Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

Cici
Contributor

Cabot, Arkansas
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  8:42:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received payment to my pay pal acct. Good luck to those who are still waiting..
And I did not get the prior email that looks like everyone else got stating that payment would be late. hhhmmmmm....

Cecilia Cunningham
Professional Shopper
Silver certified #hefbqf
Go to Top of Page

TriciaG

Columbia, SC
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  07:03:23 AM  Visit TriciaG's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got a poor score on a report because the editor said I did comment on exactly what the topping was that was suggested for the hashbrowns. I didn't see where it required that information it just asked did they ask for about a topping.

I am really starting to think that this company needs to get themselves in check. People don't like to be treated poorly. Pay is expected as promised just like they expect us to do stuff on certain days.The sad part is they are the main company for my area so if I don't shop for them I have a little to no shops to do.

Tricia
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

LauraLinDover
Star Contributor

Dover, NH
USA
1202 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  09:07:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally got paid yesterday.... 3 months... but can't really complain, at least I DID get paid.

Laura
Happily Shopping the seacoast of NH, Southern ME and extreme Northeastern MA
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

KimE

NY
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  09:53:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have completed hundreds of shops for them, and have always been paid in a timely fashion. I find them highly responsive and one of the most shopper friendly companies around. I would not hesitate to accept an assignment from them. Their scheduler is always an e-mail away and their report instructions are clear and concise.

Kim
Gold Certified
Step level 8 and trying
Shopping Long Island
Go to Top of Page

BethMomOf2
Star Contributor

Cornelius, NC
USA
304 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  11:39:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
KimE, I'm with you. I've never had an ounce of trouble working for Confero. I read all of these posts of shoppers getting paid later or not paid at all and I am baffled. It doesn't sound like the same company. Weird.

Beth
Go to Top of Page

LynnJ
Star Contributor

MA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  9:55:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My May shops were paid June 26 and June shops were paid July 24, both via PayPal right when I expected them to be.
Go to Top of Page

AShuman
Star Contributor

Gastonia, NC
USA
448 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  05:08:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
One thing I LOVE about this company is the communication. My payment for June shops was delayed by several days... BUT I received an email from Confero's payroll department several days before I even anticipated the payment, informing me that it would be a few days late, and giving me a projected date I would be paid.

I love the variety in shop types, easy forms, and that we can now upload our receipts directly into the report form... If all sassie sites would employ that feature I'd be one happy camper!

Alison
MSPA Gold 2006
Shopping Greater Charlotte, Gastonia, and the Upstate of SC.
Go to Top of Page

TriciaG

Columbia, SC
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  06:08:52 AM  Visit TriciaG's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have gotten paid as promised but I wish they would post some new jobs in my area. How often do they post new jobs,does anyone know? They have had the same jobs all month and no one is taking them but they are to far for me to drive to.

Tricia
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

.TamaraDLeonard
Inactive

Wake Forest, NC
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  06:57:25 AM  Visit .TamaraDLeonard's Homepage  Send .TamaraDLeonard an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been shopping for Confero for a LONG time. I'm like shopper #38 registered with them LOL. This thread has been going for about 3 years, and I may have responded years ago, but since we all go through changes, I thought I would throw a couple of m ore cents on the pile.

I love Confero, and always have. I like them even more now with all these really good shops they have been having. I especially like having them on SASSIE, and I am able to attach my receipts and confirmation...no more faxing or mailing them in.

Confero has ALWAYS been right on the money paying me, unless I made a goof. If they do have a problem, then they communicate that...just like they did a month or so ago about payroll getting goofed and would be a few days later than normal. Heck, we all make mistakes, and they communicated that fact to all shoppers that were owed $$$.

Confero is one company that you do not have to worry about getting your pay and reimbursement from, and you will receive it when they say you will. I also love that I get paid by PayPal...no having to fight traffic to get to the mailbox, no having to go to the bank (since I MS all my banks that my MS m oney goes in, I really don't like them seeing all those MS company checks). I can have the money transferred to my bank account or I can go shop on eBay :-D

Confero's office is only about 45 minutes from me, and they had a shopper's reception back in 2002 in Cary (ya'll need to have another one !) and it was nice getting to meet lots of the folks from there. I have seen them at other MSPA functions too. It's nice to put faces to email names, then you feel like you are 'talking' to them in person versus just a name in your inbox.

I hope they have lots more of these new and interesting shops in the future, especially these great restaurant shops! It beats the heck out of cooking and cleaning up afterwards!

Tamara D. Leonard
NC Pro MSer Extraordinaire
MSPA Gold Certification # t0rsji since 11-16-2002
2003 NCPMS Secret Shopper of the Year
Go to Top of Page

.Sandy C
Inactive

NM
USA
151 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  09:10:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have only completed two shops for Confero. After the first one, I got an email from someone there informing me that my payment had been "overlooked". She apologized and assured me I'd get payment soon. I replied informing her that I hadn't realized yet I hadn't received payment as this was my first shop with them and that the following month would be fine. She replied back with an immediate apology again, stressing that she felt worse because it was my first shop. I shortly thereafter received payment via Paypal.

I wasn't all that concerned by the late payment, but I was definitely impressed by the "customer service"!

Sandy
MSPA Silver Certified July 2005
Go to Top of Page

TriciaG

Columbia, SC
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  11:24:34 PM  Visit TriciaG's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
All my July shops are showing pending. Has anyone gotten paid for July's stuff yet? I know it said on or around the 25th but I was wanting to see if anyone was being paid.

Tricia
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

BethMomOf2
Star Contributor

Cornelius, NC
USA
304 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  5:26:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got paid today for my July shops.

Beth
Go to Top of Page

JanetOKC
Contributor

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
57 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  5:52:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've had only good experiences with them. I've done about 25 shops for them this sumer.

Janet
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  6:30:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also received payment today via Paypal but only for about 1/4 of the shops that I did in July. All of the other shops were graded 9 or 10 and they were successful shops so no prizes needed to be returned. I am sending emails asking about the missing payments.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

Mariya

Collierville, TN
USA
40 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  9:50:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did 4 shops for them in the last week of July and I got paid today through Pay pal .I promised.One thing I like to mention is their audit
I like uploading receipts...No hassle of faxing or sending as an attachment in email.

quick response to issues but they prefer email communication....scheduler are nice

Best of all I enjoyed my shop

Maria
Silver certified
Go to Top of Page

JeriB28806
Trainee

Asheville, NC
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2006 :  06:35:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got paid on 8/25 for a shop I did on 7/27.

I've been very happy with them for the most part. The reports are clear and easy to do. My only issue with them is that I got a rating of 7 once for no apparent reason (I do keep copies of all my reports), and I've never been able to find out why. But that's okay....as long as I get paid, I'll keep my ego in check and let the rating go.

Jeri
Go to Top of Page

TamiH
Contributor

TN
USA
57 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  1:53:21 PM  Send TamiH an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I shop for them and have not had any problems with payment. They are one of the better ones to work for I believe.

Tami
Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

KelliL
Valued Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  2:58:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have three reveal shops for a diner style restaurant due today, but I have not received any of the prize packages. I have sent daily emails to Lorri in Kern Scheduling for the last four days letting her know I have not gotten the prize packages, but have not received any replies. I completed eight of the reveal shops last month, and my address is correct with Confero and Kern. I was not sent any of the tracking numbers, so I can not contact DHL for help. Any ideas? Please help!

Happily shopping in North Orange County.
Go to Top of Page

Ron de Sacramento
Valued Contributor

Sacramento, CA
USA
214 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  4:21:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am very surprised to hear that Lorri has not replied to your emails. I know she works weekends and even frequents this board.

As for the delivery, check around your house or apartment if you have a patio. DHL, one of the carriers, has left packages in odd places at my apartment on occasion. On two occasions I was at home and did not hear one knock. On the other, I went to the door but before I could get there, the carrier had tossed the package over my patio fence.
Go to Top of Page

Ron de Sacramento
Valued Contributor

Sacramento, CA
USA
214 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  4:30:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
BTW, you can email Lorri directly from this forum. I just bumped up one of the posts she is the author for. Of course, you probably also used the contact a scheduler link but at least you can say you've tried all resources.

Here is a contact link for Kern International:
http://www.kernscheduling.com/contact/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums