Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

.KSSSabrina
Inactive

Rock Hill, SC
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  1:17:14 PM  Visit .KSSSabrina's Homepage  Send .KSSSabrina an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Confero Shoppers,

It looks like the scam artists are at it again. This time, the site www.allstatesevaluation.com has pirated the data from Confero's website. The site has been shut down, but if anyone contacts you from this company to peform any type of evaluation, please let us know so we may turn information over to the proper authorities.

Thanks everyone!

Posted - 08/10/2007 : 07:37:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS***

Please read this very important message from the president of Confero, Inc.

"The website for this 'company', www.hallmarkevaluation.com, has pirated the text and my photo from our website. We are not in any way affiliated with this company. Their website has basically taken the text from our website and copied it onto theirs. We are doing all we can to get this website taken down and to make sure that no one is scammed by these people. MSPA has been notified. PLEASE do not accept anything from Hallmark Evaluation."

If you will visit www.mysteryshop.org, there is an article regarding check cashing schemes very similar to this.

Thank you,

Sabrina Boone
KSS Scheduling Manager
for Confero, Inc.

Sabrina Boone
KSS International, Inc.
KSSSabrina@kernscheduling.com
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  09:07:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else having problems with the new round of reward shops? I signed up for a couple of them and have done them in the past. However this time around I received notification that the prize shipment was being sent DHL "ground" which means there is no chance the shipment will arrive prior to the due date of the shop.

The scheduler (Kern) has readily agreed to extend the due dates but this still creates a problem for me. I need to group my shops to offset the cost of gas and this means that I now cannot complete the Confero shops along with some others I have already scheduled with other companies.

In addition the Confero prize shipments are "signature required" which means that I have to be home to sign for them. In the past they put this in the directions but this time they did not specify it. I assumed, incorrectly, that I did not have to be home.

The pay and reimbursement for these shops is low and if I had known in advance of these problems I would not have scheduled them to start with.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

TimothyCA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
150 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  09:26:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had a lot of problems with the DHL service. They lost one package; Confero reshipped, and the second package was mis-delivered to a business 10 blocks away from my home. DHL could not figure out what had happened. The driver claimed to have put the package on my porch.

Fortunately, the business saw the mistake and took it upon themselves to bring the package to me. DHL told me they often use contract drivers and they have little control over them.

I just cannot justify dealing with this for the pay, which is sad as I do enjoy these shops.

Timothy
MSPA GOLD Certified
Go to Top of Page

MattMS
Star Contributor

Genoa, Illinois
USA
360 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  10:17:30 AM  Send MattMS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
At least where I live, I love it when companies ship either DHL or USPS. Both my postman and my DHL driver know me well, know my house, generally my hours, and are extremely flexible. If I miss a DHL package they will almost immediately turn around and deliver me my package. FedEx and UPS, on the other hand, are nowhere near as helpful. If you miss a UPS package, you have to wait till that evening, and only have between 7:00pm and 7:30pm to pick it up. There are absolutely no other times available. So I, personally, have had Conferno ship me things via DHL, and love it. I also don't think I needed to sign, but I live with 4 other people, so that is not often a problem.

Matthew - shopping North Central & North West Illinois
Go to Top of Page

AmyK
Star Contributor

Marin County, CA
USA
426 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  11:00:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hearing that the reward shops were back, I went to the job board and there were no shops of any kind listed! However, as to DHL, I know my DHL driver well cuz he works out at the same gym as I do. DHL's domestic operations is struggling big time financially. Morale is low. If he is delivering my packages they arrive on time. If not, I have no idea where they are and when they will show up. I leave a note on my door now and just tell them to let me pick it up at the office. Fortunately for me, the DHL office is a close drive to my home with convenient hours.

Amy
Gold in SF Bay Area
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  11:08:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The biggest problem I am having is that the DHL shipments are being sent ground which means they will arrive at least a week later than the originally scheduled shop deadline. What's the sense of giving us a deadline and then not shipping the prizes in time to meet it.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  5:11:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ken,

My DHL shipment arrived today. They sent it Express and only took 1 day to get to NJ from NC. I don't think it will take as long as you think. I've yet to have a problem receiving the pkg in time for the shop.

Last month I wasn't home several times to sign & did have to wait a few days to get it. I'm not too happy about the signature required thing either.

Judi
Go to Top of Page

Jahn Z
Contributor

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  4:32:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ouch.... new schedulers are out for this bank client with this company... my years of excellent work with no less than 8, mostly 9s... and got three or four citations today with an extra angry note... does anyone know yet whats going on? :)

Jahn
Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  04:35:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yup, new scheduler for me too. I sent an email to find out what happened to the regulars, & the reply stated that the new scheduler had taken over the bank a/c. I did a boat load of the banks last month too with nice bonuses, maybe too many bonuses???. Now we have to start over to build the connection.

Judi
Go to Top of Page

WarnerJen

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  09:52:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone still having the "pending" issues when requesting a shop?
Go to Top of Page

AmyRM

Cary, North Carolina
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  09:48:19 AM  Visit AmyRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Quote: "In addition the Confero prize shipments are "signature required" which means that I have to be home to sign for them. In the past they put this in the directions but this time they did not specify it. I assumed, incorrectly, that I did not have to be home."

Please be aware that when prize shop packages are sent a signature is required to ensure it has been delivered to the correct address and to the assigned shopper. Nobody's perfect and this extra step helps reduce the chance of error.

This should be stated in each description, but again, nobody's perfect. You can count on a signature being required for every package sent.

Amy
Confero™ Project Coordinator
Customer Experience Research, Rewards, Results
www.ConferoInc.com
Go to Top of Page

Kristi in VA
Valued Contributor

VA
USA
205 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  06:00:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How long do you usually wait for feedback on a bank shop?? I completed my first bank shop for this company on 8/15 and I still have not heard anything back. The website is showing that it did submit and I got my notice when I submitted that it was completed, but I'm just not used to things taking this long. The shop that I completed for them before this one was reviewed in only 2 days.

This is only my 3rd shop for this company so maybe I'm just paranoid, but I'm really hoping that there isn't anything wrong. Would you guys be concerned??

Kristi
Happily shopping her way towards being debt-free!
Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  08:40:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Don't worry Kristi. Some bank shops are reviewed within days. Others take weeks. They have a large amount of these shops & I guess sometimes they all come in around the same time. Occasionally, end of the month shops aren't completed within the month shopped, pushing payment back a full month, but they all get reviewed and paid between the 22nd-25th of the month following completion.

Judi
Go to Top of Page

Kristi in VA
Valued Contributor

VA
USA
205 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  12:58:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anyone get paid from Confero in August? I know they usually pay by the end of the month and I'm trying to be patient because of the holiday weekend, but I'm a bit concerned. I still haven't had one of my August shops even edited for them and I have a shop from July that I was waiting for payment on. I'm sure that it will get straightened out, but I just wanted to see if anyone else was waiting too or if I should start contacting them and asking if something is up with my stuff.

Of course it is just lousy timing because we've been on vacation for most of the last month and I was counting on the payments from July coming in at the end of the month to balance out my lack of pay at the end of this month. :(

Kristi
Go to Top of Page

Jessica865
Contributor

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  3:33:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you completed a shop in July, it should be paid on August 25, of course that is saying it has been edited and completed. August shops would not pay till September 25 (or around that time). That has always been my experience with them anyway.
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  11:08:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had a paypal deposit from them in August.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

Kristi in VA
Valued Contributor

VA
USA
205 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  08:29:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I got it figured out. I completed my shop on 7/31 and that is what I could read in my shop log, but I must have entered the report after midnight so they are showing it as submitted on 8/1. No problem.

My bank shop finally got edited too. So things are back on track. I just hate trying to figure out the rhythm of new companies. There is always that unsure period of am I doing things right or not.

Kristi
Go to Top of Page

Jahn Z
Contributor

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2008 :  9:42:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed three assignments each with bonus on 6/30 and 7/1 (2008). Assignments completed before and after those dates have been paid. However, those three have not been paid.

I emailed them directly twice with weeks in between; and have no response. Does anyone know what my recourse is? Thanks

Jahn
Go to Top of Page

Aimee G
Star Contributor

USA
575 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  11:58:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow. I completed my first shop for them on the 15th and just got my score back... it was an 8! I am completely aghast. There was a note that said "good job" but then questioned my timing because they thought it was too long.

I got an 8 from Intellishop once, they asked for clarification of something they had removed from my report. I actually haven't shopped for them since. I have finally acclimated myself to the fact that when I video shop, sometimes things happen and I just can't always get a perfect score... and believe me I lost a lot of sleep over accepting that fact. But to get an 8 on a simple shop like this. I'm horrified.

Aimee
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50247 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  12:05:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Confero is one of the toughest on grading reports. You have to go way above and beyond to get a 10, which is probably how it should be. Their average grade is probably an 8. This has been discussed on prior pages of this thread.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums