Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2010 :  09:59:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've never experienced a payment issue with this company. They pay by check reliably and accurately. I've not had to contact them for payment issues, so I can't speak to that end.

Judi
Go to Top of Page

BKBerger
Valued Contributor

Porterville, CA
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2010 :  9:27:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
FWIW, I get paid promptly from this company each time I do a shop. They are easy and self assigned with occasional bonus offers.

Brian
Go to Top of Page

Deep South Tom
Valued Contributor

Jackson, MS
USA
134 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  04:13:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you're scoring, its:

Happy shoppers paid on time: 6
vs.
Disgruntled former employee: 1

(If his reports looked like his posts, no wonder he wasn't "paided".)

Tom
MSPA Silver
Go to Top of Page

FayEF
Valued Contributor

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2010 :  06:33:27 AM  Visit FayEF's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would like to be counted in the PAID score!!
I have always been paid on the agreed time.
The reports are easy to fill out. The pay as stated is PAID during the AGREED time frame.
Please fill us in. What's not to like?? What have I missed??
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1712 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  08:40:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got an email from Dawn Hunt saying there are a lot of gas shops here and there so I applied but cannot login. How long do I have to wait til I can login to see what jobs they do have??
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1031 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  09:25:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my confirmation and password after 10 minutes. Dawn's project doesn't show any jobs in my area.
Go to Top of Page

BigMikeyP
Star Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
336 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  11:14:36 AM  Visit BigMikeyP's Homepage  Send BigMikeyP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dar-L

I got my confirmation and password after 10 minutes. Dawn's project doesn't show any jobs in my area.

Nothing here in the Chicagoland area neither....

Silver-certified Mystery Shopper covering the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas.
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  11:35:00 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Make sure to do the search for jobs outside of your area. The ones right down the street from me, less than a mile away show up in the jobs outside of my area....

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

BigMikeyP
Star Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
336 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  11:56:05 AM  Visit BigMikeyP's Homepage  Send BigMikeyP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PamInCa

Make sure to do the search for jobs outside of your area. The ones right down the street from me, less than a mile away show up in the jobs outside of my area....

Yes I always do that...since I live close to a neighboring state, thats the first place I'll check after my local area.

IIRC, these tend to be on the board at the end of the month for the following month...and they can go quickly (in this area).

Silver-certified Mystery Shopper covering the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas.
Go to Top of Page

DSobotka
Valued Contributor

Cedar Hills, UT
USA
100 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2011 :  5:31:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is NIM formerly FRANCHISE COMPLIANCE??? That's what came up when I GOOGLED it!!! BEWARE. . .CURRENTLY DEALING WITH A PAYMENT ISSUE!!! Shop on 7/15 NOT YET PAID & continually getting blown off & NO CONTACT ##!!!

Debbi
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2011 :  5:57:27 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
No.

PamInCa
Go to Top of Page

Antonio@CTCSS
Trainee

La Habra, CA
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2011 :  07:43:25 AM  Visit Antonio@CTCSS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am so glad that this was pointed out to me. First of all, allow to me say, NO, New Image Marketing is not at all associated with Franchise Compliance. This thread will lead you to the details about Franchise Compliance. You will see that you are experiencing the same thing that plenty of other shoppers have.

http://forum.volition.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5298&SearchTerms=franchise

Now, please allow me to say that New Image Marketing is an upstanding company that pays the amounts promised and generally pays ahead of time. I am currently scheduling some shops for them and most of the shoppers love the work and think the pay is more than fair.

If there are any other questions that I can answer, I can be reached at antonio@ctcss.com .

Thanks!

Antonio Workman
Coast to Coast Scheduling
Antonio@CTCSS.com
Go to Top of Page

DSobotka
Valued Contributor

Cedar Hills, UT
USA
100 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2011 :  3:57:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ThankX! Antonio. . .I would have known this IF THE PERSON @ NIM HAD RETURNED MY PHONE MESSAGE THAT I LEFT EARLY THIS WEEK, but it was left unresponded too which was VERY frustrating!!!

Debbi
Go to Top of Page

Antonio@CTCSS
Trainee

La Habra, CA
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2011 :  6:29:31 PM  Visit Antonio@CTCSS's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DSobotka

ThankX! Antonio. . .I would have known this IF THE PERSON @ NIM HAD RETURNED MY PHONE MESSAGE THAT I LEFT EARLY THIS WEEK, but it was left unresponded too which was VERY frustrating!!!
Hello-

So now I need clarification. Are you trying to contact New Image or Franchise Compliance or both?

Antonio Workman
Coast to Coast Scheduling
Antonio@CTCSS.com
Go to Top of Page

Netti
Valued Contributor

Hudson, FL
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  11:03:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I, amongst others, are pleased to work for NMI. They always accommodate situations and pay on time. They have good, quality reports, not a bunch of narratives and I have never had a negative issue with them.

Silver Shopper - West Coast Florida
Go to Top of Page

FayEF
Valued Contributor

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  1:30:49 PM  Visit FayEF's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
ONE OF MY FAVs--------Company and associates that is
Pays on time, bonuses paid without hassle..........

Shops, a walk in the park, I mean store.

EASY EASY reports. Photos when needed are a, Oh I don't know, lets see, OH, that's right A SNAP!!!
Antonio is one of my most favorite schedulers.

This company is A DREAM, not a nightmare..
AS are most of the posts on this forum... Let me clarify that before anyone goes sideways. I mean most of the posts are NOT nightmares
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  7:37:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How are the non-MS c-store route shops? Is it really just 15 minutes or longer? TIA!

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2012 :  08:16:48 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Tina, they are pretty accurate on the times they state the jobs will take. This is one of the easiest companies there is to work for.

PamInCa
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2012 :  8:03:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did one over the weekend and they had software issues. However, they responded on Monday and it was fixed. The first one took longer than 15 minutes for me, but it'll get easier. So far, I am loving this company.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

KarenMSW
Valued Contributor

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2012 :  8:28:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Try contacting Dawn Hunt. Whenever there has been an issue or question I have sent her an e-mail and she has taken care of it quickly. PM me if you need her contact information.

Karen
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums