Gail-V
Valued Contributor

New Haven, CT
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  5:44:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi

I work for Acosta as an IC NE Division DM Pam is great even answers the phone
they're great, no problems with pay, as long as you fax your time sheet every Fri.

Gail M Volta
Go to Top of Page

Donnie G

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  3:54:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Acosta is one of the VERY few 5 star companies that I work for. They are fair in their pay and pay by direct deposit. My DM is SUPER and is always available for me if I have questions. You are an employee,not an IC, so they do take taxes out. I ahve worked for them now for 5 years and hve no complaints what so ever!

Don
Go to Top of Page

Laurence-MA

MA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  02:47:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I have been with Acosta as a P/T employee for over a year now, on a reset team and I agree, they are great to work for here in the North East. They pay on time, have never had a problem at all. My DM, Pam is great to work for, she even answers phone calls and e-mails when sent. Support from the company is fantastic, never have I gone to a job unprepared. I can not say enough good about this company, highly recommend them. In talking to others who work for other reset companies on the teams, Acosta out shines them all, for pay and common sense. If the chance to work for them arises, take it, you will not regret it. As long as you submit you paper work by Friday PM, there checks are as good as gold, they pay like clockwork every two weeks. Go for it!
Go to Top of Page

TBennis
Star Contributor

WI
USA
639 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  04:22:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you!! I just signed on for two resets.

Tiffany
Go to Top of Page

RoseE

NJ
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  1:15:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi!
I have been offered a f/t merchandising position with Acosta in the KMart/Target divsion. The person that I have been dealing with has been very nice and it seems to be a great company to work for. I am looking for recent feedback from a full timer whose job does not entail resets. There have been some changes in auto expenses and I would also like to know how they feel this new system is working.

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Rachey

Blaine, MN
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2006 :  9:58:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I work full time for Acosta in the Walmarts. I love the company, boss is great, pay is okay. As for the new car thing, it isn't really that bad of a change. Although I think a lot of people were upset about it.

Rachel Brazil
Go to Top of Page

Gail-V
Valued Contributor

New Haven, CT
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2006 :  12:55:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Acosta is top notch.
I have worked with them as an independent for 1 1/2 years
and then as a FT Employee which didn't last long because of their auto reimbursement policy. it just didn't work for me, but I love this Co and will continue as an IC on an as needed basis.

Gail M Volta
Go to Top of Page

Gail-V
Valued Contributor

New Haven, CT
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2006 :  12:05:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked Ft for the Pharmacy Div and live in the NE
their Auto reimbursement program was paying ne 14.8 cents a mile
that's suppose to cover your gas and maintenance
NO WAY!
My gas alone costs 16-17 cents a mile and I was filling up every other day @$40 a fill
My route was Ct,Ny,Nj
I love the Co., but was loseing money and had to resign

Gail M Volta
Go to Top of Page

RoseE

NJ
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  04:47:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I lasted only 3 days with them due to a supervisor that wanted me to say I completed work that I had not done. Her attitude was 100% compliance always. Foolish me, I thought that meant completing assignments in a timely manner. I was surprised that it actually meant reporting that you completed the assignments. I also found out that my auto did not qualify for their auto expense program. I was not going to absorb the expenses on the very large territory that I had been given. When I told them I would drive our brand new vehicle I was told that would not work either because it is a 4x4. Good luck to all those that have put up with this company. Where in the world do they get the right to tell us what year car to drive and what to spend on the purchase of the car.

Rose
Go to Top of Page

TBlake

Persia, Iowa
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  8:44:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has any information on Acosta's health insurance benefits or thier car allowance... how do they compair to other companies?

thanks
theresa
Go to Top of Page

Gail-V
Valued Contributor

New Haven, CT
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  5:13:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
TBLAKE

It's different for everyone
depends on where you live and what kind of car you drive
So there's no pat answer

Gail M Volta
Go to Top of Page

TBlake

Persia, Iowa
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  08:05:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello all,
I went to a job interview for this company last week, and I was not impressed at all. The manager could not give concrete answers on anything from salary pay to who the health insurance was through. Not to mention that the amount of money they want to pay you to be a salaried employee was laughable, I believe I would have lost money with what they pay for milage in the route they wanted me to cover.

anyway, that is my 2 bits worth

thanks
theresa

Theresa
Go to Top of Page

JonChryk
Trainee

Jacksonville, FL
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  4:32:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked for RetailSource (Acosta owns them) and had some problems with my manager; he just called us when knowone else wanted the project he had; then the last thing i did for him we had a situation and he never called again.
Go to Top of Page

TaraSue
Star Contributor

Fort Wayne, IN
USA
384 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  2:38:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have the new link for the new web site?
thanks
Go to Top of Page

RhondaTN
Contributor

Milan, TN
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  4:56:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Their website is www.acosta.com and the health insurance is through Blue Cross Blue Shield (medical), Delta Dental (dental), Vision Service Plan (vision) for full-time employees.

Hope that helps!
Rhonda

Rhonda
Silver Certified!!
Go to Top of Page

TaraSue
Star Contributor

Fort Wayne, IN
USA
384 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  6:20:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
that is the old link, there is a new link for retail source acosta as of Feb 15

I do not have a dm so I can't go that direction!
Go to Top of Page

StanWebster39

Pride, LA
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  04:51:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
TaraSue
It is http://my.naturalinsight.com
You have to receive a user name and password from the company and the first time you log on you can change your password. Hope this helps!!!!

Stan the man Webster
Serving South Central Louisiana
Go to Top of Page

JeffAL

Birmingham, AL
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  4:18:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow....so if this is RetailSource's new website, that means they merged with RMX?! RMX is certainly taking a lot of companies under its wing lately. That could be good for adding clients to the mix but bad if there are more reps in the database to accept those jobs.
Go to Top of Page

StanWebster39

Pride, LA
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  5:46:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think you may be incorrect. NaturalInsight/South49 is a site kind of like the sassie system that mystery shopping companies use. Therefore different companies can use the same site.

Stan the man Webster
Serving South Central Louisiana
Go to Top of Page

JeffAL

Birmingham, AL
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  11:35:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. Sorry for jumping to conclusions!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums