Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

.Cari4ACutAbove
Inactive

Columbus, WI
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2006 :  1:48:01 PM  Visit .Cari4ACutAbove's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pam

I am not sure what you mean by "piggy backing." I am also not sure why you are confused as to why this post has resurfaced. If you read up 7 or 8 posts, this topic was re-visited becaused the payment issues that this MSP had in the past, have occured again. It does not matter who the scheduling company is, or was, what matters is that some shoppers have not been paid for their efforts.

Thanks so much!
Cari Zittel
A Cut Above Scheduling Services
Cari@a-cutabove.com
www.a-cutabove.com
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2006 :  3:06:47 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am talking about this:
quote:
We have many programs that we utilize contract employees for through Kern Scheduling.
It states Kerns scheduling, not a cut above. It is confusing. Is it the shops done through Kerns, the same client, what?

Cari, the scheduling company always makes a difference to me. I personally only work for certain ones. Also, I realize it wasn't you who posted this, I know you have always managed yourself professionally.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

.Cari4ACutAbove
Inactive

Columbus, WI
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2006 :  4:35:19 PM  Visit .Cari4ACutAbove's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pam

The only reason Lysa added that from Joe's post is to be clear that she was not breaking any ICA's because Joe himself said the name of the companies that they conduct shops for. I am not sure what about that confuses you. I think that it is very clear what Lysa was saying and the point she was trying to make. What it comes down to is that there is a major payment issue and we are doing all that we can to make sure that the shoppers we recruited for NIM projects get paid in full ASAP.

Thanks so much!
Cari Zittel
A Cut Above Scheduling Services
Cari@a-cutabove.com
www.a-cutabove.com
Go to Top of Page

.Kim4ACutAbove
Inactive

Ozark, MO
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2006 :  7:41:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Let me see if I can't explain this so everyone can understand.

Back when the post was written by Joe Saura, KSS was scheduling their age compliance shops. Then around May or June of 2005 (I might be off here so don't hold me to it) KSS and NIM terminated thier aggrement with each other.

In February 2006, NIM came knocking on A Cut Above's door and asked us to take over scheduling part of their compliance shops. We agreed to do so hoping that the payment issue was an isolated event. Once A Cut Above found out that NIM was NOT paying our shoppers and claiming that we (A Cut Above) was not giving them the required information we severed our ties with them as well.

So in short, both companies, KSS and A Cut Above has scheduled for NIM and both companies have terminated their agreement with said company.

Did I make things clearer or muddy up the waters more????

Kim Haynes
A Cut Above Scheduling Services, LLC
Go to Top of Page

Tara D
Contributor

Ballwin, MO
USA
88 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2006 :  9:57:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I think I will steer clear of this company! I have always had good experiences with Lysa and co at A Cut Above, so if they say they are having problems with NIM, then it's probably not a company I want to deal with.

Sounds like they aren't the only ones who had problems, if KSS terminated their contract as well.

Tara
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2006 :  10:35:13 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Maybe Mr. Saura will come back and explain what is happening with the rest of the payments.

For those who are able to do these types of shops, I seen alot posted on the Sutter website and they are great to work for. I am too old to do them, darn it!

PamInCa
Go to Top of Page

Joseph Saura
Trainee

Ft Myers, FL
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2006 :  05:58:38 AM  Visit Joseph Saura's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
All Shoppers,

If you have completed work for New Image Marketing and have not been compensated for any reason, please email me at joe.saura@nimltd.com so I can research the issue and get it resolved. Email is the best way to contact me as it give the information I need and I keep it active until the issue is resolved. Lorri at Kern and Cari at Cut-Above worked hard on everyone behalf to get any issue resolved and get everyone paid. They have both truly been advocates for the shoppers and should not be held accountable for any issues with respect to the payment for shops.

Please let me know if you have any outstanding payroll. All payrolls that we have received has been processed and mailed out. New Image is not holding any checks for IC.

My goal in writing this post is to give anyone who has an issue a place to go to get it resolved. We currently do traditional mystery shops for 2 companies and age-restricted shops for 2 companies. We no longer shop for Wal-Mart.

I know there is certain staff in our office that have not acted professionally, and for that I apologize. All the shoppers perform a valuable service for us and should be treated as such.

Again, I hold Cut Above and Kern in the highest regards and they are both excellent scheduling companies. They served NIM well while they were working for us.

Please email me if there is anything I can do to resolve an outstanding issue, be it payroll or other.

ThanK you.

Joe Saura
VP Operations
New Image Marketing

Joseph Saura
Vice President of Operations
New Image Marketing
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2006 :  07:21:51 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow, now that is professional! Mr. Saura, maybe one of us could help you out in the office to prevent this from happening again. You certainly sound like a great person and I admire you coming here to let the shoppers know the facts. There are alot of companies that ignore our concerns and this is truly refreshing.

Kerns scheduling has been around a long time and shoppers know Lorri will get them paid. Cari is working very hard at getting her company going and I am sure they both appreciate your kind words.

PamInCa
Go to Top of Page

MaryElizabeth

Poughkeepsie, NY
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  2:10:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had several jobs for NIM that were completed and submitted. There were a couple that I had not been paid for. After reading these new comments, and Mr. Saura's offer of assistance, I emailed him with info and concerns. He was propmt in researching and responding. The emails have resulted in confirmation that two shops had, indeed, been paid long ago and only 1 was still outstanding. Mr. Saura has promised that payment for this last shop will go out with his next payroll.

Thank you Mr. Saura for being so responsible and professional!
Go to Top of Page

Clara
Trainee

Woodbridge, VA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  12:23:37 PM  Send Clara an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Today, my son David received his paycheck for work done back in March for this company. I would like to personally thank Mr. Saura for his attention to this very frustrating matter. Thanks to A Cut Above Scheduling Services for staying on top of things as well. Also, it has been good to have had this forum available to vent our frustrations.

Clara
Go to Top of Page

Joseph Saura
Trainee

Ft Myers, FL
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2006 :  11:20:03 AM  Visit Joseph Saura's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wanted to let everyone know that I gave notice at New Image Marketing and will no longer be with the company after August 19th, 2006. I have worked for New Image for 8 years and was presented with a new opportunity that I could not pass up. Thank you to the shopping community for all your help over the years and I wish you all continued success.

Sincerely,

Joe Saura
Go to Top of Page

Jackie Co
Valued Contributor

West Hartford, CT
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  1:16:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have an email or website for New Image? I did some bonus shops back in July for them and all contacts were through basic emails. I don't recall a website for them or any phone numbers for them. I was reading this thread and was excited to see that Joe Saura was a help but as I continued reading I saw he no longer works for them. I don't even remember the name of the scheduler but it was not a major scheduling company. I would appreciate any input from other shoppers who recently completed assignments for New Image.

Jackie in CT
MPSA Gold Certfied
MSPA Shopper Panelist Washington, D.C.
Go to Top of Page

Jackie Co
Valued Contributor

West Hartford, CT
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  07:02:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard from New Image? I did some work for them back in July and the scheduler is not responding to my emails. I received another email this week for October assignments and I sent back a reply asking when I would receive payment which went unanswered. Is anyone else having a difficult time corresponding with the scheduler about payment? There is no website to sign up on as the scheduler sends out the locations through emails. Does anyone know the website or telephone number for NIMLTD which I assume is New Image? Is anyone else having a problem with payment and communication with New Image?????

Jackie in CT
MPSA Gold Certfied
Go to Top of Page

MelissaBo

Beatrice, Nebraska
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  12:50:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
http://www.nimltd.com/

Is that them? There is a contact page there.

Melissa
Go to Top of Page

LynnJ
Star Contributor

MA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  5:35:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote

http://www.nimltd.com/

on the contact page http://www.nimltd.com/contactus.htm :
Jerri Ritz
Payroll / Finance Coordinator
Jerri.ritz@NIMLTD.com

Tel: (239)275-9979

I think the scheduler is Wesley something-or-other, but I'm not 100% certain and he is not listed on the site.

Go to Top of Page

Jackie Co
Valued Contributor

West Hartford, CT
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  4:58:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else noticing $15 bonuses on $12 fee gas station shops. These are relatively easy shops. There are a tremendous amount in my area, but I will not touch them since I was never paid for my July and August shops. The scheduler claims she never received them. I somehow wonder why she never contacted me when they were overdue! I guess there is a reason why there are so many bonused shops in my area that are unassigned.

Jackie in CT
MPSA Gold Certfied
Go to Top of Page

JillL
Contributor

FL
USA
80 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  06:56:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anything new on this company?

I got an email from them today about "shops in my area" (what else?). However, I never signed up with them. In the email it says the usual that username is email address and password is first 2 letters of your name followed by last 4 digits of phone number. Sure enough, I could log on even though I never signed up with them. AND I looked at my profile. It had my name, address, phone number etc. Thankfully it does not have my SSN and some other pertinent information.

I would like to know how they got this information on me. I find this disturbing.

Jill
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

GNovello
Valued Contributor

Framingham, MA
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  08:17:36 AM  Send GNovello an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

I am still doing shops for NIM . Wesley Santiago is no longer there and Bill Buchanon is doing most of the scheduling.

That Prophet site is being used for some specific shops but I had to sign up for it myself. I can't elaborate on that situation.

All I can tell you is that I keep good records of my shops and call Bill once a month to check on the status of my pay and he always takes the time to check on it. Good Luck!

Regards,
Guy Novello
Gold Certified
Full Time Shopper
Go to Top of Page

HeatherN
Valued Contributor

New York
USA
142 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  11:31:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jill, Prophet has a master application that can be used instead of filling out an application for each Prophet company. You probably filled out and that is how NIM has your information on file. They took it from the master you submitted.
Go to Top of Page

BrianCollins
Valued Contributor

USA
243 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  11:49:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What is the current situation with New Image Marketing?

Is Coast to Coast doing the scheduling for the age-specific assignments?

Alas, I am also above the age range (haha) but like many of you I get the referral requests for younger shoppers. I feel confident about CTCSS (personal experience) but do not want to send a brand new shopper into a bad situation that might be beyond a scheduler's control.

Any comments?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums