Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 33

Cathy O
Contributor

Richmond, MI
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2016 :  05:26:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The only thing about Crossmark that is irritating to me is the variety of web sites they have for everything. One for emails, a different one for reporting, different again for then reporting your printing and mileage, which on mileage it does it for you after you click on the date, and a completely different one for training. They all use the same password except for the reporting one so that helps a little but all but the reporting site also change passwords every 6 months. Once you're used to it, it's not so bad.

Cathy
Go to Top of Page

Cathy008

OH
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2016 :  1:05:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I gave it an honest try, but I came to realize that the right hand does not know what the left is doing! My "supervisor" took days to respond to emails, and their online sites are a mess. Lesson learned!
Go to Top of Page

MariaMia
Star Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
274 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2016 :  11:35:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cathy008

I gave it an honest try, but I came to realize that the right hand does not know what the left is doing! My "supervisor" took days to respond to emails, and their online sites are a mess. Lesson learned!

Thats all you can do ! I worked for Crossmark over 10 years in another division...frustration levels are maddening. I wonder if they have a clue.

M
Go to Top of Page

SusanCanoy
Trainee

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2016 :  11:08:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any updated information on this company? They have a listing in my area and was hoping for some current feedback.
Go to Top of Page

Cathy O
Contributor

Richmond, MI
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2016 :  11:47:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been working for Crossmark for over 2 years now and with other companies over 15 years. They issued me a tablet and all my work is completed on that while in the store. Basic merchandising, resets, cut ins, pop installed, etc. I enjoy it as I have a regular route of stores that I do things in each week. It's been getting busier and busier this fall and winter and I heard we have a ton of work for January.

Cathy
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2017 :  10:05:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would love to get a call from Crossmark. Bumped into one of their reps this winter, she drove from 2 hours away because they had no one in the area. HEY I'M IN THE AREA

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

Cathy O
Contributor

Richmond, MI
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2017 :  06:44:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had to apply about 5 times before someone actually called me. I kept seeing work in my area and kept applying. Seemed like it took forever before they followed through. Don't give up, they'll finally get it.

Cathy
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2017 :  12:35:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My application status is in "pending" and has been for months. Hmmmm.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

Robert111

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2017 :  6:09:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Apollo (where CPM was swallowed up into) is actually getting some of the P&G work back again. I think Crossmark may actually be subcontracting some of it out.

Robert Johnson
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums