Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 33

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  05:45:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see that LarryT's post has been removed, comments made by posters on these forums are sometimes taken out of context or misunderstood, LarryT has a valid point in our opinion, working as IC's we sometimes are offered work just to get us to some of the out of the way places just to have the promised work get dropped or cancelled.

It's frustrating when you modify a road trip to accomodate extra projects and sometimes costs more money out of your pocket to do that or pass up other work that you could have had/done to make a few bucks extra, we had one company do that to us on our last road trip, lost a days work and a few bucks on it.

If you pass up other work because your told you'll get X amount of hours and it doesn't pan out it's time to move on, I understand that a company has to make a profit, likewise, we have to make a living.

MindyZ&Hubby

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

AlandaJ

Memphis, TN
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  09:36:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I tried, but got nothing. The 888 number took me to some kind of voice mail system and the person I spoke with at the 469 number only said a recruiter would call. Well in all it's probably approaching a month since I applied, no calls, and they keep listing the position. I'd like to believe I'm qualified for it.
Go to Top of Page

MonikaJeanne
Contributor

Bethlehem, PA
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  3:54:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree, Mindy.

On that note, I got a reply from a real, live recruiter today! Ive tried in the past and never could get in touch with anyone....this time may prove different!
Go to Top of Page

MonikaJeanne
Contributor

Bethlehem, PA
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  4:06:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If anyone here works for crossmark part-time, can you send me an email through this site? I have some questions. TY in advance! :)
Go to Top of Page

LeeR

Phoenix, Arizona
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2012 :  2:50:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If anybody works for Crossmark could you please get back to me.
I was hired by them almost 3 weeks ago and still waiting for support to get back to me.
Go to Top of Page

JennyT.OH
Valued Contributor

OH
USA
119 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2012 :  4:19:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So did Crossmark also lose the Walgreen's RSP program? I know Premium (both companies did the same program) no longer has it, just wondering about Crossmark. I was told Walgreens discontinued the program due to cost for now.

Always looking for great companies to work for in the SW OH, SE IN and Northern KY areas!
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
456 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2012 :  09:39:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
JennyT,

Up until last week, I was the Premium Rep in 2 Walgreens. I couldn't continue because I couldn't take the post of "Zone Merchandiser". But as a very recent Rep in Walgreens, I'm wondering how you learned that Premium lost the RSP account in Walgreens??? I just serviced my 2 stores last week, before my Zone Replacement took over. Thanks for any info you can provide.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

JennyT.OH
Valued Contributor

OH
USA
119 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2012 :  1:07:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bevery Ann,

I am a zone merchandiser for Premium. I lost 5 stores. That's why I was wondering if Crossmark lost them as well. They were happy with our work, it just boiled down to costs from what I understand. There is a letter on the Premium dashboard about it.

Always looking for great companies to work for in the SW OH, SE IN and Northern KY areas!
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
456 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2012 :  1:12:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
JennyT,

Since I'm no longer the main merchandiser in my area, and am only getting the "filler" work, there is nothing on my Premium dashboard about Walgreens....I'm "out of the loop" now, so to speak. Is Walgreens in trouble???

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2012 :  01:41:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BeverlyAnn

JennyT,

Up until last week, I was the Premium Rep in 2 Walgreens. I couldn't continue because I couldn't take the post of "Zone Merchandiser". But as a very recent Rep in Walgreens, I'm wondering how you learned that Premium lost the RSP account in Walgreens??? I just serviced my 2 stores last week, before my Zone Replacement took over. Thanks for any info you can provide.

I was told by my DM...

"After 3 years of a strong partnership with Walgreens, they have decided to move the RSP business to another company."

Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake, at least I'm done with merchandising... for goodness sake.
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
456 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2012 :  10:42:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, LarryT, for that info. So I guess both Crossmark & Premium reps are done servicing Walgreens then...unless we can find out who -- if anyone -- got them, and apply there. Maybe Walgreens isn't going to use anyone?????

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

HelenD

Henderson, Nevada
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2012 :  3:25:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Advantage got the Crossmark contract. I was informed that we would still be doing some jobs in Walgreens, just not the RSP.

Helen Dobbs
Go to Top of Page

Nick_S
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, California
USA
166 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2012 :  10:27:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello, I live in Los Angeles, and I was thinking about applying for some of the available Merchandising jobs that Crossmark offers in my area, since Iím on their email list, for when there are openings in my area.

I was just wondering, for those of you that live in or have/are worked/working the stores for Crossmark in the Los Angeles area, how has work been for the past 6 months? Back this past January, I worked for another company that supplied workers to Crossmark (for when Crossmark needed extra help from time-to-time, to finish their reset deadlines). Back in March of this year, one of the Crossmark Team Leaderís said that they were told that they would be getting a substantial amount of merchandising work in the upcoming months . . . but after waiting for almost 6 months, I do not see that their work has picked up in the Los Angeles area. Yet maybe Crossmark had/has enough employees to not need any extra outside help.

Can someone please give me an update on was there much work available in the Los Angeles area during the past 6 months? Thank you.

Nick
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
447 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2012 :  8:29:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone work on the WM dedicated team? Are the hours the same each week or do they very? Exactly what do you do in WM's.?

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2012 :  8:58:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue, Do you have a name of the Team that you want to know about? There's a bunch of them and they all function differently.
Go to Top of Page

CETillman
Valued Contributor

LA
USA
162 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  09:32:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would like to know Maralyn. I'm looking for a company that has more full time than this part time stuff, the company i'm with now reschedules too much and i'm getting tired of that and the company people are very indecisive but expect us to jump when they yell froggie..

Cheryl Tillman
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
447 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  11:22:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was just told that it is the dedicated team working in walmarts.And that it was everything from canned goods to trading cards.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  4:58:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sue A

I was just told that it is the dedicated team working in walmarts.And that it was everything from canned goods to trading cards.

Sue there is a WM Team, not Dedicated, that does a little of everything. If it is a Dedicated Team, it will work for one company only. If you will email me your hometown, I will go into the Website and look it up for you.
Go to Top of Page

HelenD

Henderson, Nevada
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  5:12:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Crossmark does have a WM dedicated team. The CRT team is the team that works anywhere & everywhere.

They also have a Mead Johnson dedicated team, Kraft, Samsung and several others. Most of the dedicated teams are assigned stores in territories. You have the same stores all the time.

It is a great company to work for. And definetely no age discrimination. I will be 62 on Saturday and noone tries to be easy on me!!!

Best of luck to you all

Helen Dobbs
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  5:50:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Helen I agree that Crossmark is a good company. I am on the Kimberly Clark Dedicated Team, the WM Team and CRT pick up our load sometimes. I have friends on the WM Team that have been running overtime for the last few months......and they do a little of everything.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ģ Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.62 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums