Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Sheri_MI
Contributor

Bay City, MI
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2005 :  2:36:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was contacted by a scheduler for Startmar. She was looking for reps in my area. It sounds like a really good deal.
I would like any and all feedback about this company, regarding scheduling, pay issues and such.
Anything will be greatly appreciated.

Sheri

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2005 :  07:53:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I audit demos for them, on occasion. I find their paperwork clear and easy to follow. Demos and audits are reported through an IVR system. Payment has been sent on time and always correct. My scheduler is a very nice, friendly person. Highly recommend this company.
Go to Top of Page

Shannon0419

Louisville, KY
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2005 :  11:04:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have a link? I am trying to get more into merchandising. Thanks for the help.

Shopping greater Louisville and southern Indiana
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JanJojo
Star Contributor

West Virginia
USA
42759 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2005 :  5:58:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done demos through a demo agency that uses Stratmar Services. I like working for them.Their paperwork is very easy to understand and
the IVR reporting system works well!!!
Go to Top of Page

AMarsh

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  10:37:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am interested in signing up with Stratmar Systems but would love to hear any current feedback from any who have worked for them. And, can you tell me how to register with them, I cannot locate the sign up on thier website. Thanks in advance.

April
Go to Top of Page

.Lucas at LPInStore
Inactive

Harpers Ferry, WV
USA
103 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  12:54:17 AM  Visit .Lucas at LPInStore's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just thought I would let everyone know how great Stratmar is.

They do use both outside agencies and in-house staffing. They are a great company to work with as a scheduler and are really friendly. No complaints, only praises for them.

Search for LP In-Store Services (my company) to sign up as we have demos and merchandising jobs from them - very easy too, as most seem to say.
Go to Top of Page

Gretta
Star Contributor

Jacksonville, NC
USA
1562 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2008 :  12:01:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any more recent information on this company?
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  01:58:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I tried to pull up this site and received a "you are not authorized to pull up this site." Any tips?

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

PJLaw1
Star Contributor

Nowhereville, NW
USA
370 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  05:55:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
StratMar just posted job on NARMS. http://www.stratmar.com/ Their website has an application form now. Does anyone have recent experience?

Philip
Silver Certified
Shopping Eastern NC
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  10:49:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Not me but did apply and sent an email expressing interest.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  11:26:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied and they did a background check and sent me new hire paperwork. I'm hoping to hear back on monday so i can get started.
Go to Top of Page

SueMontagne
Star Contributor

USA
786 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  6:44:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue, can I borrow *your* crystal ball & Ouija board? Mine seem to be broken...

Take care -
Sue Montagne
Hair & MSPA Cert: Silver (70 - the new 30!)
"Retired" and LOVING it (mostly)!!!
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  05:09:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hopefully it doesn't take much longer for the project to get started. When I talked to them last, I was told the project started immediately and was going to last till mid august. Maybe they pushed the deadline back.
Go to Top of Page

ActorMichael
Valued Contributor

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2009 :  6:55:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How long did it take for them to do background check?

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Anthony In Minnesota
Contributor

Minnesota
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  06:52:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am wondering the same thing. I was told it should have come back last week. I keep getting promised that it should be today and today comes and goes.
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  07:44:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My background check took 2 days. I just got 3 e-mails from my rep and she said the stickers are being shipped to me now with a training manual. There is a certification test to pass also.

She is hoping we can get started next week.
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  08:12:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my shipment today, so I'm just waiting for my log in information.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
450 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  9:31:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think they are flakey. I put in an app. haven't heard a word after talking to them a couple of times via email.And them telling me they were doing a background check. Got a email today from a recruiter, they claim they to have over 1800 stops in my county alone and are hiring.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  04:26:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue, I'm glad you found more work. I received an email from Debby, but I declined the work, since I don't want to do "selling" of any sort and she said she would keep me in mind for other work. The situation that you told me about is now hitting me in Indiana, hope it picks up alot by fall, when I will really need it. I can struggle til then.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  04:56:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Basically it's just going around making sure the appropriate stickers are on the door. I didn't see much for selling, just talking to the manager to make sure they are aware they can accept discover.
I haven't taken the certification yet but after reading the training manual I think it will a pretty simple test just to make sure you understand what you will be doing.

My rep sent me enough stickers to do 100 stores and an order form for when I need more. Sounds like I'll get a list, then once I'm done or almost done with those stores, I'll get another set of stores to do.

I'll keep everyone here posted as I learn more about it.
Go to Top of Page

CariTX
Valued Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
201 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  06:56:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I did my phone interview last week, I was told that we would be visiting businesses that already accept Discover, not selling the Discover card services. We would verify their contact information, update their logo stickers and then soft-sell some kind of holder (for what, I'm not sure). The visit should take no more than 15 minutes. THey would send me a list for one zip code, then when I finished, they'd send me another.

I was told the background check and other new hire stuff could take up to 2 weeks. I haven't heard anything back on mine yet, but I'm not worried yet. I'd like to get started, though, because I don't have much work scheduled for May or June, but July is filled.

MSPA GOLD Certified gdhls4. Happily shopping and merchandising in North Texas
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums