Page: of 34

Bert M
Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2011 :  08:32:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Michael
Are you a project team member? Do you pick and choose projects from the dash board?
If so, you do get drivetime and office time for printing and admin time. On the call report, when you enter visit info online, the top right side has admin time...just go all the way to the right and click the plus sign. And on you main schedule page at the center up top, I think it says"add a job". When you open that, it will list drive time. You can enter from home to store, store to store and back home again. Go to the ASM connects website, there is a whole training session on how to input everything.
I did not enter all of this stuff at first, then called the office to see if it applied to me especially when I started assigning myself full days of work dedicated to ASM.
Hope that this helps.
Roberta

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2011 :  10:55:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes I pick and choose. Thanks for information. I did not know that we could do it on jobs that pay hourly. I have preference for the piece work pay.

Now everything is real quiet; no work at all.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

SGibbs58
Contributor

Madison, AL
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2011 :  10:44:18 PM  Send SGibbs58 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kelly I have been with them for 7 years on a dedicated retail team and we do get yearly raises...not much but..usually about 3%.

SherryG
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
560 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2011 :  08:12:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks SGibbs58. I wonder if it has to do with the manager or regional manager then? I was on a dedicated team and we were told no raises ever. And everyone on my team had never had gotten a raise all the time their were on the team.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2011 :  6:51:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has HR lost their minds???? I just got an email that I was being placed on leave due to ignoring I9 Requests. I have not received any requests to fill out new paperwork and have tons of work pending. Even talked to my new RM just last week, no mention made. I knew that they were asking employees to update their file, but I did not receive anything and am a fairly new hire. Did anyone else get this email? Is it in error? Guess that I will find out tomorrow when I call.
Roberta

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2011 :  7:04:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I never received request to re-do my I9 or any paperwork, as I have seen here others have. Also, I didn't receive the email you just received! Hopefully it's an error or you can straighten it out in a phone call...good luck! I better email my RM to check on this.
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Lynne
Contributor

PA
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2011 :  4:14:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any feedback on the Smuckers team? Thinking of applying, not sure what the job entails.

Sharon Lynne
Go to Top of Page

SGibbs58
Contributor

Madison, AL
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2011 :  12:46:03 PM  Send SGibbs58 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see where Advantage acquired the Kodak contract. I wonder how to find out about the jobs that go along with this...I would love to transfer to something electronic. I didnt see anything that looked like it would be Kodak in the openings at asmconnects and i have been looking for weeks.

SherryG
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  12:35:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also received notices about I-9 filled out wrong, They had done an audit in the office checking paperwork. They requested a little more information than normal. I went to a notarized and paid $10, it still wasn't correct and they sent a copy showing how they needed it filled out, so I had to go again and paid another $10. During this time I was also placed in Administrative Leave without pay till 3-25-11 to get it done. I faxed the second one on 3-23-11. Didn't here from them after that. So I emailed them today asking if it had gone through and correct. I received an email that the position was taken, and they recalled the last email about Administrative Leave.
I need to wait for an opening to be rehired

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  09:02:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone here scheduled for the True Fabrications audit at Kroger? I have my call form but no clear instructions or description/pic of what I'm looking for.

Terri
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  12:40:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm having problems logging in, tells me it's the incorrect password, etc. Tried to call the number but it's a fast busy. Is it just me?

Terri
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  2:49:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They reset everyones password, I thought it was every 6 months but it's every 60 days. I just called and got a new password.
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  12:38:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I emailed my DM with my problem and he just sent me the Advantage email that they reset passwords. Would have been nice if they told us in advance.

Terri
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2842 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  2:07:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Terri, how far west do you work? I signed up but haven't heard anything about any openings in my area.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Connie23

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2011 :  11:34:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm having problems logging in too. Did not receive any info on pass words being changed!!! Were you given a new pass word OR did you go online and reset your own password. I've got stores to cover in the A.M. tomorrow and I can't get in to print out anything!!
Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  07:19:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I couldn't log in last night. I changed my password and it let me use my old password to change to a new one. It's taking the new one just fine.
Go to Top of Page

TVaughn
Contributor

USA
94 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2011 :  10:27:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Marla, I usually work kokomo, tipton, noblesville, and elwood. So not to far west. They do have work time to time in Frankfort.
Connie, I finally got through at the number listed on JET, where you sign in, and he reset my password and said it was only good for 90 days. I haven't taken the time to see where online I reset my password.

Terri
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2842 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2011 :  3:26:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They must have someone in Laf. That's ok, I've hired on with someone else and have 16 assignments from early April to early May, more work coming in every week. I don't think I'll need them.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

SharonC

Jacksonville, FL
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  1:42:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone find they get the run around from this company ?

Don't let them make you work for free. YOUR time is worth $$$. Demand compensation for it.
Go to Top of Page

KentB

Cordova, TN
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  3:28:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for Advantage for almost one year and have not had any real problems. I love getting paid to drive and getting mileage too. They even pay me for entering reports, but I only use that option if I do a lot of visits per day. I like being a W2 employee since I save a fair amount by not having to pay all of the employment taxes.

They may have over-hired in my area, because there seem to be a lot fewer assignments available. I'm not really sure what division I work in, I merchandise for them at the big W, a large local grocery chain, and some smaller stores. I am in the corner of my state, and accept jobs in two adjacent states.

KentB

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums