Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

CherryT

Myrtle Beach, SC
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2010 :  08:51:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all from Coastal SC - I thought I would try to revive the topic.

I've been shopping in the Myrtle Beach area for about 6 years. I don't do a lot of shops, just ones that interest me.

I don't know about any of the others in the Myrtle Beach area, but I just flat refuse to do a shop that requires me to purchase a $75 pair of sunglasses. I hate return shops and I don't like to purchase anything I don't need.

There are definitely a lot of shoppers in the area and some of the schedulers obviously have their favorites.

Cherry
Go to Top of Page

DeniseSC
Contributor

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  7:38:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also shop the Myrtle Beach area but not nearly as much as I used to. With lowered fees and higher gas prices and increased competition it just isn't worth it to go out to shop most of the time! I do miss the days when I was scheduling 40 shops a week. I really enjoyed the work and the pay was better too!

Go to Top of Page

CherryT

Myrtle Beach, SC
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2010 :  07:50:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Denise - You're right about the reimbursement - like all wages in our area - they are not good.

I've noticed the competition is really picking up - I used to have no problem getting a grocery shop - now it is a real scramble to get one.

To add insult to injury - there is one scheduler who will leave a shop open for over 24 hours waiting for other shoppers to request it. Then assign it to another shopper! What's with that?

Cherry
Go to Top of Page

Kevin Eugene Miller
Apprentice

Grenville, SC
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2014 :  4:41:00 PM  Send Kevin Eugene Miller an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Upstate SC. Is there anyone out there. Let me know and we can share info.

Kevin Miller
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Follow Volition.com on Facebook.
click here

Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums