Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2009 :  5:04:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't sign up with them at the beginning. Now listening to the recent posts, I'm wondering if I was wrong. Is there much selling involved? It sounded like it at first.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2009 :  7:36:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Your question has already been answered (7-29-09), please lets move forward and not backwards.

quote:
I find most people are happy when they see you are not selling anything. They are happy to get free, new signage.

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  2:28:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry Mary, I must have missed that post. Thanks for copying it for me. I'm glad everyone is happy with the company, I'll have to check and see if I have time to work for them along with my other companies. Again, Thanks Mary.

Marla
Go to Top of Page

TerrieDean
Contributor

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  9:29:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Marla, Its ok girl, I don't always go back 4 or 5 pages to read all the posts either.

Terrie
Go to Top of Page

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  08:30:00 AM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anyone receive the bonus checks from 2 weeks ago and last week? My DM had said they would come on opposite weeks of the pay check when I asked about the 2 weeks ago bonus. Now I email and ask where the check is and he says he has to ask his boss as "maybe they are sending them with the paychecks next week". Anyone know anything? That's $300 I was counting on this week!
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  08:46:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So far I have only received one bonus check. Have you received more than one? I thought I qualified for all of them so far. I think they will just come with our check next week. I haven't been depending on the bonus checks so much for this reason.
Go to Top of Page

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  08:50:45 AM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
No, I have only received one also. It's just that it came opposite week of the paychecks and when I asked my DM if it was a part of last week's paycheck he stated that it was not and that it would come opposite week of the paychecks. So that is why I emailed him last night asking where it was and he is going to check. I just wanted to know if it was just me or across the board.
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  09:22:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just had my first check two weeks ago. I didn't receive the bonus, plus my pay was short an additional $51.50. Anyone else's check short too? I am sure it is confusing with so many of us out in the field. Hopefully they will get it all ironed out soon!

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  09:40:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know it sounds like a lot of work. But I wish there was a print out inside, of the stores being paid for. And I haven't noticed any shortages. My last check was bigger than expected and I thought maybe a bonus was included. But I guess not. It will be a nice surprise if next check the bonuses are all inside.
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  3:33:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only had 112 stores, which I completed all within the two week pay period, which made it pretty easy to know whether I was paid correctly. I am going to email my DM again, since I didn't receive any checks today. Hopefully we'll get it resolved soon. I just picked up a few more stores.

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  5:34:44 PM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kimberly, paychecks for "regular" work will be next week. Bonus pay is supposed to be opposite the regular pay week.
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  6:22:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Viajo, All of my stores were completed during the July 12-25 pay period. I received my regular check on August 2nd. It was short, plus I never received the bonus check. I completed 82 of the stores in the specified 6 day period. I think somehow they didn't noticed that I did that so shorted my pay (didn't give me the $8 for those stores) and didn't give me the bonus. I am not worried though, I have good records and have sent it on to my DM. I just was asking if anyone else had that problem. When I mentioned that I didn't receive any checks today, it was because I did have just one store that fell into the next pay cycle, plus my DM said I might see if it came later. I know they have a lot of us out in the field, so getting everything right may be difficult. I am sure it will be resolved.

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  6:52:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kimberley, if you did 82 stores that week you would qualify for the bonus. But not necessarily the higher pay of $8. You get the higher pay based on the success rate. See my posting on 8/8. You must meet a 60% success rate.
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  7:16:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yvonnev123

Kimberley, if you did 82 stores that week you would qualify for the bonus. But not necessarily the higher pay of $8. You get the higher pay based on the success rate. See my posting on 8/8. You must meet a 60% success rate.

Thanks, yes, I am aware of that. My success rate for that week was 64%. That meant I should have qualified for the $8 per successful store.

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

ShannonMI

Lansing, Michigan
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2009 :  3:38:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yvonne,

Is the success rate based on the number of successful shops compared to unsuccessful shops only? I hope they wouldn't count the unworkable shops, seeing that many on my list have gone out of business.

I did meet the 60% success rate last week if we're only looking at shops that were workable.

Thanks for your help!

MSPA Gold Certified -- shopping Lansing and Metro Detroit
Go to Top of Page

WendyG
Star Contributor

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2009 :  10:09:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I am just starting out for this company. Can I asked the experienced ones, how many full days are you putting in to meet the Top Bonus. Is anyone working partial days and still meeting the quota for the bonus? You may send me a private email if you would like. I have many stores on my list, and it would mean that I would go light on another companies work to fit this in, that is why I am just wondering. I know that $600 a week is alot of money, but if it takes you 60 hours to make it, I would be better off not going light on my other companies. That is the decision I am trying to make.

Wendy
Go to Top of Page

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  02:19:50 AM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Shannon

Bonus pay and percentage are based only on the workable shops - either they are successful or unsuccessful.
Go to Top of Page

ShannonMI

Lansing, Michigan
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  06:52:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Viajo!

MSPA Gold Certified -- shopping Lansing and Metro Detroit
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  09:30:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Viajo

Shannon

Bonus pay and percentage are based only on the workable shops - either they are successful or unsuccessful.

Oh cool, that means my success rate was much higher than I noted above. I was including unworkable in that. There were a few out of business here.

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  09:36:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WendyG

Hello,

I am just starting out for this company. Can I asked the experienced ones, how many full days are you putting in to meet the Top Bonus. Is anyone working partial days and still meeting the quota for the bonus? You may send me a private email if you would like. I have many stores on my list, and it would mean that I would go light on another companies work to fit this in, that is why I am just wondering. I know that $600 a week is alot of money, but if it takes you 60 hours to make it, I would be better off not going light on my other companies. That is the decision I am trying to make.

My biggest suggestion is to map well. It is hard to determine your days in terms of time. For me, my stores were spread out so I spent more time than a lot of people who were able to walk between stores. I only had 112 stores, and did 82 of those in one week. Those than did that week after week may have more insight.

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums