Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  9:35:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got an email a few weeks ago stating there was, I think 250,000-300,000 visits to be coming in late August early September. I guess its supposed to be huge. I am very excited and looking forward to it. Last time around I think I had close to 1,000 visits. I made decent money fast. It really helped out a lot. I also got the laundry mat visit emails but there was probably a total of 10 in the area, and not really worth it cause of gas.
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  06:58:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm still waiting to hear when the new project will start, I e-mailed my DM but I haven't gotten a response. Has anyone heard anything yet?
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  4:42:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
On the 31st I sent an email asking the same thing. The reply was hopefully it will start up the second week of September. And looks like we are about 2 weeks in. So I don't know for sure.
Go to Top of Page

Catherine51

Tucson, AZ
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  4:58:30 PM  Send Catherine51 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am so frustrated I want to cry. There are thousands of assignments here in Arizona. I have done this work twice before. I have been told that I have to "recertify" to request them. I have sent four separate emails and made seven separate calls to find out how to do it. Only on answer, that on 9/1, and it did not tell me what I needed to know. Today I finally got an email that the quiz is in Synergy, in "My Schedule". This is where I have been looking all along, every every day, and there is nothing -- just a "grid" to click on that yields only a blank page. I just placed another phone call (with a tone of desperation in my voice) and sent another email (with a tone of desperation in my words) to get a clarification ... is there any way to speak with a person there? I think not! I know they have hundreds of thousands of assignments to give out. That's what's maddening. Can anyone enlighten me, please? Thank you!

Cathy
Tucson, AZ
MSPA Gold Certified
6500+ shops in 15 years and counting! Se Habla Espanol
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  7:20:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Kathy, just wondering when they sent you an email about available assignments? Did you happen to notice if there were any in California? Would you be able to forward me the list. So far seems like your the only one who has gotten word on the project.
Go to Top of Page

Catherine51

Tucson, AZ
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2010 :  7:11:51 PM  Send Catherine51 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I heard from my DM this morning. They have more work than last year (best I can tell) but there are only two DM's this year when last year there were NINE. Unreal. It took me almost three weeks to hear from this DM and now I know why. I took the quiz (the links were hidden by stupid toolbars on my set) and am awaiting assignments. I have no idea as to how much I am going to get. I have a merchandiser friend in San Diego who is also eagerly awaiting assignments. I would keep sending notes every other day or so and keep monitoring this board; sooner or later you will hear something. Very frustrating, eh?

Cathy
Tucson, AZ
MSPA Gold Certified
6500+ shops in 15 years and counting! Se Habla Espanol
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  2:15:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So frustrating. So I found out finally who my dm will be. Only problem is I can't get a response from her. I got a response from 2 other people, but they happen to be dm's for other areas. Anyone else in california having a hard time getting a hold of the dm for this area?
Go to Top of Page

JerryDS

Roanoke, VA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  2:47:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Cathy,

I completed the quiz in Synergy today. However there are no jobs posted on there.

Jerry

Jerry
Always looking for more work.
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2010 :  09:14:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm so frustrated. Ready to cry. Been waiting for months for this project to start. Had over 1,000 locations last time. I just got a list of locations and not even one in any of the surrounding cities. I was told this time around was gonna be even bigger than last. I'm wondering if another rep took all the work. I was promised I had first dubs since I did all the project myself last time around and had it all in on time. I'm so dissapointed.
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2010 :  12:47:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got an e-mail today from my DM along with a list of open locations in my state. The project goes through 10/31 according to the manual she e-mailed me. Just thought I'd give everyone a quick update.
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2010 :  12:57:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow. I found out I got screwed by the company. I guess that's what happens when they get new dm's. I was promised first dibs on the project cause I went above and beyond on the last projects. Then I get an email only after emailing them a ton of times with a tiny pathetic list of a few available locations hundreds of miles away. All my locations were given to someone new who just signed up with the company. I guess the new dm didn't have my info. Even after emailing her months b4 the project started.
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2010 :  1:11:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My hometown was still there as well as some of the locations I had done before. But this program is quite a bit smaller than last year's, my town has less than half the visits it did last time.

My DM did say some people have been working for about a week.
Go to Top of Page

PsyJen

Albany, GA
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  5:14:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I been working the program last 3 weeks; worked it the 2 years as well. Now all of a sudden today I get an email from my DM that my visits (and pay) are on hold because something came up in my audit! Great, I can't imagine what I did wrong. I suspect they really cramped down on the audits because my prior DM was suddenly replaced before this round started. Anyone else ever have this happen?
Go to Top of Page

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  5:26:50 PM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was audited the last time I worked for them because the person didn't remember talking to me. I would suggest in the future that you take a picture of the location as that is what they told me would be acceptable as proof of visit.
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  6:02:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I always got a business card so they know I showed up. So hopefully that is enough to prove that I was there this year.
Go to Top of Page

PsyJen

Albany, GA
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  5:17:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
thanks for the suggestion Viajo. i hope the biz cards will be good enough too. i dont even know why i was audited yet. i guess if something comes up with one they audit all? i know people give me fake names when they ask why i need it sometimes! and some stores are just shady and dont want to be bothered and rush me out. hope thats not the reason- i cant make people talk to me for 10 mins if they dont want me there.
Go to Top of Page

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  5:20:35 PM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh no...I wasn't trying to imply that business cards wouldn't work at all...it's just that some places I went to didn't have cards so a picture was just as easy.
Go to Top of Page

PsyJen

Albany, GA
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  5:27:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
still- a good idea when needed! also- register receipts or menus are good too:)
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  10:09:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what their pay schedule is this year? I think last year they printed checks on tuesdays
Go to Top of Page

Sheila54

GA
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2010 :  7:52:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've just received the materials for this project. Has anybody been paid yet? I worked for them last year and LOVED it, but they do have new people, so I always like to check these forums before I start any new jobs to see if there's anything I should be aware of.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums