Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: i-SPY hospitality audit services (Ispy4u)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Jules in Boston
Star Contributor

Boston, MA
USA
1492 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2004 :  8:33:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The company is based out of Philadelphia, PA and does work locally.
There does not seem to be a way to sign up on he web site.

Any feedback??

http://www.ispy4u.net/

GOLD CERTIFIED
Shopping Boston, MA and metro area.

Anne Sanborn

Dudley, MA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2004 :  08:55:08 AM  Visit Anne Sanborn's Homepage  Send Anne Sanborn an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi! I emailed this company yesterday and got a reply that they were not looking for shoppers in MA.

Shopping in Worcester County, MA
Go to Top of Page

Cath
Star Contributor

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2004 :  10:48:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Although there was no shopper application visible, the website does provide an email address for contacting them. Their website mentions an area that they serve. I also searched for dates to see if it was a current site and I did find one on the restaurant buzz page. Another poster from your state said she emailed them and received a response.

MSPA "Go To Shopper" 2006
MSPA Gold Certified, July 2003.
MSPA Gold Certified Shoppers Panel, Washington, DC, November 7, 2003.
Specializing in hotels, resorts and restaurants since 2002.
Go to Top of Page

KravMarc

Philadelphia, PA
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2005 :  12:31:57 PM  Visit KravMarc's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jules in Boston

There does not seem to be a way to sign up on he web site.
i-SPY is based in Philly and we primary work with local clients. Thanks for the interest.

Anyone is encouraged to fill out an application on line for potential shops.

Thanks, Marc

Marc Kravitz
i-SPY hospitality audit services
Go to Top of Page

injeanious Pamela
Star Contributor

Marlton, New Jersey
USA
710 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2006 :  7:23:55 PM  Visit injeanious Pamela's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for I-Spy a few times now. The owner is very personal and responsive. Payment is lightening fast!! The locations I have shopped have been very nice. I would highly recommend them to any experienced reliable shopper.
Pam

MSPA Gold certified
#rjw696. Shopping South Jersey and Philadelphia.
Go to Top of Page

JaniceDBurness

Burlington, NJ
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2006 :  05:34:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have also worked for I-Spy and found the company to be very efficient and receptive and easy to work with. Reimbursement is promptly paid by PayPal. Definitely a good organization to do mystery shops for!

Janice
Go to Top of Page

DJJohn97
Apprentice

East Lansing, MI
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2006 :  09:24:57 AM  Send DJJohn97 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello. I completed a shop with I-Spy. The shop was easy and I received my payment quickly (within a week). I signed up via email replying to a posting on Volition and we communicated through email.

John
Go to Top of Page

Christine W.
Trainee

Southfield, MI
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2006 :  5:21:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done shops for i-Spy and highly recommend them to anyone. Payment was within days and the shops were very quick to complete. I responded to a post on Volition and the owner contacted me with shop details via email.
Go to Top of Page

Mary Snow
Apprentice

Fishers, IN
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  6:30:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just did a shop for them and it was very easy and I got paid right away. I would recommend them.
Go to Top of Page

ChrisNC

Windham, ME
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2006 :  5:53:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed some phone shops for i-spy4u recently. They were fun, easy, Marc provided great feedback about each one. I would work for him again in a heartbeat. I would have been paid immediately,but there was a problem on my end with my PPal account. Marc was kind enough to contact me when he had a problem sending me my payment, and sent it as soon as I notified him that it was good to go. I hope to have the opportunity to work with Marc and i-spy4u again soon. Two thumbs up!
Go to Top of Page

EllenGr

Lyndhurst, OH
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  09:46:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree. I just recently completed the phone reservation shop. Marc was extremely professional, called when he said he would and guided me along the whole way. If you have a chance to work with him, by all means, do it.
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  10:12:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A very good company and I was paid within 10 minutes of completing the calls. Marc was easy to work with.
Go to Top of Page

Margie83
Apprentice

Albany, NY
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  11:17:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have only had one experience with this company, but it was certainly a positive one! Mine was a phone shop and pay was in my paypal account in minutes from completion! Marc was very easy to work with. Can't get much better than that-BRAVO!
Go to Top of Page

Ruthie777
Trainee

Benton, LA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  1:14:01 PM  Visit Ruthie777's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to tell all of you that I have shopped for this company. They paid me the next week.
Go to Top of Page

Brenda Ferguson-Calloway
Apprentice

West Columbia, SC
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  3:14:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed working with Marc doing the mystery calls. I was paid in a couple of days. If I was offered the opportunity again, I would be happy to participate. Thanks.

Brenda Ferguson-Calloway
Go to Top of Page

Katen
Trainee

NJ
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  4:26:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Absolutely great company to do work for! I did a phone shop and Marc made the process very easy. I logged into my PayPal account shortly after completing the shop and there was my money...deposited within minutes of hanging up the phone with him!! Couldn't get any faster or better than that...A+ in my book. I only wish all shops were this easy and all company personnel this friendly and helpful. :D
Go to Top of Page

Cath
Star Contributor

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2006 :  9:03:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My experience with this firm has been positive. Reimbursement was very fast and Marc was pleasant to work with. I look forward to working with this firm more often.
On my most recent assignment, I received my reimbursement within minutes after submitting my receipts. Can't complain about that!
Go to Top of Page

BrendaWells

Houston, Texas
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  08:33:49 AM  Send BrendaWells an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
i-Spy is great!!

Brenda Wells
MSPA Silver # 9jrcfn
Go to Top of Page

Brenda Jones
Apprentice

Jacksonville, FL
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  09:30:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done two telephone calling jobs for i-SPY and I found them to be friendly and accommodating. The best part is that payment was received within MINUTES of completing the job. I would definitely work for them again.

Brenda Jones
Go to Top of Page

Sandy Snowwis

Winchester, TN
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  09:52:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Excellent company! I was paid for calls within two minutes of hanging-up (via PayPal) and on other occassions was paid within the hour when submitting a report. One of the best companies in reqards to compensation for time and response to my questions.
Go to Top of Page

Ruthie777
Trainee

Benton, LA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  07:23:37 AM  Visit Ruthie777's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I-SPY is a great company to shop for. Recently, I did a shop for them and the pay was within minutes. Wish there were more shops available like this.

Ruthie Jones
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums