Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Support Area
 News/Questions about Volition.com & These Forums
 Can't we just be nice? (Off topic bickering and catfights)
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Gayle0

East Amherst, NY
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  8:02:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I often get my posts regected and my posts are not insulting

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3099 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  9:02:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gayle0

I often get my posts regected and my posts are not insulting

What does that mean and who could be rejecting them, especially if you are following the rules and not posting off topic?

quote:
Originally posted by g8r_Michelle
It would be a good thing for this forum to consider as it would nip the irritating &/or belittling &/or redundant comments in the bud for the people they are directed to and end the repetitive input. Just a wishful thinking thought.
If you blocked seeing certain people's post basically that would be the equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and going LALALALA. The posts would still be there to annoy everyone else and you very well might post right after that person and every but you would think you read whatever their post said.

Yes, there are some people who have an agenda and seem to want to make each and every topic about that agenda. If someone lets me know as soon as that person goes off topic, I can delete it, however, if you all reply to the person and go along with leading the topic off then it is too late by the time someone lets me know.

I see how badly the mean people hurt the forum. Not just in what gets posted, but in how many people do not ever post. Only about 1% of the members actually post. And that is sad.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Follow Volition.com on Facebook.
click here

Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums