Printer Friendly

Author  Topic Next Topic  

JaniceinFL

Florida
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2005 :  3:33:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I would appreciate any feedback on PT merchandising for Nabisco.

Thanks in advance!

Jan

MLGrant
Contributor

St. Louis, MO
USA
53 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2005 :  5:02:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It has been about 8 years since I worked for them, but I found them to be pretty easy to work with. I do remember that the route I merchandised that Monday and Wednesdays were 10 hour days every week. Monday's were usually the worst, the shelves would be empty from the weekend---end caps needed to be taken down or put up. I enjoyed it, worked for a good salesman too.

Michele
Silver Certification #bpgyen
Shopping and Merchandising in the St. Louis, MO/Metro East area
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
101 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2017 :  11:32:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any news on this front? Mondelez is the parent company and was Screened then interviewed for a P/T slot 18-24 hrs per week, more if covering vacations.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

SharonQ
Star Contributor

East Coast!
USA
883 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2017 :  5:31:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all! I worked for them for three years, until late last year. Like the others have said, it is a chunk of unpredicability. But at the same time, it is micro-managed. They know how many cases were ordered, so they will tell you down to the minute how long you should spend in each store. Your sales supervisor will email you the night before where you will go and specifically what you need to do. They will also tell you what time to start your day. This will vary, based upon the time the truck is scheduled to arrive in your stores. If you need to spend extra time in a store (to build/kill a display), you have to get approval from the higher ups. Of course, trucks will be late, and it's just crazy. You also have to count how many cases you empty, and it is tracked in each store.
Then at the end of the day, you have to email your sales rep to tell him/her what you've done at each store, how long you spent, and how many cases you put out.
But they pay you mileage and drive-time between stores.

Sharon

Call me crazy, but I LOVE resets!
Yes, even cosmetic resets.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  

Get Active!

If you just read, you are not really a member.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums