Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 33

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2008 :  5:40:13 PM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
JulieShops,I got my raise, only AFTER I brought it up to my manager. It was only 4% but thats better than nothing. When I was hired, I was told that Id get a yearly raise on my anniversary date. All of a sudden the date went by, and a few months passed, I inquired about it, and was told raises were frozen. I did finally get the raise, thanks to my new manager who is always right there for us. You cant expect these people to know each and everyone's hiring date, so dont be afraid to inquire about your raise.
Go to Top of Page

Brent
Contributor

Peoria, Arizona
USA
60 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2008 :  06:57:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A quick questio if I may. I rec'd an E MAil from NARMS for Crossmark. It says " Resp 4 multiple locationa of a home improvement store in vsrious depts. Product plscement,pricing,signage install and stocking. good with power tools...

How is it at Home Depot, Lowes or what and the product is??? also # of hours per week. Thanks so much
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  06:00:20 AM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am on a "dedicated" team, and wonder how many others may possibly be facing the phasing out of your territory, due to high miileage. With high gas prices, and a lot of us having a large area to travel to service our stores, the team Im on is pondering the elimination of territories in the very near future. Many of us have experienced a cutback of instore service, and now possibly be facing no work whatsoever. Have you been warned about this possibility in your division??
Go to Top of Page

TeresaWV
Trainee

Quiet Dell, WV
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  08:32:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Judy -

Which dedicated team are you on? I'm on the J&J dedicated team and hadn't heard anything but..that doesn't mean much cuz we don't hear that kind of info till it happens.

Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Rhonda49

Dothan, AL
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  6:55:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
8/26/2008

J & J projects and KC projects are now showing up on my sales trak.
Go to Top of Page

Shel7296
Contributor

Wapakoneta, Ohio
USA
64 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  07:42:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anybody doing the ride on toys reset at Walmart? I was scheduled to do three. I'm suppose to work with another person. I had one schedule last week the other person didn't show up. I had one scheduled Wednesday the other person didn't show up. I had one scheduled today and I was the only person scheduled for that reset I couldn't do it by myself because of the heavy lifting.

Shelly
Go to Top of Page

Mark Staas
Valued Contributor

Newnan, GA
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  02:18:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hope my Nestle dedicated sticks around. Nice bonus contest going right now that ends at the end of Nov. and pays out right before Christmas. My supervisor is awesome too!

Mark A Staas-For ALL of your jobs on the south side of Atlanta!
Go to Top of Page

Jeni
Apprentice

Centreville, MI
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  07:29:40 AM  Send Jeni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what is going on with the Demo's that Crossmark was doing in the Wal-marts? I was told that we would start them back up in September but I have not heard anything yet. Does anyone know anything about the demos?
Go to Top of Page

Rhonda49

Dothan, AL
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  5:53:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone noticed that CROSSMARK auto-aasign system works in alphabetical order? If your last name starts with R S T W
you will not get many assignments. Another computer gliche.
Go to Top of Page

Shel7296
Contributor

Wapakoneta, Ohio
USA
64 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2008 :  1:36:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This morning I was scheduled to do a Speedway candy reset. I precalled the store and told them I was coming. I looked at my schedule this afternoon they took it off of my page. So the manager is going to be mad he printed the planogram and the tags for nothing.

Shelly
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2008 :  6:34:37 PM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Shel7296, be sure to double check that with your supervisor. Sometimes, I have noticed that a few of my stores show up, and others dont, or, like you, they show up and then somehow they are deleted, when I want to report them as done. I reported it to my DM and she placed them back in for me to report.Sometimes its just another "computer glitch".
Go to Top of Page

Mark Staas
Valued Contributor

Newnan, GA
USA
109 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  03:25:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nothing quite like my boss coming to me and tellimg me that his boss AND a top level Nestle rep are touring my stores next week. Good that my area is the area he wants to use....but ughhhhhhh big bosses!

Mark A Staas-For ALL of your jobs on the south side of Atlanta!
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  05:35:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mark,

Those people are always nice and you can get a wealth of knowledge and ideas from them.
Go to Top of Page

Paige W.

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  04:38:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've worked for part-time for Crossmark for a lot of years. Their recent change to the new method of assigning work is the craziest change they've made yet-and they've thown a lot of changes at reps over the years!

I used to have a set of stores that I called on near my home on a regular basis. I know that I am the only rep. who lives near these stores. However, with their new system, a full time rep. who lives much further away is being assigned all of "my" stores! I thought the whole point of the new system is to assign reps who live nearest to certain stores. Makes me so mad!

You would think that Crossmark would want more part-time reps vs. full-time because they don't have to pay us benefits, etc. I wonder how many part-timers have become so frustrated with the new system that they've quit for lack of projects.
Go to Top of Page

Paige W.

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  04:44:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm wondering if anyone has begun to work for Crossmark's new demo teams at Walmart?

Anyone know what type demos this will be? Full time? Company car? The ladies who wear hair nets and hand out samples of food on the weekends?

Crossmark is so bad about letting reps know what is going on.
Go to Top of Page

Sherry
Valued Contributor

Port Clinton, OH
USA
171 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  2:10:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There have not been any Crossmark demos in Walmart since April, around my area anyways. My understanding is that in January of 2009 they will be back in the Walmarts. I wonder if all the other agencies will be locked out again. I was locked out from January to April because I did not work for Crossmark at the time. I did fill out an application but have not heard anything.

Sherry

Sherry
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2008 :  06:47:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There was a very detailed e-mail sent to all Crossmark employees about the new Demo Program. Crossmark and one other company will be conducting Demos in Walmart. The other company is not mentioned by name. Crossmark will begin in Jan. with 500 stores and another 500 to be added by March.

The Crossmark Event Team will be a dedicated team and if anyone is interested they can call Glen Walter at 479-464-1013 regarding opportunity of work.
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  4:26:07 PM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone started the new program to go into Sams' Clubs to do the floral(fresh) department on a daily basis for an hour??? Saw this in NARMS, and an ad in the local paper. Just curious as to how it's going.
Go to Top of Page

Sherry
Valued Contributor

Port Clinton, OH
USA
171 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  04:43:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Maralyn, I did call the number the other day about work. Glen Walter - he has never called back. I did fill out an applicated on the site. Does it take awhile for them to get back with You? Sherry

Sherry
Go to Top of Page

Maralyn
Star Contributor

USA
626 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  05:43:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sherry,

I wish I knew the answer, I am on a Dedicated Team and do not have a interest in this one, but the e-mail was sent to us and I shared the info......I would call again.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums