Page: of 33

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  5:55:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CETillman

I would like to know Maralyn. I'm looking for a company that has more full time than this part time stuff, the company i'm with now reschedules too much and i'm getting tired of that and the company people are very indecisive but expect us to jump when they yell froggie..

When I get all my reports in, I will look up Star City and see what's in your area and email you. I have about 2 hours of work yet to do, so it maybe tomorrow before you hear from me.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
457 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  6:40:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I talked to someone with Crossmark and got the info. I was looking for. Thanks Maralyn for your offer.

quote:
Originally posted by Maralyn

[quote]

Sue there is a WM Team, not Dedicated, that does a little of everything. If it is a Dedicated Team, it will work for one company only. If you will email me your hometown, I will go into the Website and look it up for you.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2012 :  05:19:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maralyn

quote:

I would like to know Maralyn. I'm looking for a company that has more full time than this part time stuff, the company i'm with now reschedules too much and i'm getting tired of that and the company people are very indecisive but expect us to jump when they yell froggie..

When I get all my reports in, I will look up Star City and see what's in your area and email you. I have about 2 hours of work yet to do, so it maybe tomorrow before you hear from me.

Cheryl, 1- 888- 371- 3779 or 1-469-814-1000 Be sure and tell them you want to talk with a recuriter for Ar., then give them the Job Number and team name that I sent to you early. Good Luck, that would be a great Dedicted Team to get on.
Go to Top of Page

KrisInLuck
Contributor

Luck, WI
USA
77 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  07:26:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is reporting for Crossmark done on a handheld or is it entered at home on the internet?

Kris...in Luck, WI
Merchandising in West Central WI and East Central MN
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  09:34:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KrisInLuck

Is reporting for Crossmark done on a handheld or is it entered at home on the internet?

CRT retail merchandiser teams are not given handhelds as far as I know.

For dedicated teams? I have no dea.

Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake, at least I'm done with merchandising... for goodness sake.
Go to Top of Page

TerrieDean
Contributor

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  5:14:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Some dedicated teams may use them. The one I am on does not. I know the DCA's use them though.

Terrie
Go to Top of Page

MariaMia
Star Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
274 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  6:38:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TerrieDean

Some dedicated teams may use them. The one I am on does not. I know the DCA's use them though.

I am a DCA and yes, some teams do have handhelds depending on the team. HTH M
Go to Top of Page

CETillman
Valued Contributor

LA
USA
162 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2012 :  8:43:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry Maralyn, just seen your post. Thanks for the info. I will check it out. I have filled out an application for Crossmark but haven't heard anything. Amazing how the companies are so different on hiring. Some are fast at snatching you up and some you don't hear from until 2 weeks later lol. I did not see the job number...

Cheryl Tillman
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2012 :  05:17:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sorry Maralyn, just seen your post. Thanks for the info. I will check it out. I have filled out an application for Crossmark but haven't heard anything. Amazing how the companies are so different on hiring. Some are fast at snatching you up and some you don't hear from until 2 weeks later lol. I did not see the job number...

It was on the personal email that I sent to you......good luck.
Go to Top of Page

MonikaJeanne
Contributor

Bethlehem, PA
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2013 :  12:19:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone familiar with the new DS position for Chobani, through Crossmark? There is a position right in my area that is available right now...

Or, does anyone know how a DS position operates, when working under Crossmark?
Go to Top of Page

LeeR

Phoenix, Arizona
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  8:17:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MonikaJeanne

Is anyone familiar with the new DS position for Chobani, through Crossmark? There is a position right in my area that is available right now...

Or, does anyone know how a DS position operates, when working under Crossmark?

I heard it's a FT sales rep position.
They have openings all over the country.
Go to Top of Page

WendyG
Star Contributor

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2013 :  03:57:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I was a sales rep for a different yogurt company a couple of years ago through this company. It was a good part time job. If you have a route (coverage area) that makes sense, its a nice steady money maker. But they started adding small grocery stores to mine that were 45 minutes or less to service, so I would drive 2 hours to service 3 clusters of these type stores and it started not making sense. Just know your route and your frequencies so you can make an accurate decision.

Wendy
Go to Top of Page

Terri Kilcrease
Apprentice

Knoxville, TN
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2013 :  11:21:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am looking for some recent feedback @ Crossmark regarding Loreal's dedicated team.
Are your hours consistent being on a dedicated team ?
They said I would be using a hand held on this team, are they easy to use ?
How much time do you spend once you get home doing reports etc ?
Thanks !!

Terri
Go to Top of Page

MariaMia
Star Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
274 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2013 :  6:59:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I work for Crossmark but as a field auditor, using a similar handheld device. The device is not hard to use after some training and field experience. I m not part of a dedicated team but I would most likely want to know the job duties and where you would be working. You can expect at least 15-20 mins a day admin time and time spent reading your daily work and emails all part of the job.

Good luck and I hope you dont work for Walmart.
Go to Top of Page

WendyG
Star Contributor

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2013 :  7:12:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I need assistance on this company. I have written to my DM but want to find out from the field side. I have taken a position on a Dedicated Team for this company. I worked with plenty of routes and this company twice so I know about mileage. It was explained about their mileage policy, about 45 miles and 60 minutes not paid until your first/or going form you last store. Well I had 2 local stores and 3 out of town stores, so the logical thing for the rep to do, is to do one local store first and one local store last.

I have worked for CrossMark twice in the last 20 years. Once with no hand held and once with. The mileage was never the issue, because we would always manually enter it in. WELL NOW with the auto system that does the most advantageous route, it planned that I went to the 2 in town stores first and left the furthest away last, so I am getting ripped off of the 40 miles and 60 minutes.

So does it do this all the time, does the company frown on you doing a route like that, and further more, now I have to spend time calling field support to get it changed. What do other field reps Know or do about this?

Wendy

Wendy
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2013 :  05:50:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wendy, You should have corrected the order of the stores before syncing the handheld. All you have to is place your cursor on the store and move it in the line to be how you went.
Go to Top of Page

WendyG
Star Contributor

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2013 :  09:38:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello,

That's the problem, I do not have a handheld, I am working off of printing sheets and coming back on line and hand entering all the information.

I have reached out to my Supervisor, but it sounds like he is already aware that this issue exists- he did not offer a work around for it or the correct way, it is just the way the system does it for manually entered paper copy stores. So I waited on line with field support for 6 minutes then it took another 5 minutes to put a ticket in. They said it will take up to 2 - 3 weeks to get the extra mileage added on if it goes through all the departments and gets approved. So it is not a guarantee that I will get it.

This is kind of scary for a new employee with 80% of their work load/route out of town with a 1.5 hr radious.

Wendy
Go to Top of Page

SharonQ
Star Contributor

East Coast!
USA
883 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2013 :  11:07:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wendy, I feel your pain. I had a supervisor that I reached out to on numerous occasions, and never did get any response. They wanted me to drive 90 minutes in one direction to do a 30 minute job. Seriously?!
I tried to see if there was someone closer that could do the work, because it kept showing up on my board. I would decline it, and it would show back up.

Call me crazy, but I LOVE resets!
Yes, even cosmetic resets.
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2013 :  3:56:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wendy, email me at maralyn.sims@crossmark.com and give me your cell number and I'll see if I can help you, not sure but it would be easy to try if I can talk with you.
Go to Top of Page

April2013
Valued Contributor

USA
170 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  11:18:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I feel the aggravation also, try asking me to drive 80 miles for a 10 minute job. Not happening...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums