Printer Friendly

Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Dawn Altemus

West Chester, PA
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  06:42:13 AM  Send Dawn Altemus an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been thinking about bringing this up for a couple of weeks now. I got the idea by reading the threads that people from other states have written. I live in southeast Pennsylvania (quite near Philly) and would like to network with other shoppers in my area. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone interested. I was thinking we'd wait until after the New Year because the holidays can be so hectic!Let me know if you like this idea or not.

It seems that shoppers who have done this in other states have had a great time! Let me know what you think!

Dawn M. Altemus
Silver Certified a6zr6r
Shopping PA, DE and NJ

CarolynPA
Trainee

Glen Mills, PA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  1:20:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Dawn,

I live in the Southwestern suburbs of Philadelphia! I would love to get together.

Carolyn Delaney-Cline
MSPA Gold Certified ubtckc Shopping Delaware, Chester Counties - PA and Wilmington Delaware.
Go to Top of Page

Alycat

Coatesville, PA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  7:10:22 PM  Send Alycat an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Far west suburbs here, shopping mostly Chester and Lancaster counties...
Go to Top of Page

LynnW
Trainee

Norristown, PA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  10:42:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm new to mystery shopping and would love to meet with others in PA. Shopping in Montgomery County.
Go to Top of Page

RitaM

Wilmington, DE
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  1:41:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I live in DE. I shop Philadelphia and South down to DE. I would love to Network.
Thanks
Rita
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Barnes

Harrisburg, Pa
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2004 :  9:26:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Dawn,

I've been waiting to hear from other PA shoppers, I shop Harrisburg,Camphill,Hershey and Mechanicsburg. Please keep me in the loop...

Ellen
Silver Certified

Ellen Barnes
Go to Top of Page

Dawn Altemus

West Chester, PA
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  09:28:20 AM  Send Dawn Altemus an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's great to hear from those who have posted and those who have e-mailed me! Sundays seem to be the easiest day for me to work with, so I was thinking possibly January 23 or 30th? Let me know what'll work for you! Also, I just wanted to say that anyone in a nearby state who would like to come is more than welcome! The more the merrier!

Dawn M. Altemus
Silver Certified a6zr6r
Shopping PA, DE and NJ
Go to Top of Page

LynnW
Trainee

Norristown, PA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  09:35:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Dawn - That's great... either Sunday would be good for me. I'm very excited to meet others and exchange some ideas.
Lynn
Go to Top of Page

ChelleL
Trainee

Philadelphia, PA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  09:52:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would love to network with other PA MSers. I've been MSing since 1985, and now live in Philadelphia, PA. MSing has allowed me to be a stay-at-home mom for the past 7 years, allowed us to still eat out at our favorite restaurants without feeling guilty about spending so much money, and I don't think I've ever actually had to pay for a pack of diapers within the past 7 years! I seem to always have shops at grocery stores, retail chains, etc... where I buy my diapers and get reimbursed for them! What a life!!! :)

Count me in when planning a networking get-together in this area. I look forward to it!

Philadelphia area MSPA certified and shopping since 1985!
Go to Top of Page

JSMcCandlish

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  6:31:53 PM  Send JSMcCandlish an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I live in the Pittsburgh area. I know there are lots of you in the eastern side of the state. I would love to meet some MSers in the western part of this great state. Is there anyone out there???

Julia McCandlish
Shopping Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Northern suburbs since 4/2004
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

CarolynPA
Trainee

Glen Mills, PA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2004 :  05:57:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I am so excited about us getting together!!!

Should we meet in a bookstore coffee shop? What do you think Dawn since this is your party?

Either Sunday is good for me (so far).

Carolyn Delaney-Cline
MSPA Gold Certified ubtckc Shopping Delaware, Chester Counties - PA and Wilmington Delaware.
Go to Top of Page

Dawn Altemus

West Chester, PA
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2004 :  08:23:46 AM  Send Dawn Altemus an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
A bookstore coffee shop sounds good to me! I can't wait to meet everyone!

Dawn M. Altemus
Silver Certified a6zr6r
Shopping PA, DE and NJ
Go to Top of Page

LynnW
Trainee

Norristown, PA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2004 :  08:28:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Isn't there a big one on Rt. 202 south of KOP?
Go to Top of Page

RenaeinPA

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2004 :  6:59:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am also a shopper in the Pittsburgh area. I would love to hear from you and possibly get together sometime. Any others out there?

Renae

Renae in PA
Go to Top of Page

Alycat

Coatesville, PA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2004 :  7:28:25 PM  Send Alycat an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I think that's a Barnes & Noble. There's one at Main Street at Exton, too.
Go to Top of Page

Tina T

PA
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2004 :  10:09:49 PM  Send Tina T an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm from Northern Lancaster County but shop Berks, Lancaster, Lebanon and Dauphin Counties.

MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

LynnW
Trainee

Norristown, PA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2004 :  07:16:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh good,I know the one in Exton but had forgotten that one. Do we have a date set yet? I am really looking forward to this.
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Barnes

Harrisburg, Pa
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2004 :  07:23:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do we want to do this before Christmas?
shopping Harrisburg,Hershey,Mechanicsburg & Camphill area's.

Ellen Barnes
Go to Top of Page

JSMcCandlish

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2004 :  07:37:29 AM  Send JSMcCandlish an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
hey Renae,
I'm in the north hills........ lets see if anyone else responds and we can get together after the new year.
Julia

Julia McCandlish
Shopping Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Northern suburbs since 4/2004
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Alycat

Coatesville, PA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2004 :  07:44:39 AM  Send Alycat an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Too much going on before Christmas.
Go to Top of Page

Debster
Apprentice

Philadelphia, PA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2004 :  07:57:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi PA shoppers!

I shop Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs. If you are going to get together after the holidays I would love to be included. Let me in on the details too!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums