Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  03:27:54 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
That's a very interesting email considering that they broadcast a new hiring wave about two weeks ago on NARMS. I'm not sure if Ray would let me link that one or not.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

JudyH

Westfield, MA
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  04:03:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still waiting for my check. I called my new DM and she said she had requested tracking information and when she received it she would let me know.

Judy
Go to Top of Page

LeighBF

PA
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  07:39:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly F.

After reading everything here i'm sooo glad i did not apply for a job with this company!

You should have, it's been fantastic. And I'm even one of the people waiting for a check. I will miss this project. And I've lost 20 pounds since May!
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  07:49:31 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I must be doing something right. UPS just delivered a box of supplies to me. Now if I had a clue where to take these goodies...

I just found out who my DM is. We had a nice chat.
The project ends this weekend unless extended again. [drat]
The recruiter told me I would have a certain town. It is being done by someone else. The only thing left is the outskirts and boonies

At least I'm on board if Stratmar comes up with another good project.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

SteffanieS

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  09:54:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think it must have been a payroll error, I still have my same really good DM and yet no check. She is getting a tracking number. I am glad we are able to work this project, even though there has been this glitch.
Go to Top of Page

LeighBF

PA
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  8:38:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really hope the deadline gets extended, but I don't think it will this time.
Go to Top of Page

SteffanieS

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  8:39:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My bad, we weren't going to have a check this pay period, I thought it was only a week lag, it is longer.
Go to Top of Page

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  05:18:22 AM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff - don't feel bad..that's pretty much ALL I've had since May..small towns in northern WI..there were a couple larger ones but it still was rather profitable.
Go to Top of Page

LeighBF

PA
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  05:50:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Steffanie - huh?
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  1:03:48 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've got the goods and no place to go!! It looks like this project is SOL.
My DM is trying to combine the next two projects so that I only have to go down each road once. So the supplies won't go to waste. Deadlines indicate these will be history by Halloween.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  1:12:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard of any new projects coming up?
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  2:57:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There is supposed to be something else coming up soon, I was told. Certainly look forward to it!

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

SteffanieS

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  6:57:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeighBF

Steffanie - huh?

I had posted a couple of times that we were waiting on a check as well, but my husband and I didn't do any visits that would be paid this pay period, I thought the lag was only a week, but it is longer. So we weren't waiting afterall.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  05:47:33 AM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well ... I'm really behind the 8-ball. I've been given two lists and combined them. I broke it down to follow two highways and forget the rest. The second list wasn't all that much. Combining them was the only way anybody on the second list was going to be seen. I'got a few supplies. I can't see them lasting 39 successful visits.
Now that I have that organized, I'm trying to figure out how to track the required information. IMO, the list is incomplete and the forms from the co homepage is a joke for my eyes to read and my hand to write in those tiny boxes.
Did any of you make up your own form? I'm visualizing a form to be printed on half sheets of paper. That way privacy issues are not a big deal.
In the smaller towns, when you show a sheet like the home page provides, they will want to read everybody else's info and may not provide their own for the same reason.

Your expeience and ideas are sought. Thanks in advance.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page

YClayborne
Contributor

Gloucester, VA
USA
92 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  07:22:45 AM  Visit YClayborne's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have the same DM so that is not the problem of DM's changing places but I am still waiting. It's not a huge check. I only did like 7 locations but its still money owed and I would like it because I am desperately in need now.

Yolanda
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  07:40:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How about just enlarging the forms? I know some of those tiny printed forms hurt my eyes. My printer/scanner/fax machine will reduce/enlarge prints.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

LeighBF

PA
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  10:02:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's because of that paycheck error in September. This past paycheck is for 9/13 to 9/19. The pay period changed a bit. I realized the reason I didn't get a check was because I was sick that week and didn't complete any visits. Problem solved.
Go to Top of Page

Robbie23

Hyannis, MA
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  10:08:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did all the people who did not get paid ever get paid? I think I was on the wrong pay cycle. I am assuming I will get paid next week since I
first worked the week of Sept 20. Can anyone confirm when pay is for the weeks of Sept. 20 and Sept 28. And then the last week(this week) would be 2 weeks later? Thanks for the help.
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  11:36:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jon--I know what you mean about the small size on the forms. I could not figure out how to enlarge the form but there should be a page in your instructons that points out each column and explains what to enter in bold font. I just wrote above the column on the little form (so that I could read it without floundering with glasses)what was needed to enter. After a few stops, I knew the order of the questions and columns. It's really simple when you get used to it.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  6:32:17 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
The best tip that I was given so far was to rearrange the spread sheet and double or triple space it. Now I have the locations in my format and space in between to place the notes.
I changed to legal size paper. I removed a couple of useless columns. Now I can read it and place notes.

I made a single page check list so that I don't miss something like a phone number or who I talked to on the report.

Tomorrow - I put the theory into practice.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums