Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

Donna V
Contributor

Hannibal, MO
USA
74 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2006 :  4:35:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received mine in the mail just this week.

Donna
silver certified
Hannibal, MO
Quincy, IL and surrounding areas
Go to Top of Page

TriciaG

Columbia, SC
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  09:26:04 AM  Visit TriciaG's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well Confero is giving me all kinds of trouble. For starters they said they didn't get a prize conformation form from one of my shops as of today I have scanned it 4 times,emailed it to several different people that asked for it including clicking the help link and emailing it to that person, I have faxed it from my home and then I paid twice to fax it from different locations,Next I mailed in a copy of it when I returned some prizes. Yet I keep getting emails saying they don't know what I am talking about or that I need to send in the form or I won't be paid. I feel I have done more than my job to get them this form. I have asked for a phone number but no one ever replies.

Next problem. I did a shop at a restaurant. There was 1 of these on the road that they had listed so I shopped that location. Today I get an email and they said that I shopped the wrong location,what the heck? I drove that road just a few mins. ago and I am correct there is only 1 on that road. So I don't understand how the heck I could've shopped the wrong location.

I feel that they "make up" mistakes in order to delay in paying people. Does anyone have a contact number for this company?

Tricia
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Cici
Contributor

Cabot, Arkansas
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  10:59:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
(800) 447-3947

is the phone number that I have.

Did anyone else make the mistake of ordering a D_PRODUCT_NAME during the reveal? The guidelines are contradictive, so beware! I was told that I would not be paid for ordering D_PRODUCT_NAME, as the staff does not know how to upsale the D_PRODUCT_NAME... how upselling a D_PRODUCT_NAME is diff from C_PRODUCT_NAME, don't know! Anyway, #6 on guidelines states that shopper may order "ANY SOFT PRODUCT_CATEGORY" with a shot of cherry, etc. D_PRODUCT_NAME is a PRODUCT_CATEGORY, right

I'm glad I go to vent! Thanks!

Cecilia Cunningham
Professional Shopper
Silver certified #hefbqf
Go to Top of Page

LGBillings

Bolivar, TN
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  11:15:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CICI

The guidelines clearly state do not order a D_PRODUCT_NAME, made the
same mistake my self, I think because D_PRODUCT_NAME is a P_COMPANY_NAME product or something as such.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

TriciaG

Columbia, SC
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  12:05:02 PM  Visit TriciaG's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got someone to email where they said I did the wrong location. Come to find out that the mapquest directions are totally wrong that the nice lady was looking at as well. So maybe it can get strightened out. I know the road the place was suppose to be on because I go there at least weekly. I am glad this post got me some response.

Now if I can just get them to figure out what they have done with my 10+ copies of the prize form from another shop I will be totally happy.

Tricia
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Ron de Sacramento
Valued Contributor

Sacramento, CA
USA
214 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  12:28:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The word doc says you can order any of the more common products of the product sponsor (I don't want to list them to avoid tipping off too much so as not to reveal any aspects of the ICA). D_PRODUCT_NAME is not listed as one of those.

D_PRODUCT_NAME has always been a favorite of mine and has bounced around because of its relationship with S_PRODUCT_NAME . Had to look this one up because it was so interesting.

I would think that any PRODUCT_CATEGORY on the menu board that is sold should be allowed but the doc probably takes precedent.

I always fall back on if the doc calls for vanilla, vanilla it is. By vanilla, I mean the doc calls for one drink to be ordered if the requirement is not met. I normally drink diet but diet is not mentioned. I don't leave room for interpretation especially should the required action not occur.
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  12:44:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My documents clearly stated that it had to be a product of the sponsor and gave a list of what those were. D_PRODUCT_NAME was not on that list.
I always try to follow the instructions to the letter. I don't want to risk being downgraded or not being paid for the assignment.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Renae in CA
Star Contributor

CA
USA
303 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  12:54:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ron,

Regarding the bottling: here in So. California D_PRODUCT_NAME is made by C_COMPANY_NAME. When I was in San Jose several years ago it was made by P_COMPANY_NAME!

I agree with those that have said follow the instructions.

Renae
Living and shopping in the San Fernando Valley.
Silver Certified and Completely Certifiable!
Go to Top of Page

Ron de Sacramento
Valued Contributor

Sacramento, CA
USA
214 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  1:21:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
And, I am extremely sure that every minimum wage worker that sells D_PRODUCT_NAME knows who is supplying to their place of establishment - not!
Go to Top of Page

VickiC
Star Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
455 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  7:52:08 PM  Send VickiC an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Even when the local C_COMPANY_NAME bottler is bottling D_PRODUCT_NAME it still wouldn't be in the national training guidelines. I am sure the servers are trained to sell and upsell only C_COMPANY_NAME products. C_COMPANY_NAME gives restaurants a huge break on prices to ensure they push C_COMPANY_NAME and only C_COMPANY_NAME.

Shopping North Orange County, Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

RhondaGN
Valued Contributor

Central San Joaquin Valley, CA
USA
241 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  9:23:11 PM  Send RhondaGN an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
TriciaG. I am having the same problem with Confero. They keep sending me emails saying they did not receive either the receipt or the signed manager paperwork. I faxed the information several times and then the editor gives me a lower grade because Confero did not receive the necessary information in a timely manner. This is so frustrating. I would like to know what becomes of our documents and paperwork when we fax them? Apparently the paperwork is not reaching the correct people.I hope they receive and acknowledge my paperwork soon. I like doing the shops and want to do a good job for Confero but this is getting so frustrating.

Rhonda

MSPA Gold Certified June 2003 shopping Central Cal from Fresno to Modesto
Go to Top of Page

TriciaG

Columbia, SC
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  04:09:47 AM  Visit TriciaG's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like the variety of jobs they have but I dislike being ignored. I can't do anymore to get them the form than what I already did. The only thing left would be mailing it again this time with delivery conformation and return receipt but I have already lost $6 from the pay because I had to fax it 2 times from somewhere other than my home because I was worried it was my fax. It clearly is not.

I am going to try that number today to see if I can get any results.

Tricia
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

AShuman
Star Contributor

Gastonia, NC
USA
448 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  05:23:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had a few instances where paperwork I have faxed has not been... seen? I've had to re-fax or email. It does disappoint me when my shop grade is lowered because of this, especially when I have a successful fax transmission log in hand! But oh well! Overall, I love the company and the shops they have in my area. They respond to my questions in a timely manner and communicate when there is a delay in pay or change in shopping dates.

Alison
MSPA Gold 2006
Shopping Greater Charlotte, Gastonia, and the Upstate of SC.
Go to Top of Page

Ron de Sacramento
Valued Contributor

Sacramento, CA
USA
214 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  06:53:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Speaking of pay, still none since the July 26 email. Looking back over this thread, it seems that Confero has had trouble several times.

I wonder if the yellow caution light is coming on?
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  07:38:37 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been working for them for two years and have completed 21 shops in that time frame. They have always paid, they are not a company to worry about receiving payments from. They have grown and it could be a new person learning the ropes or a system change in payroll. I was paid yesterday, but not notified by Paypal, so check your account.

As far as the faxing goes, I gave up on the fax machine a long time ago. I scan and upload or email everything. I had my shop grade lowered once for this as well and since they already grade so hard, this really can hurt.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Ron de Sacramento
Valued Contributor

Sacramento, CA
USA
214 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  09:01:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I am sure. I got an email on July 25 stating that "With the thousands of shops we did last month, I find myself running a wee bit behind" and that some payments will be late.

I have my PayPal set up to send payment notices to my email account which is filtered to send another text message directly to my cellphone.
Go to Top of Page

MargeI
Star Contributor

Middletown, MD
USA
900 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  09:09:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are a large company and they are a bit "confused," in my experience. You are far better off uploading your documents than you are faxing, in my experience. I'm also tired of the "warning" emails that I need to send in documentation when you have already done so. When I complained about that email to a scheduler (from a scheduling company who schedules for Confero) I was told to read it carefully because it says be sure and do it if you haven't already. Talk about wasting my time...sheesh.
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50247 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  10:37:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Someone mentioned that the servers for this particular shop are trained to only upsell C_COMPANY_NAME products. This is not the case with this company. Their order takers are trained to upsell whatever is ordered, the servers don't normally take the orders. This particular shop also had approved product that were not C_COMPANY_NAME products.

I do agree with the fact that companies are given incentives to push C_COMPANY_NAME products or P_COMPANY_NAME products for that matter. You don't find many restaurants that serve both.
Go to Top of Page

TriciaG

Columbia, SC
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  11:44:05 AM  Visit TriciaG's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
In my case I scanned and uploaded on the site. Scanned and attached it to at least 5 different emails to the scheduler,Faxed it from home and 2 other places of business got the conformation pages, and then I mailed it in. What more should I do?

Tricia
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Brown

Farragut, TN
USA
46 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  5:00:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ron de Sacramento

Yes, I am sure. I got an email on July 25 stating that "With the thousands of shops we did last month, I find myself running a wee bit behind" and that some payments will be late.

I have my PayPal set up to send payment notices to my email account which is filtered to send another text message directly to my cellphone.

I received the same email the 24th except mine said it would be paid in a couple of days. By my calculations that should have been the 26th. As of today,(30th) Paypal has not credited my funds. All my other companies have now paid this month, except Confero.

I wondered if anyone else has received their payment this month or is just mine late?

MSPA Gold Certified
East Tennessee Area and many Major Airports
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums