Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 33

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  5:02:51 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
NARMS has a fresh posting for all states and PR.
"Part Time Retail Representative"

I have no idea which divisions are looking.

After reviewing this thread, I'm debating with myself.
The automated system came up with a weekend 6 hours/day demonstrator slot. I'll wait.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2009 :  8:28:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love the thought of having regular hours every week with a routine in the same store. I think i'll be working with almost the same products jst about every week,so that's nice,at least i think so. I'm rather excited to get the routine down after a few weeks.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

EdMikes
Valued Contributor

Salt Lake City, Utah
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  2:06:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Crossmark has burned me several times. Hiring me, putting me on a dedicated team and then doing a mass-layoff saying the client dosen't need the help anymore.

When I do my normal route now for another Merchandising Company in the last 2 months I have seen someone signing in for the Dannon Team, but there seems to be 3 month gaps in the service calls.

Not saying Crossmark is a bad compnay to work for in fact it was one of the best companys I have worked for. just saying what they have done to me. In this economy I would grab what you can get, but be aware that a layoff can happen.

Ed Mikes
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  5:44:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So far it's been great,even have a few more hours a month because of the time of year.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  6:48:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I keep seeing "my job" posted on job sites for my walmart that i have been doing for 3 months. I wonder if it's another division or something. The posting is exactly the same as when i applied and was hired.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  8:15:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kelly, Regardless of the position the posting is always the same. There many divisions of Crossmark, and since you are only allowed to be on one team, there are probably a half dozen Crossmark people in your area, or more.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  9:07:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wish we could work for more than 1 division. I would love to have 25 hrs a week with Crossmark instead of about 3 to 5 hrs a week.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Lynne
Contributor

PA
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  6:21:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all, Trying to get in with this company, anyone have any contact info? I am in the Pa area.

Sharon Lynne
Go to Top of Page

Beth Ellen

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  6:38:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up for them on Narms. I checked the site and my manager does not cover your area or I would give you her info. I do know it is a slow time right now though I am not on a dedicated team.

Beth Ellen
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Lynne
Contributor

PA
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  6:47:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Beth, there was a posting in my area so I thought I would give it a try. What products do they service?

Sharon Lynne
Go to Top of Page

Beth Ellen

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  7:10:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do a lot of different products. Right now has been placing coupons in drug stores and some cosmetic resets. I have to say I love my manager and even though the work comes in waves it is all good. They are fair with paying milage and drive time.

Beth Ellen
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  4:42:54 PM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I keep seeing a posting for a 'Part-time Retail Representative - Dedicated Team' in my local area, but nothing matching comes up on the automated system/job board. Does anyone know the best method/point of contact to inquire about the position? Thanks.

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2010 :  09:31:49 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've received a couple of emails for a demonstrator (Thursday through Sunday) across the river. Since I prefer a merchandising position, I have not accepted this work.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Frederick_W
Contributor

Allentown, PA
USA
67 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  4:30:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was just hired for a 4 day a week positin Monday-thursday 8 hours every day. Its the Retail Surge position. I am absolutly thrilled with the weekly pay, and the guaranteed hours! I will update as I know more. I start this coming Monday! I am so excited!

Frederick
MSPA Gold Certified
Allentown Pa and Surrounding Areas
Go to Top of Page

Rose1954
Trainee

California
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  6:03:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was just hired today to do demos at local (Sacramento, Ca) Sam's Club Taste & Tips Program. They are in a crunch to hire due to Sam's club demo outsourcing. Start March 1st, Thurs thru Sunday. Anyone else in on this?
Go to Top of Page

MarcW
Apprentice

Peoria, AZ
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2010 :  09:13:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any info on the Home Depot resets (nights) dedicated team? Has anyone done this? The hours are 8pm-6am Mon-Thurs.
Go to Top of Page

IvetteG

Sicklerville, NJ
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  8:41:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello, I work for Crossmark in the Perishable dept for LOL and they are a great company to work for. I don't know how the Reset teams division work but I enjoy working for them. Great pay and they pay weekly via direct deposit.

Ivette
Go to Top of Page

Sherry
Valued Contributor

Port Clinton, OH
USA
171 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  1:47:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Rose, I got hired on to work for Crossmark at Sam's Club as well. I went to the Hiring Fair on Feb.2 just down the road from me and I was offered a job. I will start in March as well. Hope things go well with you. It will be very interesting for me. I have worked at Sam's in the past as an outside vendor(working for a Marketing Company). I am sure I will learn some things. Never too old to learn - even if I am seasoned and have been Product Ambassadors for over twenty some years.

Sherry
Go to Top of Page

DagnyO

San Antonio, TX
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  2:43:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was just offered a position, but saw in the email that there are required regional meetings. If I'm in central Texas, where would these be at? How long are they for, and who's footing the bill for me to travel if need be?

Dagny
Merchandising and resets in the San Antonio, TX Metro area covering Converse, Schertz, Selma, Universal City
NARMS Merchandising Proficiency Test Passed
Go to Top of Page

Beth Ellen

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  4:44:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with them for a year and have not gone to a reginal meeting. I have met with my manager a few times but it was all local.

Beth Ellen
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums