Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

PsyJen

Albany, GA
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2010 :  7:59:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
wow! you just got your materials and the project was supposed to end this week. extended to 11/12 i think. no issues, the survey changed so be aware. been paid on time 2 checks so far. one check is off $60 or so; i have to go over my records w/ my dm to correct. maybe some survey errors i made. never ever had an issue with pay with them, so i hope they fix it. no complaints:) love this project!! GL:)
Go to Top of Page

Barbara
Valued Contributor

New Jersey
USA
118 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2010 :  06:09:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So, it has been extended until November 12th. Then I probably did not need to panic yesterday when I received my materials. My kit was missing decals,field forms and codes. I spend most of yesterday reading and re-reading the instruction book. Also sent off e-mails and made phone calls...
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2010 :  3:34:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
psyjen, did u get an e-mail about the project being extended? I haven't heard anything yet.
Go to Top of Page

PsyJen

Albany, GA
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2010 :  5:40:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i had to ask if there was one first because i needed one! then i got the official email i think yesterday.
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2010 :  5:39:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Was this week payweek or next week? If I remember from last year it took like 3 weeks b4 pay.
Go to Top of Page

PsyJen

Albany, GA
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2010 :  12:20:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i just got my check reg mail today so it's this week. ask your DM for the new pay schedule now that its been extended :)
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  5:55:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wish I had not been so conscientious about taking the deadline so seriously. I should have taken my time and gone for the bonuses! I just hope that by finishing by the deadline (and, would assume, saving Stratmar some $ by taking the project's deadline seriously, that I might have priority on the next Discover Program (if there actually IS another Discover program??) Would be cool if those of us who busted it to finish on time would get a bonus:-) But that's OK. Just want to be there for the next one if there is one!!

If anyone knows of any new campaign coming up, please post!

Bekki
Gold-certified
Undercover Essentials video-certified
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  6:21:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yeah, hopefully you dont get screwed like I did. I worked my butt off on the last Discover round. Had over 1000 stops. Made every deadline and hit most bonuses. Was promised first dibs on my area of whatever locations I wanted. Turns out I didn't get a single location. I guess our area got a new DM and they didn't bother to email me. So I got let with nothing. Not even a sorry. I was really looking forward to work. :(
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  6:25:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Don't know what is coming up but I know I worked over a 1000 visits last year and didn't even get the starting e-mail this year. I kept schedule clear for them because i promised 4 days a week, just to find out that they started the program and didn't let me know.
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  6:33:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That stinks! Im sorry. You must have got the same new DM I got. I was really looking forward to working the program again. Have you got any emais lately? I haven't even got one. I emailed and let them know I was disapointed and they said they would make sure the new DM had my info. But I doubt she has it, cause I still never got anything from her.
Go to Top of Page

Amanda312
Contributor

Alpena, MI
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  6:39:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally got some info and got some work from them. i should know better than 2 clear my schedule, but i worked really hard for them last year so i thought i would get some consideration. Luckily i live in a rural area otherwise they probably would have assigned it all 2 someone new.
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2011 :  9:31:24 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any updates on this? I was just hired for this project but I don't know much about it, or even what it's paying.

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2011 :  11:09:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Abe--are you going to be doing the Discover project?

Bekki
Gold-certified
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2011 :  05:56:24 AM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yup. I didn't even remember applying to them when I received the new hire paperwork.

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

BekkiCat
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2011 :  11:37:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The pay is based on whether the Discover visit is Successful ($7.75), Unsuccessful ($4), or Not workable ($3). Depending on how many visits you have, you can make pretty good money. Just plan your routes well(I use the Google TSP roundtrip solver) and, a GPS is definitely a plus. This job has been good to me.

Bekki
Gold-certified
Go to Top of Page

SusanIL
Apprentice

Carol Stream, IL
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2011 :  11:28:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hope this gets seen by others working. How many of you haven't been paid for work as of June 2011? I am owed quite a bit of money and love this job and company. Since they merged with apollo I received two tiny (doesn't even cover my gas) checks and now this pay period no check at all. I am so bummed since this is my favorite job to do. But I can't work for free. You can't contact anyone and my DM can take days to reply. Anyone else?
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2017 :  07:21:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How about an update on this company for 2017? Anyone?

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums