Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  07:03:19 AM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
No..I've found other types of locations added AFTER I've routed my stops which is very frustrating but not any restaurants. If the restaurant has a duplicate it looks like that stays for this round also. HTH
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  08:03:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I called my district manager yesterday. He said theat email about the locations pulled and added has already taken place. I noticed a lot of mine pulled but they were ones already completed a while ago. So it didn't make any difference in my locations. I also asked about the restaurants. He said next week they would be adding them. And that we would be contacted with the list in our areas to see if we can do them. I was also told the deadline for those is different then this deadline. And that we would need to order supplies for this new project. But not until we get further details next week.
Go to Top of Page

Sandra G.
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  11:30:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've only been doing this about three weeks and haven't had a check yet. I am new to StratMar. I have received numerous emails, mostly about how to use the difficult website. In all of the paperwork, I can't find the exact amount to be paid for Successful, Unsuccessful and Unworkable assignments. I have had one 70+-store week. Please remind me of the pay scale. I don't remember the 60% rule being in the initial information, but I have received an email about it. How does it work? Is it 60% for all of the week's activity or for the day or what? I couldn't work much this past week, so I marked off all of the stores in the new assigned town that I already knew to be closed or double-checked about. It wasn't many, just a handful, but I'm wondering if it affects my pay because I didn't go to many stores. For the rest of the blitz, I shouldn't have a problem because I can go to many stores each week. Thanks.

Sandra G.
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  1:10:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
See my post on 8/8 for the payscale. This pay cycle started on 9/7 and will end on 9/19. Payday for it will be 9/30. As for the website, what are you finding difficult?
Go to Top of Page

YClayborne
Contributor

Gloucester, VA
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2009 :  5:27:51 PM  Visit YClayborne's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
My DM told me that the bonus will be in your paycheck. Also I received a $55 check in the mail and I thought it was my bonus check and I questioned her about it because I thought it was suppose to be $75. She told me it was a mileage stipend which I didn't know I was even receiving and my bonus would be added into my actual paycheck. This will be my first paycheck from them and I am super excited to see what it looks like.

Yolanda
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2009 :  5:32:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A mileage stipened? Its for the discover project? We are not getting mileage. How did you manage that?
Go to Top of Page

YClayborne
Contributor

Gloucester, VA
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2009 :  5:32:46 PM  Visit YClayborne's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't heard anymore information about the Discover restarant program but I am super excited on seeing my first paycheck. WooHoo!

Yolanda
Go to Top of Page

YClayborne
Contributor

Gloucester, VA
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2009 :  5:36:38 PM  Visit YClayborne's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
My DM says that you just need to ask but I didn't ask for it for my first round of locations. I did ask for it on my second round though.

Yolanda
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2009 :  6:03:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
are you locations super far? how are you calculating it?
Go to Top of Page

YClayborne
Contributor

Gloucester, VA
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2009 :  09:47:27 AM  Visit YClayborne's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I received my check today and boy was it short. I am sure that my DM will fix it but I really wish it was right the first time. I received a check for 220 for 114 locations. Somethings not right. But I'll just wait and see.

Yolanda
Go to Top of Page

MaryKay48
Valued Contributor

Pleasant Lake, MI
USA
117 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  6:11:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How many stores does every one get in each day /week?
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  6:40:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What do you mean? You are issued however many they have available in your area. I am down to my last 150 stores. Does anyone know if that pay mess up is gonna affect our bonuses. I dont ever keep good tracking of my pay cause I have so many stores. But that kinda worried me. Anyone get their restaurant store list yet?
Go to Top of Page

MaryKay48
Valued Contributor

Pleasant Lake, MI
USA
117 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  6:52:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You said you are down to 150 stores left. I have about that many left to now.I was wondering how many you do a day? I did get my list for the new program.I am trying to get all the diecovers done now right away for when I get my new shipment for this new program
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  7:20:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
As far as what my DM told me, you can do your old Discovery shops along with the new ones if they are on your way. As far as the check shortage, they are goig to send out checks on Mon., I think. They explained the problem in an e-mail I received. I wasn't affected because I didn't work the week that the problem occured. I really like this company! They do what they say they are gonna do and address problems when they arise. Verynice change for me as far as Merchandising companies have been for me up to this point!

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  7:26:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
WHAT IS THE NEW PROJECT? IS PAY THE SAME? ARE THERE A LOT OF LOCATIONS?
Go to Top of Page

MaryKay48
Valued Contributor

Pleasant Lake, MI
USA
117 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2009 :  06:16:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was given 127 so far.I hope I get more.I still have 125 discover to finish this week. The pay is the same. They will be mailing things we will need soon. As soon as I get mine I will start.
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  3:34:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Woohoo. That was fast. I just got my check today for the mix up week. So does this mean next week my check will be for 1 weeks worth of work?
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  7:51:22 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
On recommendation, I signed up with Stratmar last night. What is the turnaround to getting on board? Generally speaking, what is the process after online application? When should I rattle a cage to get attention?

UPDATE: Check the NARMS website for a new posting. I'm going to try that route to see if somebody will talk or email me.

2nd UPDATE: It pays to post! I received an email via Volition from a recruiter. We got the ball rolling Paper work was easy.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

MaryKay48
Valued Contributor

Pleasant Lake, MI
USA
117 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  8:00:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
yes Yvonne nx pay is for one week.
Go to Top of Page

Robbie23

Hyannis, MA
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  4:30:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am just starting the discover project in my area with 300 stops to
make. I was sent a pay calender but it ended in the beginning of Sept
does anyone have a Sept and October pay calender? Also I only received a box with about 45 stickers 3 packs of 15. Has anyone noticed a shortage of stickers? I can only do one or two days with this. Thanks
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums