Page: of 7

KristiCiacciarella
Apprentice

Palm Coast, FL
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  9:25:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone!

I have been shopping for a month in Palm Coast, FL area! I will be going for gold in Jacksonville in November, anyone else?
Go to Top of Page

JustMelissa

Lakeland, FL
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  10:31:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in Lakeland and planning on attending the Gold in Jax. Hope to see you all there
Go to Top of Page

Terrie314

Orlando, FL
USA
45 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2005 :  7:34:38 PM  Send Terrie314 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Stacey,
I always see shops in Eustis, Mount Dora and Leesburg but its too far for me.Good Luck!!

Terrie In Orlando
Shopping Orlando, Kissimmee, St Cloud, Lake Buena Vista, Winter Park, Winter Springs, Oviedo, Casselberry, Altamonte Springs, Ocoee, Winter Garden, Clermont, Davenport
MSPA Gold Certified
NRG4ZB

Terrie in Orlando
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping Central Florida
Go to Top of Page

MarkFL
Valued Contributor

FL
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2005 :  8:34:48 PM  Visit MarkFL's Homepage  Send MarkFL an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am looking forward to Jacksonville! I still would love to network and meet up with others. I am in Polk County and less than 30 minutes from Downtown Orlando.

Mark
MSPA Gold Shopper and Professional Merchandiser.
Go to Top of Page

Dani-Tigger
Star Contributor

The Villages, Florida
USA
1257 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2005 :  07:23:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If anyone would like to email me I've got a little network starting up and can send you a short form so that the others in the network have your info and know what to refer to you and what not to bother you with. alanstigg1@aol.com Have a great day

~Tigg~
Bouncing with my Bunny in Central Florida
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

KateLynn

Tampa, FL
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  05:41:59 AM  Send KateLynn an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I live in Tampa, FL. I would love to network with other people in the area!

KateLynn
MSPA Gold Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

MarkFL
Valued Contributor

FL
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  06:52:02 AM  Visit MarkFL's Homepage  Send MarkFL an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone ready to put a date and time together and meet?

Mark
Go to Top of Page

Roswitha
Star Contributor

Pinellas Park, FL
USA
445 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  6:14:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Helloooo MarkFL, KateLynn, Dani-Tigger

I'm ready to meet. How about Tampa, Starbucks on Kennedy Blvd across from Westshore Mall?
Time and date? Sometime between July 11 and July 15?

Any other Tampa Bay shoppers and forum lurkers interested?
We could start by meeting in the chat room to discuss.

Roswitha
MSPA Gold Shopping sunny Florida Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo .....
Go to Top of Page

KateLynn

Tampa, FL
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2005 :  04:31:26 AM  Send KateLynn an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Posted - 06/30/2005 : 6:14:44 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helloooo MarkFL, KateLynn, Dani-Tigger

I'm ready to meet. How about Tampa, Starbucks on Kennedy Blvd across from Westshore Mall?
Time and date? Sometime between July 11 and July 15?

Any other Tampa Bay shoppers and forum lurkers interested?
We could start by meeting in the chat room to discuss.

Sounds good to me. I'll be there, once we work out the details.

KateLynn
Go to Top of Page

MarkFL
Valued Contributor

FL
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2005 :  12:06:38 PM  Visit MarkFL's Homepage  Send MarkFL an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
If anyone else is ready to meet in the Orlando/Polk County market, please click on my name and drop me a line and we can plan on a convenient location to get together.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

JunePrice

AK
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  2:50:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ToriFL

Hi there. I am new to mystery shopping, but looking for some buddies. I am in central FL-out in Eustis. Well, I'm really only 10 minutes from DeLand
I'm not longer in Florida but used to live near DeLand, so a big "Hello" from Alaska. Nope, I don't miss those heat strokes and am not giving up Alaska for anything to go back to Florida but I do have fond memories of growing up there. On the other hand, Alaska with its cool summers, mountains and incredible scenary is paradise to me. I never shopped in Florida and it's just a hobby here really but am enjoying it.
Go to Top of Page

A. Barry T.
Apprentice

Sarasota, Florida
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2005 :  12:05:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am a new Mystery Shopper from Sarasota, Florida...would anyone like to correspond with me or help "show me the ropes"??

Hello everyone...this field is relatively new to me, although I have done some focus groups before. I am very excited to get started. Does anyone have any start-up tips or strategies for me?? Or any leads on shops/shopping companies with assignments in my region?? I would really like to hear from you. Feel free to e-mail me anytime. Thanks in advance for any and all help given!!

"So glad to make your acquaintance!!"
---> Shopping Sarasota-Tampa Region of Florida <---
*** MSPA Silver Certified ***
Go to Top of Page

A. Barry T.
Apprentice

Sarasota, Florida
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  01:08:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone from Florida and beyond...
I just got MSPA Silver Certified today (I'm soooo relieved that I passed) and so I may possibly be seeing you all in Jax for Gold Certification!!

"So glad to make your acquaintance!!"
---> Shopping Sarasota-Tampa Region of Florida <---
*** MSPA Silver Certified ***
Go to Top of Page

Roswitha
Star Contributor

Pinellas Park, FL
USA
445 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  8:24:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Tampa Bay Shoppers and Forum Lurkers,

We have set a time and date to meet in Tampa. If anyone else is interested just click on my name and send me an e-mail from the forum.

Going for Gold in Jax!

Hello Barry - welcome - see you in Jacksonville.

Roswitha
MSPA Gold Shopping sunny Florida Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo .....
Go to Top of Page

Howie
Trainee

Lake Mary, FL
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  1:54:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in Lake Mary and anxious to get restaurant shops.

Howie
Go to Top of Page

KateLynn

Tampa, FL
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  1:42:33 PM  Send KateLynn an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Mark,

I guess that Tampa is a bit far to come for you. I understand, I don't travel to Lakeland much either. However, I don't know how flexible your schedule is, but I have a route to do in Lakeland next week. I have not picked a day that I am doing it yet, but if you want to get together for a cup of coffee while I am there, let me know and we can see if we can pick a day and time that would work for both of us.

Anyone else that is in the area and would like to meet and network, please feel free to enter your input on a good date and time.

KateLynn
Go to Top of Page

DebFl

Spring Hill, Florida
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  2:58:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I live in Spring Hill,Fl. I am new to mystery shopping so any help sent in my direction would be very much appreciated. I would also like to know if I need to have the silver before getting the gold in Jacksonville?

Debbie in Spring Hill

Debbie Leary
Go to Top of Page

Marian Stewart
Apprentice

Tampa, Florida
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2005 :  11:53:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Katelynn, I am in Tampa too. I just did my very first shop yeterday after waiting only two days. I got a good evaluation on it. I have wanted to try this for years. Do you have much trouble getting shops here? I am still searching the web for sources.

Marian A Stewart
Go to Top of Page

KateLynn

Tampa, FL
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2005 :  5:49:45 PM  Send KateLynn an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marian,
Welcome to mystery shopping! I love doing it. I do get a lot of shops in Tampa and in the surrounding areas. However, I didn't at first. Once you start applying with lots of different companies, you will see an increase in the amount of shops that you can find in the area. The two best sources that you should check out on the internet would be the MSPA site and the company list here on Volition. The MSPA site will allow you to do a search for companies that offer shops in your particular area, and the company list on Volition will provide you with feedback and contact info regarding that company. If you want to drop me an email and tell me if there are any particular types of shops that you are looking for, I will let you know if I know of any certain companies that offer those types of shops in this area. Good Luck!

KateLynn
Go to Top of Page

Marian Stewart
Apprentice

Tampa, Florida
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2005 :  04:29:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info. I just went to that sight this morning, and clicked on the pop-up for RoperNOP. I spent about 40 minutes reading and taking quizzes. Then at the very end, I was asked for my soc. security number. Does this sound right? I didn't give it...at least not this time. I am a bit uneasy because so many of the sites ask for it. I caved, and did it a couple of times, but now I wish I hadn't. Any advice?

Marian A Stewart
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums