Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2006 :  04:58:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Good morning, everyone! We moved in to a new house end of Feb.; I finally got my act together and back to ms-ing. Vickie, you live in the perfect area between Brandon and Tampa. I don't do Tampa shops at all. Jennifer, isn't Bartow close to Lakeland? I've seen lots in Lakeland (too far for me), especially the supermarket ones. I got my silver certification.

Connie
~*~how beautiful it is to do nothing...then to rest afterwards~*~
Go to Top of Page

Dawn Puskas
Star Contributor

Zephyrhills, Florida
USA
389 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2006 :  4:12:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new here. I live in Zephyrhills, and I have been ms for about a year. I really like this site and the forums! It makes looking for shops so much easier, and all the sweepstakes, freebies, etc., are great!
Just like on an answering machine, I don't do well with "leaving a message" on a discussion board. I always sound like such a dope.

Have a great week everyone!
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  11:52:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Dawn,
What area do you ms? Is Lutz, Mulberry and New Port Richey close to you? I don't know all the little towns around FL yet.
Connie
Go to Top of Page

Dawn Puskas
Star Contributor

Zephyrhills, Florida
USA
389 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  12:43:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I usually shop in Zephyrhills, Tampa, Land o Lakes, Lutz, Brandon, and the north part of Lakeland. I sometimes shop Kissimmee because we go over there a lot. I was working full time, and I had to turn down quite a few shops because they needed to be done during the day. Now, I'm working for myself, so I have lots more time to shop! Oh, and I do put New Jersey on my applications; I have family up there, so I'm up there at least once a year.
Go to Top of Page

.SharonM
Inactive

Ocala, FL
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2006 :  3:54:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello from Williston. I'm a newbie, working on MS for only a month. I started out eating alot of burgers!! Looking back on this topic, I see there are alot of us from the Ocala area. Originally from Chardon, Ohio (lake effect snow), I've been here for 4 years. I'm hoping to see more of Vacationland working MS. Thanks to all of you who post, this is my first. Gotta start somewhere.

Sharon McGee
Go to Top of Page

Trish727
Apprentice

New Port Richey, FL
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  12:24:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am very new to this. And I live in New Port Richey.

Can't wait to get started and meet some other Msers.

Trish.G.
In sunny Florida
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  9:54:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Trish, Glad to see someone shopping in your area. I see shops up your way which is too far for me to do.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Howie
Trainee

Lake Mary, FL
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  8:42:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I live in Lake Mary and would like to hear about restaurant shops in this area. Thanks. Howie

Howie
Go to Top of Page

Dawnie
Apprentice

Grand Island, Florida
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2006 :  04:58:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am Dawn. I live in Grand Island. I would like to find out more about becoming a shopper. Can anyone help me out.
Go to Top of Page

BillH

Largo, Florida
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2006 :  08:26:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm Bill and shop in Largo, St. Pete, and Clearwater area. I'm also close to the beach. I've been MSing for about two months. Just learning.

Bill H. in Largo, Fl.
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2006 :  8:20:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Bill, How lucky for you to live close to the beach! MSing is fun.

Go to Top of Page

BillH

Largo, Florida
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2006 :  10:43:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes Connie MSing is fun. Like I said, I'm learning. The beach was better for me a few years ago when I was younger. Where are you from originally? Has Florida always been your home? I'm originally from NY, many years ago.

Bill H. in Largo, Fl.
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2006 :  7:32:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I moved to Valrico 10 years ago, from Oregon. Lots of ex-New Yorkers in FL, but not so many Oregonians. I love it here; wish I was closer to water, but doubt I can afford the insurance.

Go to Top of Page

BillH

Largo, Florida
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2006 :  05:48:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Connie.

I've never been to Oregon. Must be a nice place. I'm originally from NY but have been in Fl. over 20 years. First on the east coast in Miami Beach and now on the west coast. As far as insurance goes, that's why I rent and not own. It can get pricey.

Bill H. in Largo, Fl.
Go to Top of Page

Kathleen in Clearwater

Clearwater, FL
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  11:42:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm Kathleen and I live in Clearwater. I've been MSing for about three months now, and I love it. My husband loves that I am getting paid to do the one thing I love the most!

Anyway, is anyone planning to go to the Gold seminar in Tampa in April? I am silver certified and am thinking of registering, but I really don't know what it is about or if it is worth the $100. Can anyone shed some light on it?
Go to Top of Page

BillH

Largo, Florida
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  9:11:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Kathleen,

I've also been MSing for only four months. Not certified at all. I won't be going to the Tampa seminar in April. I only do about two shops a week on average. Good luck with your MSing.

Regards

Bill H. in Largo, Fl.
Go to Top of Page

Howie
Trainee

Lake Mary, FL
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  3:55:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi folks, I live in Lake Mary (12 miles ne of Orlando) and am very anxious to do some dining shops in Seminole County. Haven't done any in a while. Can anyone help me? I'd like a Smokey Bones, Carabas, or any other restaurant. Thanks much.

Howie
Go to Top of Page

LoriBird
Apprentice

Brandon, FL
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2007 :  05:00:47 AM  Send LoriBird an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in Seffner, MSing from Lakeland to St Pete. Is anyone planning to go to the Gold Workshop in April? It would be great for a group of us to meet for coffee or lunch once a month!

Shopping Brandon & Tampa FL
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Vero
Apprentice

Clearwater, FL
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2007 :  08:39:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello! I live in Clearwater... Tampa Bay!

Clearwater, FL
MSPA Silver
Go to Top of Page

RebeccaEllis
Apprentice

Tampa Bay, FL
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2007 :  11:27:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am in the Tampa Bay area - is there anyone in my area? Been doing this for about 9 years now part time of course!

Rebecca
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums