Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

PaulaCrayne
Trainee

Owegp, NY
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2007 :  09:05:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone live close to the PA/NY state line. Close to Scranton, Pa. I live in the southern tier of NY.
Go to Top of Page

JessicaM
Trainee

PA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2007 :  10:33:57 AM  Send JessicaM an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm based in Western PA, about an hour and a half from Pittsburgh. I'm in Pgh a lot to visit my boyfriend.

I also shop the Erie area. Not a great deal of work, but I've found a lot more opportunity than I'd expected.

Hope to see yinz around!

Jessica
MSPA Silver...Gold in July!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Go to Top of Page

Crystal79

McKees Rocks, PA
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  12:49:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in the PGH area here, too. I've been shopping off and on for about 4 years and just getting into merchandising. I would be all for a get together with others in the area.

Crystal

I need more merchandising work! :)
Go to Top of Page

TWetzel
Trainee

Mechanicsburg, PA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  10:19:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone! I'm from Mechanicsburg also and shop the Harrisburg, Carlisle, Camp Hill, Enola, etc., area. It's interesting to see that other people live in my area (who mystery shop, that is! I have been ms'ing since Oct. 2006 and I'm having so much fun with it. I would like to find out if others in my area know of any ms companies that have shops in this area besides the ones I already shop for. Hope to hear from you all soon. This is my first time writing and I'm kinda nervous about doing everything right.

Teresa
Go to Top of Page

DavidWMiller

Monroeville, PA
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  2:36:58 PM  Visit DavidWMiller's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I live in the western part of the state and would love to meet other shoppers in teh Keystone. Who knows maybe we could hold a conference in Harrisburg for all teh shoppers in PA!
Meanwhile I'll settle for the Pitty burg crew and surrounding areas.

Chow
dave

David W. Miller
Go to Top of Page

DavidWMiller

Monroeville, PA
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  2:39:21 PM  Visit DavidWMiller's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Renee

I live in Monroeville and shop Cranberry down to the south hills. Love to get to gether sometme and show you a database I am programming for shoppers. When it is done people will die for it.

Drop me a line and get some other shoppers together. Panera Bread maybe?
Dave

David W. Miller
Go to Top of Page

Jim from PA

Pottsville, PA
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  10:35:00 PM  Send Jim from PA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a shout out to all my fellow pennsylvanians... I am new to volition, and new to ms and wanted to meet some new people.

Jim
Go to Top of Page

Kristy Grace
Apprentice

Sharon, PA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  4:24:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote

Hello all, I am in NW PA and am new to mystery shopping in general. I'm right between erie and pitt.

thx

Kristy
Go to Top of Page

MarionR
Star Contributor

Delaware County, PA
USA
345 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  4:17:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Anyone going to the Conf this year in PITT. I hope so. Would love to meet fellow PA shoppers.

Marion
Gold Certified July 2005
Go to Top of Page

MartinBetchy
Contributor

Clairton, PA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  11:10:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm from pittsburgh area, shopping monroeville, north hills, downtown, oakland, waterfront, and south hills. I would love to get together, I'm trying to shop enough money to go to the conference and the gold workshop, but I don't think my bills are going to allow it. Would still love to meet some other shoppers in the area.

Marty
MSPA Silver Certified in Pittsburgh, PA
Go to Top of Page

MariaPec
Valued Contributor

PA
USA
183 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2008 :  09:12:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found this thread and wondered if the PA group is still around. Is anyone an active member? If not, is there any interest in starting up again?

Maria
Silver certified
Go to Top of Page

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
439 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  8:54:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I will register as "present" in southwestern Delaware County and northern New Castle County (Delaware)

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page

NickSarro

Pottstown, PA
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  08:20:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello all fellow Pennsylanians! (I think that is right??)
From Western suburbs of Phila, and think the idea of get togethers are great. While at the IMSC I would have liked to maybe met some fellow shoppers from my area. I travel to western part of the state a couple times a year (daughter lives in Slippery Rock, and sister-in-law in Pittsburgh). Haven't tried to get any shops while I am there though. Anyway - would like to have you give me a shout.
Happy Shopping to all.

'Nick' Sarro
SE Pennsylvania
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
439 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  12:40:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nick -

The PA group seems to average about 2 posts a year. Hardly a dynamic group. I subscribed to the topic, otherwise I would not even have known you posted a message.

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Lynne
Contributor

PA
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  05:33:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone near PIttsburgh?

Sharon Lynne
Go to Top of Page

Frederick_W
Contributor

Allentown, PA
USA
67 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  02:21:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I could have swore that I introduced myself. I shop lehigh, berks, and bucks counties. I also shop parts of New Jersey. Both me and my wife are mystery shoppers.

Frederick
MSPA Gold Certified
Allentown Pa and Surrounding Areas
Go to Top of Page

NickSarro

Pottstown, PA
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2011 :  4:39:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello -
Anyone from PA going to the Florida IMSC???

'Nick' Sarro
SE Pennsylvania
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

.Cassie Cavazos
Inactive

Houston, TX
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2011 :  12:59:05 PM  Visit .Cassie Cavazos's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone live near Point Marion, Smithfield or Uniontown??

Cassie Cavazos
Pinnacle Mystery Shopping
713-335-4623
Go to Top of Page

MonikaJeanne
Contributor

Bethlehem, PA
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  10:17:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I live in the Lehigh Valley area- Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, but travel to the Poconos as well as Quakertown, Lansdale, Philadelphia suburbs, etc. Though I am fortunate to get most of my work right here in the Lehigh Valley.
Go to Top of Page

AlisaH

Roswell, Georgia
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2013 :  10:07:28 AM  Visit AlisaH's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone in this forum who travels through Philadelphia International Airport this week? I have an upscale dinner at the bar shop in the B/C Connector that need to be done before Sunday. I schedule for A Closer Look. If you are traveling, have badge access past security, or are willing to purchase a REFUNDABLE ticket, please email me at alisa@a-closer-look.com

Alisa Hug
Director of Quality Assurance
Service SCouts
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums