Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

LisaBGoesShopping
Star Contributor

PA
USA
3092 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  10:33:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Innocent. I'm incapable of that kind of thing. I might not come out and say she looked hideous; I'd either soften the truth or find something pleasant to say.

Have you ever cheated on an exam in school? (I don't want to hear that anyone cheated on a mystery shopping training exam, so I'm not asking!)
Go to Top of Page

KarenMiller

McDonough, GA
USA
46 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  11:09:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
GUILTY... I would have NEVER passed Organic Chemistry in college otherwise... Why they make you remember stuff you can look up in a book I will never know!!

Have you ever lied on your resume??

Karen
Silver Certified Shopper
South Atlanta Metro Area
Go to Top of Page

PaulG
Valued Contributor

AL
USA
101 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  12:31:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
No

Have you ever told a wife or husband that you knew the spouse was having an affair?

MSPA Silver Cert.
Go to Top of Page

NatalieH
Contributor

USA
8291 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2004 :  2:24:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Innocent. I could never do that. I like to stay out of other people's business. (Unless it was a close friend or family member, and then I would weigh the options.) Actually, you know what, I might do this. It would depend on the situation. I guess that is one of those situations where you don't know what you would do unless faced with the problem!

Have you ever forgotten someone's birthday, and then upon realizing it, in your state of mortification, told them that the gift must have gotten lost in the mail? (Then you rush out to buy the gift and ship it pronto.)
Go to Top of Page

LauraLinDover
Star Contributor

Dover, NH
USA
1202 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  06:53:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Guilty :( kind of. I went my sisters house for some other reason, totally oblivious to the fact it was my nephews birthday the next day. I did a big song and dance about it being in the trunk of the other car and I would get it to him ASAP!(we live 45 miles apart).

along the same lines, have you ever gotton a present for a niece/nephew/grandchild knowing that their parents didn't want them to have that particular toy?

Laura
Happily Shopping the seacoast of NH, Southern ME and extreme Northeastern MA
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

KarenMiller

McDonough, GA
USA
46 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  08:07:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY... I have 3 books from college and 2 from the library I grew up next door to as a kid 25 years ago. I used to volunteer at the library when I was a kid and I borrowed so many books they did away with charging me late fees as long as I just returned everything eventually (back then the fee was a penny a day).

Have you ever gone shopping with a young child who "accidentally" took something without your knowing?

Karen
Silver Certified Shopper
South Atlanta Metro Area
Go to Top of Page

DeborahH
Star Contributor

BC
Canada
804 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  08:58:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Innocent

But on the same lines, as a greeter for Wal mart years ago I have stopped a few parents because there children decide to drop one item in the shopping cart when it was empty

Have your lied to your spouse about the price of item, just because you knew the exact price would get them ?
Go to Top of Page

NatalieH
Contributor

USA
8291 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  2:21:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Innocent. Although my husband does this to me all the time! He's the spender, I'm the saver. Usually he fudges the truth when it has to do with how much he spends playing golf!

Have you ever been given a gift that you really don't like, but you force yourself to wear it or display it when the giver comes to visit?
Go to Top of Page

Heather86
Star Contributor

Bourbonnais (S. of Chicago), IL
USA
2015 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  4:36:39 PM  Visit Heather86's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Guilty... I get some of the ugliest looking nick nacks. I put them out and then give them away later telling the giver (if they ask) that i just had too much stuff and needed to share with others.

Have you ever - stayed home from work so you could mystery shop?
Go to Top of Page

LindaCulp
Star Contributor

Portland, Oregon
USA
2339 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  5:14:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Guilty! I had an entire day of very profitable shops scheduled, so I took a day off to get them done. I was on a temporary assignment at the time, so it's not like I also got paid by my employer for being out sick. I made a lot more money doing those mystery shops, though!

Have you ever told someone your hair color is natural when it isn't?

Happily shopping the Portland, Oregon metro area!
~MSPA *Gold* Certified, 2003~
Go to Top of Page

LisaBGoesShopping
Star Contributor

PA
USA
3092 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  9:16:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Innocent, perhaps because I only color my hair to cover the gray. But then, even if I dyed it some other color, I don't think that's anything to hide. I've never understood why people sneer that someone is a "bottle blond" for example. I mean, so what?

Okayyyy....let me think... have you ever succumbed to road rage to the point where you drove a bit recklessly to get back at the driver who was bugging you?
Go to Top of Page

NatalieH
Contributor

USA
8291 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  06:54:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Colleen, how on earth can you live in an environment like New York City and drive a Hummer? Don't you have to stop on every street corner to put gas in it??

Innocent. Isn't it a federal offense to try to re-use postage?

Have you ever blown your yard debris into your neighbor's yard because you did not feel like raking it up yourself? (One of my neighbors recently did this. He didn't think I saw him, but I did. Heh..heh..heh...)

Go to Top of Page

Christina WNY
Inactive

Buffalo, NY
USA
305 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  07:01:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Umm.... innocent. That's just mean.

Have you ever read someone else's mail, or opened a package that was delivered to your house, but was not addressed to you?
Go to Top of Page

Mimi
Star Contributor

USA
1691 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  07:13:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did this once, but it was an innocent mistake. It was about this time of year and I was receiving lots of stuff I had ordered from TV and the Internet. Imagine my surprise when I ripped open the box and there was a fruit cake in it...this told me immediately I had opened someone else's box because I would NEVER order a fruit cake!!! It turned out to be my neighbor's and she forgave me because she had done the same thing the day before...with MY package!!! We exchanged

Have you ever stayed on the phone and listened when the call was for someone else?

Mimi
Go to Top of Page

DeborahH
Star Contributor

BC
Canada
804 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  08:42:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Definetely Guilty,
I sign up for almost all freebies and contests that I'm not suppose to example: Before I start my business I was always signing up for business freebies, boy where the courier's perplexed when it was a when it went to apartment building and not an office

Have your ever thought about putting a curse or hex on someone because they did/didn't do something that you want them too?

One of my friends told me that if you do put a curse or hex on someone, the trouble will hit you 3 times as bad
Go to Top of Page

Heather86
Star Contributor

USA
2015 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  6:49:32 PM  Visit Heather86's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Guilty, but it's a good thing. I have a sloset full of jeans in little boxes with the next size down on them. I have gone from a size 32 to 16 in 18 months. I need to keep jeans ready for the next size.

Have you ever fudged on a report because you forgot a question and forgot to look for something and were too lazy to go back and look again?
Go to Top of Page

DeborahH
Star Contributor

BC
Canada
804 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  2:36:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh yes So guilty

Just happened once though, never again

Have you ever re-gifted a gift, then accidentally, gave it back to the same person who gave to you?
Go to Top of Page

Mimi
Star Contributor

USA
1691 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  2:45:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How weird...we were just talking about re-gifting in the beauty shop this morning. One lady got a cookie press and she doesn't even cook!! She asked if she could give it to me because she was afraid she might forget and give it back to the gift giver (who is a cook) next year. I am innocent on this one.

Have you ever tried to be someone you're not?

Mimi
Go to Top of Page

Nancy on the SpaceCoast
Contributor

Palm Bay, FL
USA
61 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  6:57:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh absolutely! Years ago in jr. high, my girl friend and I would go to high-end dept. stores and pretend we were snooty British girls, complete with accents. We loved to see how the (also) snooty sales ladies would fall all over themselves trying to sell us something, just because we were "British".

Shopping the Space Coast of Florida
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Heather86
Star Contributor

USA
2015 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  6:59:42 PM  Visit Heather86's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Guilty - back in my dating on-line days I was a blonde with a great figure!

Have you ever lied badly on your driver's licence?

(mine is off by 70 pounds) - guess which way?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums