Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2009 :  2:49:15 PM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Supposedly was with the check last Tuesday and two Tuesdays prior....
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  07:39:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to say that my pay discrepancy from a page or so back was resolved. My DM took care of it!

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  5:45:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My wife and I finally heard from someone todat. I guess the lady that hired us no longer works there. Now our area is filled. Oh well. We still have two boxes of Discover signage. I will see if they want us to return it.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  09:22:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard when the restaurant addresses will be released? I don't think the project starts until the 8th, so they may not have it out yet.

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

Sheila54

GA
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  08:53:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm still waiting to hear too. I have emailed my DM several times but she never replies when I ask her about that. Has anyone received their checks this week?
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  12:50:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sheila54

I'm still waiting to hear too. I have emailed my DM several times but she never replies when I ask her about that. Has anyone received their checks this week?

Not yet, I think they were cut on the 1st and to be delivered on Thursday (today) or Friday.

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

JudyH

Westfield, MA
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  7:36:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my check today.

Judy
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  7:43:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thats good. I didn't get mine. And last week my check didn't arrive until the following monday. I hope it doesn't happen again this week. Cause I think Monday is a holiday. I wish they would give us tracking numbers for them.
Go to Top of Page

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  05:16:51 AM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
No...what is even better is that I received ONLY a bonus check of $150 so far...but of course I don't know if it is 2 weeks of $75 or the 3 week bonus of $150 AND I don't know which weeks either. So for the last couple checks they have supposedly lumped the bonus in with the pay -- NO WAY of really telling as there is no itemized list with the checks -- and now they send them separate? AND on a pay week? They sent this overnight and I am supposed to still get my paycheck overnight -- what a waste! I absolutely hate companies that cannot break out a check for you for accounting/tracking purposes...arrrgghhh....
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  07:25:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Viajo

No...what is even better is that I received ONLY a bonus check of $150 so far...but of course I don't know if it is 2 weeks of $75 or the 3 week bonus of $150 AND I don't know which weeks either. So for the last couple checks they have supposedly lumped the bonus in with the pay -- NO WAY of really telling as there is no itemized list with the checks -- and now they send them separate? AND on a pay week? They sent this overnight and I am supposed to still get my paycheck overnight -- what a waste! I absolutely hate companies that cannot break out a check for you for accounting/tracking purposes...arrrgghhh....

This probably won't work for those of you covering huge amounts of stores, but for me I write down whether the visit was successful, unsuccessful, unworkable (S, US, UN), the amount of pay, and the date at the bottom corner of my sheets when I get to my car. Then I can track my pay. It isn't the most convenient solution, but then you could know what you are owned in a given pay period, and the remainder would be bonus money, so you could figure if they have kept up with your bonus money. It really would be nice if it was set out for us. On the synergy site, all of the closed visits are still there with their dates. If would be a huge pain, but you could go back and figure it that way too, providing you have kept all your visit sheets. This was the only way I could prove my pay discrepancy a while back.

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  07:35:54 AM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do something similar of course..it's just that we have no idea from their paystub which were not paid if the location says we were not there etc....it NEVER matches for me but it is close enough that I don't have the energy to fight it...
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  07:57:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:

I do something similar of course..it's just that we have no idea from their paystub which were not paid if the location says we were not there etc....it NEVER matches for me but it is close enough that I don't have the energy to fight it...

I do understand what you mean. I only had about 200 stores total, so mine were pretty accurate. Any word for you on the restaurant visit? I haven't heard from my DM. I thought it was to start on the 8th.

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

MaryKay48
Valued Contributor

Pleasant Lake, MI
USA
117 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  05:29:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What do you do for the restuarant? Do you put discover stickers on for them to?
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  06:55:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MaryKay48

What do you do for the restuarant? Do you put discover stickers on for them to?

On August 22, YClayborne wrote that their DM had told them there would be 40,000 restaurants added after this. I had heard the same thing. It is my understanding the restaurant list is supposed to come out in the next week or so, but they might be trying to tie up the rest of these visits. I don't know that there has been any news on what the exact instructions are for it. It is still part of the Discover project, so probably something close to what we are doing now, but I don't really know. I will be happy to have more work!

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  10:18:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got this email on september 4th. If anyone needs the xls list let me know.
Please find attached a list of 25,000 stores........If these stores have not been visited by Monday night......they will be disappearing out of Synergy. Discover has asked us to STOP service on these store. If they have been visited, so be it but they need to be reported by Monday night.....if not they are coming out on Tuesday morning.

Please break the list down into states for your reps and advise them NOT to do them.......

There will be an additional 15K being added next week as well as the restaurants....... <<Stop Service 25K.xls>>
Go to Top of Page

ShannonMI

Lansing, Michigan
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  6:21:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my first check on Friday, and it was MORE than I expected. I'm wondering if I did get a bonus even though I didn't hit the 60% success rate -- I did a lot of locations in my first week, so maybe I got some bonus money.

I'm not complaining though!

MSPA Gold Certified -- shopping Lansing and Metro Detroit
Go to Top of Page

Yvonnev123
Contributor

Oxnard, CA
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  09:27:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
anyone get any update on the stores pulled or the ones added? I have not got any word since that last email I received. And this week I didn't notice any stores of mine gone or any added.
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  11:06:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yvonnev123

anyone get any update on the stores pulled or the ones added? I have not got any word since that last email I received. And this week I didn't notice any stores of mine gone or any added.

No word here.

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page

Viajo
Contributor

Pickerel, WI
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  05:52:43 AM  Send Viajo an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had quite a few restaurants pulled including many that I had already done and reported so not sure if some will get revisited.
Go to Top of Page

KimberlyEM53

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  06:58:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:

I had quite a few restaurants pulled including many that I had already done and reported so not sure if some will get revisited.

Earlier in this thread someone posted about 40,000 restaurants being added to the Discover project. I haven't gotten anything in my area on those yet. I am wondering if they are pulling the current visits so they can do a different approach for the restaurants. Have you had any additional added since they said there were more coming?

Kimberly
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums