Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

CharyseH

OR
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  4:09:51 PM  Send CharyseH an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Karito,

I am doing the same assignment only in Oregon. I have never done merchandising before and hope it's not overwhelming for me. How is it going so far? I am anxious to find out how you are doing with these.

Charyse
Happily shopping in OR and WA state
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  5:27:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Charyse,
Hi, I was supposed to do my first ones today but had to reschedule because the paperwork just got here via FedEx. I am doing two tomorrow which is probably better anyway because they are both smaller banks than the other three.
You should do fine, just go over the training real good. Follow the reort that they send in order, it is like a checklist so that you don't miss anything. Its supposed to take two hours, but take your time and go for being accurate. If you have any doubts they encourage you to call, so be sure to do so, I lnow I will if I need to. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Karito
Go to Top of Page

Minerva

AZ
USA
45 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2010 :  12:27:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is my first post here. I just wanted to say that I did 4 banks this past week and none of them went like the training video says they will. There were a few little differences with each bank and I found a lot of things that weren't covered in training or in the written guidelines. Only one bank took 2 hrs; the others took much less time. I suggest, though, that if you have a big busy bank, don't go at lunch time.

The company is really great. They were always available whenever I called and somebody always answered my questions quickly. After I had to call them 3 times during my first bank, I added their phone number to my cellphone to make it easier for me to call!

Minerva
Southern Arizona
Go to Top of Page

KaritoWA
Star Contributor

WA
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  3:53:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did have three scheduled for one day, but I split them up after doing the first two. It is just too busy in the afternoon, so I rescheduled them 1 each morning instead.
My first bank was easy enough, the second was not and the bank is huge with three floors and six bathrooms, lol.
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Wright
Star Contributor

Arlington, VA
USA
2085 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  12:45:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got an email that says its from Greet America. They say they are launching a service called Fetchitosis.com Did anyone else get this email the email address was from oh@greetamerica.com This email claims a service of getting things like birth cetificates and other paperwork. I feel a red flag here. Anyone from the company have input. I noticed this is the second company in a few weeks that was starting up some service. I'd like to know if others got this. I guess I'm a little leary as I have been getting spammed a lot all of a sudden. I'm not to thrilled when a company has started selling cell phones or other stuff. I want to earn money not give it away.
With that said I do understand in this economy the need to expand. I just want to know this stuff is legit and not someone who is just using a company name etc.

Sandy C
Go to Top of Page

JudyH

Westfield, MA
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  04:13:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I work for Greet America and received this email also. I don't think this is spam.

Judy
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1137 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  04:35:43 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Such questions may be verified directly by the company via their Contact Us page: http://www.greetamerica.com/contact.htm

I did that and recevied an answer the same business day.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Lisa1961
Contributor

Tupelo, MS
USA
61 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  06:46:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sandra I received this email also. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of work?

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

Minerva

AZ
USA
45 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  06:55:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did work in late March for GA-Fetchitosis to take 20+ photos. I know it was for Fetchitosis because my ICA that I had to sign and fax back specifically said so as well as the invoice I had to send in after the job. I had done other work before for GA but the Fetchitosis work was a different type of job. I got paid for the work last week.

Minerva
Southern Arizona
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Wright
Star Contributor

Arlington, VA
USA
2085 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  02:53:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did not know it was a job offer or work. It sounded to me like a service they were going to start providing. Thanks Jeff for the tip.

Sandy C
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  07:00:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think Greet America and GA are great. I got the Fetchitosis email. It was very interesting. I do genealogy and understood. I am not keen on the name "Fetchitosis" but it will probably grow on me. I hope I get lots of this work. It should be fun and interesting.

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  3:55:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Sandra, I do genealogy too, so understood it, and signed up also. I already do volunteer lookups. For people in California you cannot get copies of birth,death ,marriage certificates unless you are a direct relative.California put in a law a few years ago because of identiy theft.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2010 :  12:32:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also got the email about it. I thought it looked interesting, but am not emailing them about it because I'm going to be moving in June and do not know exactly where I'll be at, just the general location. My husband got a new job in March and has been renting a room at a beach house. That goes away at the end of this month and he's looking for a place to rent there for us, so we can get moved.
Go to Top of Page

AnnCamp
Contributor

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2010 :  1:16:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Based the interesting posts here I just applied to Greet America. Immediately afterward I got an email from them with information about a possible assignment. Really fast. I'm impressed. I am also very interested in signing up with Fetchitosis. How do I sign up with them?

Ann
Go to Top of Page

Les1989

Monterey, CA
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  8:22:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone received their accuracy bonus yet??

MSPA Silver
Go to Top of Page

MelanieS
Contributor

IL
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2010 :  08:40:37 AM  Send MelanieS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi. I'm trying to find Greet America contractors, particularly in the west and south, who have been working on the food stamp project. Please message me. Thanks!

Melanie
Go to Top of Page

Les1989

Monterey, CA
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2011 :  4:51:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anybody have any new information on this company and whether they are still doing some of the projects they have done in the past? Emails to contact person is bouncing back...??? Thanks for any info!

MSPA Silver
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Wright
Star Contributor

Arlington, VA
USA
2085 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2012 :  12:53:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for Greet America this year or this spring. If you have have you been paid by them.

Sandy C
Go to Top of Page

Barbara
Valued Contributor

New Jersey
USA
117 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2012 :  1:41:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes I was paid within two weeks.
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Wright
Star Contributor

Arlington, VA
USA
2085 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2012 :  4:57:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting.

Sandy C
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums