to just agree with it, and say okay to all the odd questions that are appearing. About the 0, does a box come up that says it can only 1-10 or something to that effect, I have found that most of the time I cannot enter 0 because there is a preset amount in the system......hope this helps. I find the new Jet system to be a huge mistake, we had a great website that worked.

ActorMicheal, I have not receive that email.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  06:58:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Maralyn....did you get the email from the company or your Super? I too had a lot of problems reporting last night. I never seem to get any emails on problems. Another reason I miss the other site, as it would of been posted on the site.

ActorMichael...I didn't receive that email either.
Go to Top of Page

Birgit White
Contributor

Hamburg, PA
USA
53 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  07:50:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Michael,

Yes, apparently they need more info. I told them that nothing had changed from the previous forms and I still have to get another one filled out. Very frustrating.
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  08:05:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, no I didn't get the email, but I'm glad they know about it. I did just enter zero and moved on. I also got the I9 compliance, I had to fill out a new form and send copies of my ID/SS card. I do miss the old site, don't know why they change things when it was very easy to navigate. I also find the new site is much slower to load, etc.

Terri
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  09:55:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It said in the email that I have to meet an verifier in person to fill out the I-9 form; each of the two telephone numbers of the verifiers are no good.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  11:00:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ActorMichael, I just emailed you a copy of the email I received because this number does work and it's to Advantage Sales and Marketing, Talent Acquistion Dept. they'll explain it and they also have a list for someone nearest you, if not you'll have to get it notarized by someone experienced in I9s.

When hired I had mine notarized at One Stop, it's like an employment office, for free. Really they're just updating their files and it's only the I9 form they need notarized/verified and faxed. With this company the I9 need to be notarized,if you're lucky, one of their varifiers may be near you, at no cost to you. You'll also learn the correct way of fill these out, they're confusing for me.

Some companies renew the I9s every year especially if it's not steady work, but not notarized/verified, no fustration.

I've been with is company 2 full years, started working special events. For the past year I received only 2 calls for merchandising with the pay of $10 (hr), I told them no I needed at least $15(hr) for merchandising. These 1 hr. jobs just pays for the gas. I now need to be rehired for demos/samples with Campaigners, for Wal Mart. The Special Events were with Marketration, they work with a supervised traveling team also received travel time and mileage (for driver) pay. They had events here without calling us for work a few times at Food 4 Less.

My email said mine was filled out wrong too, I'm going to IRS office to have it checked before notarized. Lucky for me these offices are near each other and I hope I can still get it free at the same place.

Actor Michael, what work do you do for them?

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

Connie23

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2010 :  6:29:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Holy Cow! Is anyone else doing the Gatorade project? I did my stores today and when I got home to input the info, the questions in the computer were different from the questions that were on the surveys that I had printed out. The computer question was how many IRC's did you place. I did a guess-timate. My printed survey just asked if I had placed the IRC's. Did this happen to anyone else?
Go to Top of Page

Laurence-MA

MA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2010 :  09:44:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Happened to me too, good QC between the printed forms and the on line form. I also found some stores did not have some items authorized, some did have all though.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2011 :  7:41:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone working the Mars Candy large format notice a difference on their territory? I was talking to my old boss and she said that things have really changed here lately and are still changing. Their making some of the territories smaller but adding in some of the smaller stores and also adding more reps to districts too. Their even adding another DM for the large metro area too. Was wondering if that was happening all over and if the pay was changing as well. I noticed they have a TON of different openings for Advantage in my area,sooo many people have quit the different divisions when they took the gas card away and the wear and tear for our cars we used to get. But i notice that Advantage does not give yearly raises like Acosta and Crossmark do. And yes,i'm still good friends with my old boss.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2011 :  10:39:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really feel taken advantaged of when they pay by the hour like the Propel job; they only pay for time in store and not all the driving in between locations.

Michael
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums