Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 34

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  5:45:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Congrats Kelly on your new job. I hope that you like it.

Karito
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
560 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  10:30:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks KaritoWA! Still working on the new hire papers,lots to sign and have documented(I-9),certain amount of car insurance etc. I should start training in about 10 days.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

LorieAZ
Apprentice

AZ
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  07:17:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kellie, Do you work for Advantage or Wrigley Mars? I would love to to do merchandsing for Wrigley. do you if your D.M has Arizona too?

Lorie
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
560 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  11:20:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi LorieAZ, I will be working for Advantage and will be doing the Mars candy and Wrigleys gum in the big stores Walmart,Safeway,Fred Meyers etc. Advantage has ALOT of different divisions of merchandisisng. My DM only has WA,OR and ID. I love my DM,she is sooo nice to deal with,very kind! I would apply with them and see what happens. I applied a number of months ago and just got the call several weeks ago for a interview.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Lynne
Contributor

PA
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  5:58:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Kelly, just got a call from Advantage, did they hire you from a face to face interview or by phone? Not sure what to expect, I am hoping to get on full time with them. What other services do they do other than the candy?

Sharon Lynne
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
560 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  8:10:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They called first,sent the online papers to fill out and then i went for a face to face interview with the DM of that division i would be working for. She was the one who decided because i would be working for her. Did they say over the phone what you would be doing? and how many hours? I asked when they called, what i would be doing and how many hours a week it would be. They have 1300 clients,so there's alot!

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

LorieAZ
Apprentice

AZ
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  10:23:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the reply back Kelly. I will try their site!

Lorie
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
560 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  11:15:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hope it goes well LorieAZ. It took a few months before they called me. With the new year and contracts from different companies changing, you never know!

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  9:54:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can any one tell me how often they pay, and is any one being paid with the TotalPay or TotalCheck card. I was hbeing paid by Marketration within a work of completed work now Advantage Sales and Marketing will be doing the payroll and it's almost two weeks is completed assignments.

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  10:20:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Every other Thursday the money comes.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

DavidCar
Valued Contributor

Charlotte, North Carolina
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2010 :  4:38:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I receive direct deposit.
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2010 :  11:52:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I receive direct deposit every other Friday...today I was paid.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
560 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2010 :  8:28:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm on the dedicated team for Mars candy and Wrigleys gum. I was given the choice when i sent in my papers to HR of either direct deposit or a card that they would add the money to and i could use it like a debit card,only without having to have a bank account. I chose direct deposit because i have a bank account. I'm paid every 2 weeks on friday.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  12:04:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks to every one replied, I work for them under Marketration doing Special Events, if a customer buys three items they receive a nice gift. For Food 4 Less we set up several tents and there's at least 15-20 people working, we'll give out a bag with a few samples, have a game to win nice gifts, or they can buy 3 items and receive a gift. These events are scheduled very 3-4 months.

A few times that they've been scheduled in my area we aren't being scheduled for them. Instead they've sent a crew from L.A. (4 hrs away) and San Diego (2 hrs away) being paid mileage and drive time plus stay in a motel overnight. Most of them are couples working together or as a team.

There's other events that take only two people these are printing 5" x 7" pictures with a frame, or printing a laser key chain if the customer buys three items. I have been the only one scheduled to work these events 3 times only because one of the team members doesn't like comming to this desert town for two days. Every one else in my area hired with this company didn't work the whole year.

Mary

~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  06:02:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked for RMX for almost 2 years,then they became ASM. I have worked constantly, not part of the dedicated teams. I keep wondering why I never hear of other positions within the company. I am self-assign and love the company.
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  09:10:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Dawn, I also have worked for RMX as an IC and self assign. When I went to asmnet to apply for the dedicated team, it kept telling me that I did not qualify, so I emailed to find out why. I was told that we need permission from our RMX supervisor before we can apply to other teams in the company. Right now, I have plenty of work with them as an IC. You should talk to your supervisor about other opps within the company.
I too got my DD yesterday (Friday)

Karito
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  02:45:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also got paid on Saturday, received check in the mail.

~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

DChristine
Valued Contributor

USA
220 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2010 :  09:07:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I made a mistake reporting on Naturalinsight, reported a store under the wrong store. Would anyone have a contact number so I can try and get them to help, so I can correct my error? No...contacting my Super didn't work.
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2010 :  10:31:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Your manager should be able to fix that.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1633 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2010 :  1:50:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How does one get work with these folks? They have a good insurance policy for part timers. I do believe I read something like that.... they use Cigna Starbridge. I did one job for them but never got anymore?? They went in with RMX so is all of the work on the dashboard at Natural Insights?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums