Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

Ron de Sacramento
Valued Contributor

Sacramento, CA
USA
214 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  5:07:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ditto on no pay yet in my PayPal account.
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  5:25:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is what I have on my shop log under comments:

"Thank you for returning the unused prizes.
Good job, thank you!
Your report and validation have been processed and approved for payment. Your payment will be processed thru PayPal on or around the 25th of the month following the shop date."

In the past I've always been paid the month after I did the shops. The dates the payments arrived on past payments have varied from the 25th to the 30th. I see no reason to worry.

I did my shops in July so I don't expect to be paid until the end of August.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Ron de Sacramento
Valued Contributor

Sacramento, CA
USA
214 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  5:50:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Confero was late this month and last month. There also seems to several times in 2005 that they were erratic in paying.

Their paydate is the 25th - no doubts about that.

BUT, when they sent out an email on July 25 saying payment would be made in a couple of days, like others I expected it by July 28.
Go to Top of Page

Cici
Contributor

Cabot, Arkansas
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  7:01:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Okay, I feel the need to defend myself. # 6 on the guidelines did state order "ANY SOFT DRINK" with a shot of flavor....the guidelines are clearly contradictive..oh well. I have learned a VERY important lesson...
I hope we all get paid soon for other shops tho..I am hoping they aren't having the same trouble as other companies that are listed in this forum..

Cecilia Cunningham
Professional Shopper
Silver certified #hefbqf
Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  7:14:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was paid in full by Confero via Paypal on 7/25. I wouldn't worry too much about them. Perhaps it's the client holding up the pay. My shops were all bank shops. They've been late a few times that I remember, but have always paid. I betcha you all will see your payment tomorrow.(I'm hoping). I never hesitate to take a job from them and consider them one of the most professional companies I've worked with.

Here's hoping!!!

Judi
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50247 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  8:59:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I guess being gold is no help when it comes to getting paid on time.
Go to Top of Page

LauraLinDover
Star Contributor

Dover, NH
USA
1202 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  07:53:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone gotten paid yet?
I for one I'm getting pretty fed up.
I am still waiting on 8 shops from May.
They paid for two and ignored the others.
Emails went unanswered.
I finally called yesterday, and the person agreed there was no reason I shouldn't of been paid, but wouldn't say WHEN I would, just a vague "soon".

Laura
Happily Shopping the seacoast of NH, Southern ME and extreme Northeastern MA
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Ron de Sacramento
Valued Contributor

Sacramento, CA
USA
214 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  1:38:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ditto on my end of not being paid. It has been a week now since the email announcing Confero would be late.
Go to Top of Page

LittleJo

Hickory, NC
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  2:31:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not received payment yet either. I dont know what the problem is with that company but the last few shops I have done for them have turned into a nightmare. Either they didnt get something I faxed, I spelled something wrong( Hey, i used their spell check. fixed everything that it indicated was spelled wrong) One thing that the person who was grading my report complained about was the name of a product that I entered. She said it wasnt a item. I told her to look at the sales paper and she would see that it was indeed a item that was listed. She replied "well" THat was it. I cant help the items name.
Also, alot of the other companies have increased their payments due to the increase in gas prices but not confero. I really am thinking of not shopping for them any longer since it seems to be a reaccuring problem with the payment. The other companies I shop for always pays on time. This has been happening with this company alot lately. I emailed and asked if they could give me a idea of when payment would be made and no one bothered to reply.This is also the only compnay I shop for that ignores my emails.
Go to Top of Page

BethMomOf2
Star Contributor

Cornelius, NC
USA
304 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  5:50:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was paid on 7/28 to my Paypal account. For all my shops.

I also thought I should say that I've never had a problem with this company. Other than the last two payments being a few days late. But I got the emails letting me know why...so it's all good in my book.

Beth
Go to Top of Page

LittleJo

Hickory, NC
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  1:36:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
nothing today nor has anyone answered my emails about when they willb e paying.
Go to Top of Page

CabrusoBros
Star Contributor

NC
USA
744 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  4:56:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also received the 7/25 email. I realized this evening that payment for June still had not been processed. I double checked the shop log, which shows the generic 'payment pending'. My last PayPal deposit from Confero was on 7/5 for a May shop that was missed with the 6/29 payment. I just sent an email in case this is another 'missing' situation.
Go to Top of Page

LittleJo

Hickory, NC
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  5:12:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I called confero at 4:45 pm this afternoon and asked to speak with someone concerning my payment and was put on hold. I held for 15 minutes and no one ever answered the phone. I hung up and called right back at 3 after 5:00 and got the recording that they were closed for the day. Seems as if they are dodging the payment issue. No replies to emails and no one will speak to me about it on the phone. I know of quite a few shoppers that has quit shopping for them due to these same problems and I believe there is another added to the list. I do not think we should have to BEG to be paid for a service we proformed for them They are loosing ground very quickly and are building a bad rep for themselves.
I do wish someone from the company would either reply to my emails or answer our questions here if nothing else.
Go to Top of Page

JenShoppinFlorida
Valued Contributor

Plant City, Florida
USA
136 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  5:39:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have only done 4 shops for Confero over the past year 1/2 and it seems like there was a problem for each one...including extremely slow payment.

The first one I ever did resulted in having my car leaking oil and having to take the car to another location to have the problem resolved...not Confero's fault, but a nightmare.

The last one I did was a year later at the same location...I don't know why I even did it...duh...Confero didn't want to pay me because the employee spoke so quickly and unintelligibly that I wasn't sure of the 'exact' words that he used and I explained this fully in my report. Then they claimed that I never responded to attempts to contact me for clarification...which by the way they did not ever do. They never left me a phone message or emailed...in fact I had to email them several times to find out if they had received the report. I spent way more time on that stupid assignment and all of the complications than it was worth.

They did end up paying me (upon client acceptance) and now I am done with this company. Too much hassle for me!!!

***Jennifer***
Shopping Central Florida
Go to Top of Page

LittleJo

Hickory, NC
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  08:28:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally got paid today. no reason for why it was so late,no answers to my emails, no return call for the messages I left concerning this problem. I dont know what has happened to this company but they are no longer the best one to work for.
I will be sticking to the companies that pay on time and have increased their fees due to the rising cost of gas.
Go to Top of Page

LauraLinDover
Star Contributor

Dover, NH
USA
1202 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  09:12:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is getting to be a joke.
Today I get paid for the one shop I did in June, and again the rest of May is ignored. They have all been approved, they just won't pay!!!
Again emails go ignored.
Another one for the list of "never again"

Laura
Happily Shopping the seacoast of NH, Southern ME and extreme Northeastern MA
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

LittleJo

Hickory, NC
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  10:19:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If someone from this company would reply to what the problem is, we might be a little more understanding. But just totally ignoring us is not good business pratice.
Go to Top of Page

Ron de Sacramento
Valued Contributor

Sacramento, CA
USA
214 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  1:31:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My PayPal payment just showed up - more than nine days late.
Go to Top of Page

LittleJo

Hickory, NC
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  2:25:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BethMomOf2

I also got the same email. Another reason why I like shopping for Confero. Communication and respect....huge in my book.

yes but something has changed with this company. I used to never have a problem with them. they paid on time, emailed me back when I asked a question and returned all my phone calls. That has all changed now.the But at least it isnt just me they are treating so poorly. After reading all the replies, seems that its alot of the people wheo shop for them.
Go to Top of Page

CabrusoBros
Star Contributor

NC
USA
744 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  3:58:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
After sending an email last night, payment was made today through Pay Pal. As others have commented, I do appreciate the heads up that payment will be delayed. However, when the payment continues to be delayed with no update I absolutely feel comfortable following up with the service. As we all know, this forum is rife with companies having payment issues. My only thoughts in this type of situation...

1-services do have an obligation to notify the shoppers ASAP; it goes a long way toward showing good faith
2-be up front about when shoppers can realistically expect the already past due payments to be processed; again it shows that the service is actively working toward a resolution and honoring their part of the contractual agreement
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums