Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  04:34:54 AM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff...thanks but I know enough to check my spam folder...I have received nothing so I guess I'll have to Google the new website and it seems to be a great secret or something...
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  04:35:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally got the form to submit, so maybe they are getting the bugs out. The new page is stratmar.com for those who haven't gotten an e-mail yet.
Go to Top of Page

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  04:37:46 AM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok...thanks..
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  2:47:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got an e-mail today with new contact info for my rep. It also mentioned a project starting in mid to late February, just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  9:29:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone heard anthing about the Discover program (or any other new programs) lately? Seems like forever . . .

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

MaryKay48
Valued Contributor

Pleasant Lake, MI
USA
117 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2010 :  4:36:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was told at the end of Feb and I am waiting to
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2010 :  7:54:14 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a call from one of my DMs that he was laid off by Stratmar due to lack of work. That means some of my Discover work from last year will remain unpaid.

Rephrasing: I was asked to bat cleanup (last week of the project) in Iowa. My new hire account was not setup properly delaying the reporting. They closed the book and at his request reopened it to allow me to report. I had about 30 visits. I was only paid $33.00. He was supposed to fight to get the rest. In December, he went on a vacation. It all went downhill from there.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2010 :  8:56:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jeff-I don't get how you won't get paid due to your DM being laid off?? Can't you contact Stratmar directly?

Bekki
Gold-certified
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  11:16:20 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Stratmar is promoting their own training program. Anybody interested in demos in a home improvement center setting, get on board and get the second test passed. It sounds like that test must be passed in order to be eligible to do those demos.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Lynne
Contributor

PA
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2010 :  06:06:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how the pay period runs for this company? I did a pharmacy job for them in Feb, and still no check. Also if anyone has contact info, could you please pass it on................Thanks

Sharon Lynne
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2010 :  2:38:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone get their last pay from the discover project? I got a check on time on the 2nd. It usually arrives the following Monday. But this last payday I haven't received payment for. I was expecting it yesterday and it didnt arrive. And it didnt arrive today either. Payday was the 16th right?
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2010 :  3:00:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My DM said they had a problem in the payroll dept. and checks should arrive sometime this week.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2010 :  12:59:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I called my DM and she didn't mention a payroll problem. But she did say checks were mailed out monday. That was 4 days ago. I still haven't received mine. I had all my work in on time. Wish they would pay on time. Work is really slow for me right now and I was counting on that money to pay some bills.
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2010 :  5:17:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ANYONE GET PAID YET. I AM JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T.
Go to Top of Page

JudyH

Westfield, MA
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2010 :  7:17:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't receive my paycheck either!!!!!

Judy
Go to Top of Page

AnnCamp
Contributor

USA
59 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  12:24:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anything new to report on this company? I was looking at their website and saw that under Available Assignments and Opportunities there were two "test" jobs. I'm not sure if I should bother filling in the application or not.

Ann
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  12:45:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I certainly would. They have been very good to me!

Bekki
Gold-certified
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  1:23:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They have a small program I'm working on right now. Last year they were a big part of my income. It never hurts to fill out an application just in case something comes up in your area. When I started I went through the entire merchandising company list and applied to all of them.
Go to Top of Page

TeresaL
Apprentice

Dallas, GA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  10:22:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The one demo I did for this company does not make me want to jump on board again. It took me 6 weeks to get my first paycheck; I did not receive all of the materials for the demo; When I e-mailed my DM about the material, she said it would be mailed to me right away. I never received it. I was promoting 2 specific new products from a well known brand. The second weekend, I only had 3 bottles of the main product I was promoting, which I sold out of by lunch. I called my DM to ask if she wanted me to stay and promote the lesser item, or save the hours and money to come back after the store got more product in. She never once answered the phone when I called, nor did she ever return my voicemails. Not a happy situation at all.

Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  8:47:16 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have received a few emails this summer for DiscoverCard projects. None of them was worth the gas expense due to how few were offered and the distance between them.

Jeff Hix
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums