Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

LauraLinDover
Star Contributor

Dover, NH
USA
1202 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  6:39:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I contacted the scheduling company and was told both November and December would mailed out the last week of Jan

Laura
Happily Shopping the seacoast of NH, Southern ME and extreme Northeastern MA
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

TallyMichelle

Tallahassee, FL
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  06:52:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Finally got the $$ I was owed from August, after 5 phone calls and numerous emails.

MSPA Gold Certified
Happily shopping Tallahassee, Thomasville and Havana!
Go to Top of Page

EliseWeav
Star Contributor

Boston, MA
USA
528 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  8:14:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have four shops in January that say "pending" for a few days now.

Elise
Boston area, especially North Shore. Silver certified and shopping since 2004.
Go to Top of Page

Virginia_D
Valued Contributor

Lubbock, TX
USA
169 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  1:27:14 PM  Visit Virginia_D's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm still waiting on payment for the ones I did in January too.

Virginia
Go to Top of Page

Virginia_D
Valued Contributor

Lubbock, TX
USA
169 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  06:05:10 AM  Visit Virginia_D's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone recieved paymet for shops done in January? I did a batch of them in mid-January and have not heard anything.

I contacted my scheduler and get no response. I emailed the contact at their company and no response. When I called the company, I am getting "he's out of town" and no one else can get that information.

I'm sorry but these were now done over two months ago. I was promised payment in 30 to 35 days, and I really don't want to go another month for my money.

Virginia
Go to Top of Page

EliseWeav
Star Contributor

Boston, MA
USA
528 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2005 :  7:02:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My shops from January still say Pending as of today.

Elise
Go to Top of Page

Joseph Saura
Trainee

Ft Myers, FL
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  06:41:21 AM  Visit Joseph Saura's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
My name is Joseph Saura and I take care of all operations for New Image Marketing. We have many programs that we utilize contract employees for through Kern Scheduling. These include Controlled Substance visits, Mystery Shops, and Digital Photo Shops. We conduct these shops for Wal-Mart, ExxonMobil, and other companies.

If you ever have a problem with payment of a shop, please contact the appropriate person who takes care of the program and we will get it resolved for you. If you have spoken with them, or emailed them, and find you are not finding satisfaction, please email me and I will get the issue resolved.

The way the payment works with New Image Marketing is we shcedule a shops through Kern Scheduling and they have the shop fulfilled. At the end of the month the shop is completed, we recieve a payment file from Kern Scheduling. We then link the people present on the file to our database of shoppers and Social Security Numbers. We pay everyone under an independant contractor status and our payroll company requires that we have the Social Security number to process payment.

If we are missing a Shoppers Social Security number, then we send an email to the address on file with Kern Scheduling. If we have it on file, we attach it to our payment file and process it for payment. This file then goes into our payment systems and is paid by the end of that month.

For example, if a shop was completed on March 15th, we would recieve the payment information from Kern on April 2nd, and the payment would be mailed to the shopper by April 30th.

We are experimenting with other payment methods currently including Paypal, but as of right now, we mail checks.

Below are the contact at our offices for the specific programs:
-Exxon / Mobil / Gulf Mystery shops - William.Buchanan@nimltd.com
-ExxonMobil Controlled Substance Shops (Tobacco audits) - Gloria.Rosado@nimltd.com
-WalMart Controlled Substance Shops (Tobacco audits) - Joseph.Saura@nimltd.com
-All other Shops - Joseph.Saura@nimltd.com

Please contact us if you need assistance. Please also note that there are specific requirements when fulfilling the shops. If those requirements are not met, we are not paid by our client and in turn cannot pay you.

I hope this clarifies the payment questions that are ourstanding and gives our shoppers a point of contact if they need assistance. Thank you and we appreciate everyones hard work.

Joseph Saura
Vice President of Operations
New Image Marketing
Go to Top of Page

EliseWeav
Star Contributor

Boston, MA
USA
528 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2005 :  08:58:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a check on Friday (3/25) for all January shops.

Elise
Go to Top of Page

Erica_Ann
Apprentice

Fair Oaks, CA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2005 :  2:13:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed two supermarket compliance shops in April & May. It is now September and I have not been paid. I talked to Joe Saura on the phone and he said he would take care of it. However months later I have not been paid and he does not respond to my e-mails or voice mail.
Go to Top of Page

Joseph Saura
Trainee

Ft Myers, FL
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  08:45:49 AM  Visit Joseph Saura's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Erica,

We have been in correspondence over the last month. I initially emailed you on August 23rd to say we had a payment due to you. We received your Social Security Number on September 11 so we could process your payment. Your payment for $25.99 was processed on September 15th and will be mailed on October 1st. I hope this is helpful for you. Thank you for you work on that project.

Joseph Saura
New Image Marketing
Go to Top of Page

SarahMay

Owensboro, KY
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  10:24:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm not one to post and complain about MS companies. But New Image Marketing is the first and only company that has ever not paid me for work completed, and I've been MSing for 2 years.

I did two tobacco audits at the end of May. I received an e-mail from a New Image employee asking for a W9, which I faxed in promptly. A few months later, I received one check for $12. I should have gotten two.

The check had been sent to my old address, which I hadn't lived at in over a year, and had been forwarded to my new address. My current address was on the W9 and filed with the scheduling company, so I don't know how this mix-up happened.

I had quite a time finding anyone at New Image to respond to my e-mails. I finally got a response from the scheduling company saying they couldn't help me but gave me info for contacting Joe Saura.

He contacted me on Aug. 29 and said two checks had been mailed out. He requested the check No. of the one I received. I emailed this back to him, and haven't heard from him since.

I know it's only $12, but still ... If that check was sent out to the wrong address and someone DID cash it, they were commiting fraud in my name, and I'd like to know about it.

I find New Image incredibly hard to communicate with and don't plan on working with them again.

Owensboro, KY & Evansville, IN shopper
Go to Top of Page

Clara
Trainee

Woodbridge, VA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  5:49:04 PM  Send Clara an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
My son David, was scheduled by A Cut-Above services to complete some tobacco compliance shops for New Image Marketing in March 2006. To date, he has not been paid for those shops. He seems to be out of $90.00. The last email that we received from Mr. William Buchanan was May 22nd stating that A Cut-Above was late with the paperwork, did not submit completed paperwork, etc. He indicated that he would be paid on the next cycle. We are am still waiting. We have sent another email to Mr. Buchanan, as well as Mr. Joseph Saura. We have left messages with their payroll office. We have received no response. What can we do? Can a person file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau when a company fails to pay you. All the proper payment papers were submitted. We are really frustrated, and can not believe that a company would stoop this low. I introduced David to mystery shopping. These were his first shops. Boy do I feel bad!

Clara
Go to Top of Page

Joseph Saura
Trainee

Ft Myers, FL
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2006 :  11:22:12 AM  Visit Joseph Saura's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have checked and confirmed that your sons pay check for $90 was cut on July 1st and mailed. He should have it now. I am sorry for the delay. The last set of documentation we recieved from Cut Above was incomplete and we could not locate who completed the shops from it. It was corrected and all the payments went out. Please let me know if I can be of any other help.

Joseph Saura
New Image Marketing
Go to Top of Page

.Cari4ACutAbove
Inactive

Columbus, WI
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2006 :  3:22:55 PM  Visit .Cari4ACutAbove's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just to set the record straight, the information that we set to NIM for shopper payments was NOT incomplete. It was sent to them along with their monthly invoice, just as it always was each and every month. It wasn't until a month later (37 days to be exact) that I was notified by NIM that the file that they need in order to pay shoppers was not received from me. I immediately resent the file along with the confirmation emails that I saved showing that the email I sent to NIM that contained the file they needed was not only received, but also read by NIM. The file was never incomplete as Mr. Saura is stating. It was always complete. It was just late getting to them by no fault of mine or Mr. Saura's. I hope this clears things up.

Thanks!

Thanks so much!
Cari Zittel
A Cut Above Scheduling Services
Cari@a-cutabove.com
www.a-cutabove.com
Go to Top of Page

Pat S
Valued Contributor

San Ramon, CA
USA
142 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  12:57:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too had problems getting any response from Willaim Buchanan. Finally after sending many emails to Joe (1 a day) he replied and told me it would be mailed on the 17th. I will have to wait and see, but am not holding my breath.
I too lost contact with William after the 24th of May. I wonder what happened that would cause him to just stop responding.
Go to Top of Page

Sonja

Northbridge, MA
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  05:32:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still waiting for a payment for the May shop I completed. However, I have never had any problems getting paid. The checks have always arrived, even if it took a while. I have been shopping for them almost every month for almost a year.

Sonja M.

Shopping Central MA and Northern RI
MSPA Gold Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Pat S
Valued Contributor

San Ramon, CA
USA
142 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  09:21:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my first portion of payment right on schedule. However, it didn't include my last shop and was missing reimbursement from every shop I did. It was kind of weird.
Go to Top of Page

.Lysa@ACutAbove
Inactive

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2006 :  10:59:40 AM  Visit .Lysa@ACutAbove's Homepage  Send .Lysa@ACutAbove an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is Lysa Sampson, a scheduler for A Cut Above and I personally handled hundreds of these shops myself. I have come on here to make it ABUNDENTLY clear that I have PROOF and will be happy to supply it to ANYONE that requests it, that ALL documentation WAS sent to NIM immediately upon EVERY SINGLE shop that was done! This has continued for far too long. Any shopper or person representing a shopper is not only welcomed, but encouraged to send me an email at Lysa@a-cutabove.com IMMEDIATELY so that I may provide PROOF to you that your paperwork, files, ID's, reports, etc. Were ALL given to NIM within hours of every shop. This is a blatant example of passing the buck. I am personally over it and I would love the opportunity to show anyone that is concerned that NIM is misinforming these shoppers at our expense. PLEASE do not be misled, I implore you! These two pages of posts represent a small fraction of the hundreds of emails we have received about these innocent shoppers having not yet been paid~ FURTHERMORE... Any Wal-Mart shops that were done, involved NO paperwork from A Cut Above as the reports were submitted on line. So those shops should not even be discussed regarding responsibility for payment is concerned. I have personally forwarded ALL shoppers emails to NIM and have received NO reply. We have spent a LOT of our precious time helping shoppers get their pay simply because we felt it was the "right" thing to do, NOT because we were responsible for ANYTHING.
Again, please contact me if you have anything at all that you would like to discuss with me and I am SO sorry that this has happened to all of you.

PS: If I were able to do so, without revealing personal shopper information, I would post right here on this thread all of the correspondence I have received from NIM, all the promises made, all the invoices, all the read receipts... Everything!

PPS: Clara.. I am the one that handled your Son's shops. He was pleasant, reliable and a pleasure to deal with and as you know I have corresponded with him directly and always immediately. I am SO sorry this has happened to him as well.

*I felt comfortable divulging the Wal-Mart client in my post since Mr. Saura himself had previously stated the following:
quote:
Joseph Saura Posted
My name is Joseph Saura and I take care of all operations for New Image Marketing. We have many programs that we utilize contract employees for through Kern Scheduling. These include Controlled Substance visits, Mystery Shops, and Digital Photo Shops. We conduct these shops for Wal-Mart, ExxonMobil, and other companies.

Lysa @ A Cut Above Scheduling Services, LLC
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2006 :  6:31:57 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Were the shops that are having issues with payment scheduled through Kerns Scheduling? Kerns always makes sure their shoppers are paid. His post was in 2005, so it seems odd to me that this would be referred to for things happening now. I don't see how the previous page is connected to the last few posts. It appears this scheduling company is piggy backing. It appears all of the other shops were paid in full. For me and probably a few others, "Proof" is not enough. Money in the bank works.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Mimi
Star Contributor

USA
1691 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2006 :  1:40:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You have lost me, Pam, what are you talking about?

Mimi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.26 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums