Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

GNovello
Valued Contributor

Framingham, MA
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2014 :  05:31:07 AM  Send GNovello an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Is there an update on this company?

The last shop I did for them was in 2008 when Antonio from CTC was scheduling. Now it seems they are back to scheduling themselves.

Thanks!

Regards,
Guy Novello
Gold Certified
Full Time Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Bill Kapelli
Star Contributor

Kissimmee, FL
USA
281 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2014 :  06:21:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Guy, I shop regularly for New Image Marketing. They pay "like clockwork," and the scheduler, Dawn, is very helpful.

Bill Kapelli
MSPA Gold Certified
Kissimmee [Metro Orlando], FL
Go to Top of Page

Ed W
Contributor

Petaluma, California
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2014 :  2:52:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Could not agree more with the above poster...wish all MS companies were this easy to deal with.
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
372 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2014 :  12:41:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I find Dawn very helpful, and she's called me directly when they have had problems and needed someone to reshop.

My current problem is that they only have one store in my town. I try to schedule it when Dawn announces that she is scheduling, but I can't seem to get it. There is only one store in my town, and I am happy, willing, and able to shop it, however they are constantly sending out blasts trying to get more MSPA, etc shoppers to sign up.

I would think that one or two shoppers is plenty considering there is one store that is shopped. I don't like that I can never seem to self schedule anymore but that they keep putting out blasts to hire and call me if someone else screws up.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Crickett
Contributor

Conway, AR
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2014 :  09:37:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Very few shops in my area, too which is a total shame! They pay fast, Dawn is SUPER, and this company would be my favorite if they had more jobs around here.

Crickett
Go to Top of Page

John MrBeth
Valued Contributor

Mount Laurel, NJ
USA
184 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2014 :  07:24:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see one shop in my area; it pays $12, a small purchase is required, you have to pass a test and the report seems lengthy. I can understand why two shoppers have cancelled out. I find it difficult to pull out of my driveway for $20-25 let alone the time involved for testing and reporting.

John
Southern NJ
Professional Couple
Both Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

KarenMSW
Valued Contributor

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2014 :  6:30:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by John MrBeth

I see one shop in my area; it pays $12, a small purchase is required, you have to pass a test and the report seems lengthy. I can understand why two shoppers have cancelled out. I find it difficult to pull out of my driveway for $20-25 let alone the time involved for testing and reporting.

If it's for a convenience store, don't worry about taking it. The test took maybe 2 minutes (total common sense, just to make sure you read the extremely clear instructions), the assignment takes about 5 minutes, reporting takes another 2-3 (you tab to the choice, hit enter, no narrative involved), and pay is received timely in 2 weeks. A very easy $12. I use them as fillers as I am driving by and the purchase is something that I would pick up as a snack anyway. I'm not pulling out of my driveway for only $12, rather combining it with other assignments for which I am going that way anyway and supplementing what I am already planning to earn. IMHO the fee is well worth the amount of work involved.

Karen
Go to Top of Page

Sandi G
Star Contributor

Tallahassee, FL
USA
918 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2014 :  6:40:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Those convenience store jobs were great. I only got to do them for a few months before they quit shopping my state. I was sad they were gone.

--Sandi
traditional & video shopping FL and GA
Go to Top of Page

GNovello
Valued Contributor

Framingham, MA
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2015 :  01:20:41 AM  Send GNovello an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Again,

Any new updates? I am really tempted so I took the certification test for the clients in MA. The only issue is now they are reveal shops which I am not fond of.

I did a ton of work for them between 2006 and 2008.

The scheduler now is Deana Moore.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Guy Novello
Gold Certified
Full Time Shopper
Go to Top of Page

ReneeLec
Trainee

Jacksonville, FL
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2015 :  3:52:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done several jobs for them. They pay on time and are flexible on scheduling. I will happily do any work they have in my area.

Renee
Go to Top of Page

GNovello
Valued Contributor

Framingham, MA
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2018 :  09:53:47 AM  Send GNovello an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello, Checking in 3 years later...

Is NIM still around and doing Gas Station Shops?

Things seem way too quiet here these days

Regards,
Guy Novello
Gold Certified
Full Time Shopper
Go to Top of Page

GNovello
Valued Contributor

Framingham, MA
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2018 :  09:54:17 AM  Send GNovello an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote

Things seem way too quiet here these days

Regards,
Guy Novello
Gold Certified
Full Time Shopper
Go to Top of Page

GNovello
Valued Contributor

Framingham, MA
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2018 :  09:54:42 AM  Send GNovello an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote

Things seem way too quiet here these days.

Regards,
Guy Novello
Gold Certified
Full Time Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Ed W
Contributor

Petaluma, California
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2019 :  10:39:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes they are still going strong.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums