Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 34

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
101 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  3:36:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info, I rarely get those mass emails, other than the monthly safety newletter

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2011 :  10:37:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if they paid mileage when they were RMX?

Michael
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2011 :  4:01:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have got the mileage back to middle of September 2010; that is all the Jet system would let me. but I should receive the mileage for the couple of years before that.

Also are less opportunities showing up on Jet for you; it is way down for me. I'm trying to find out is it just me or everyone else too.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

BrianHanson37
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2011 :  02:17:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am moving to Colorado in five days, and saw they had an opening in the town I was moving to. I applied, did I just make a mistake?

It was for the part time project merchandiser position. I am going to still be working full time, figured this could just help with money, since I have 4 day workweeks and go nuts sitting around LOL.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2011 :  9:06:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
BrianHanson37...No, I don't think you made a mistake, I a RPM & love working for ASM. It's just some weren't told of being paid for DT & mileage.

ActorMichael...My work is up a bit because of Halloween but otherwise it is less work. I don't know about your area but I know I'm competing with more people for work, now. Over hiring seems to be an issue.
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
101 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2011 :  06:06:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
With lay offs and hours being cut, I think that a lot of us are jumping on the dashboard and grabbing work that we ordinarily would take a pass on. Also, there is some "over-hiring" going on. I've seen postings for the area that I cover now, and various other people signed into the vendor log. Thank goodness for Mars and holiday candy, things should stay steady thru March.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2011 :  10:58:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had three days of scheduled work disappear off Jet for the last weekend of this month.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2011 :  11:59:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ActorMichael

I had three days of scheduled work disappear off Jet for the last weekend of this month.

I just checked and I did too...the busiest week-end of the year just cleared. I could of filled those days with other company's but it's too late now.
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2011 :  6:12:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I talked to someone in management and I was told that the jobs should reappear; I was told when they when they upload new jobs into system they have to take some down temporarily because of system overload.

Was also told that hey have a lot more work but they have hired a lot more reps.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1642 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2011 :  07:17:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone gotten materials to do the Visual Ice intallations in the freezer of grocery stores? I still haven't gotten mine and it started 10/17.
Go to Top of Page

Dawn E

Cranston, RI
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2011 :  09:13:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if they have assignments in the state of Rhode Island?
Thanks

Serving Rhode Island: Cranston, Providence, Warwick, Johnston, North Providence, East Providence
Go to Top of Page

KentB

Cordova, TN
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 :  07:53:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been servicing a gourmet coffee company in a large grocery chain here in the midsouth. Recently all those jobs disappeared off my calendar. I noticed that in several of the stores, they had removed the fixture and replaced it with another company including a grinder. My supervisor would not answer my inquiries. Has anyone else seen this in their area?

KentB in Memphis
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 :  3:22:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone work on the superfridge team? If so do you spend 30 minutes in each store,or longer? How many stores do you have? Was wondering if it's a dedicated team only or if you have other work as well?

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 :  4:14:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am offered Super Fridge in my area on the dashboard to accept or decline.
Go to Top of Page

SusanP

CA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 :  5:19:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am also curious about the super fridge projects. What are the assignments like? How is the reporting done?
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 :  5:19:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Maralyn,so it must not be a dedicated team. Was wondering how it could be a dedicated team if the store visits are about 30 minutes each,at least that's what the rep said who was in our store 2 weeks ago.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

TeriZoo41

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  9:08:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I work for advantage in so cal and not liking management at all!!! I feel like I am being micro managaged and my manager is trying to get promoted and she has lied to cover her butt lots of times and I am about to let her have it. I do enjoy the job and would like to keep it but I dont know how much longer I can keep my mouth shut. Good companies dont have a huge turn over rate.

Teri
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
101 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2012 :  4:08:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else locked out of their calendar? I get to the calendar, but none of my call reports will open, I can't accept any work, and can't print tomorrow,s call reports. Also, the old help desk number is not working, can someone supply me with the new one. I have 800-786-7769. GRRRR I hate putting in work late.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2012 :  6:51:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bert I just signed on Jet and I was able to open call reports to print. I know I had an issue Fri. trying to report work, but I could accept work. Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
101 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2012 :  6:57:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think it was an issue of 10,000 of us all logging on at the same time to print out the recall call reports. Like it when problems resolve themselves but exiting the browser.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums