Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

TraciD
Contributor

NC
USA
84 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  06:29:57 AM  Visit TraciD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm so sorry you are having trouble accessing our sites. The first thing to do is to make sure you have the correct site addresses:
www.conferoinc.com or www.sassieshop.com/2confero will get you to the right place to apply for assignments or to enter your shop results at your shopper's log.

The causes for not having access for our sites could vary depending on your server, our server and a host of other reasons. If there is a technical issue I'm sure it is/was temporary. You should be able to access the site now as I have not heard that we were having technical issues related to our site. Please email me at tracid@conferoinc.com if you continue to have problems and we will try to trouble shoot the problem.

Sincerely,
Traci Davis
Confero, Inc
Scheduling Department
Go to Top of Page

PaulaKC
Valued Contributor

Kansas City, MO
USA
177 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  4:12:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done several Confero shops thus far and I really like the airport assignments. As a relative newbie and an experienced traveler, however, one thing makes me a little nervous. Most mystery shopping companies are not very flexible about missed shops (obviously they can't afford to be). It's not been a problem: I'm as reliable as it gets once I've committed to a shop.

Thus far, I've only signed up for shops where I have an unlimited amount of time at my arrival destination, so that it doesn't matter if my flight is delayed. However, there may be some upcoming opportunities for shops in one of my connection cities. There may also be some time during a situation where I'm in town for only one day for a business meeting, but don't have any additional time to spend at the airport other than the 1 1/2 hour before flight departure. If Confero is more flexible than other companies about the possibility that a shopper can't do a shop due to a flight delay, then I'd feel comfortable signing up. But if I'm jeopardizing my status with them by signing up for a shop where there's a greater risk of not being able to do it, then I don't want to do that.

As long as a shopper doesn't accept a shop until the last minute, and helps the company out by taking a shop that is otherwise just sitting there, I'd hope that the shopper wouldn't be penalized, for planning to do the shop but being unable to for circumstances beyond their control. And when you're flying the Big 6, flight delays definitely fall in the "circumstances beyond your control" category. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience or can speak to the company's philosophy. I'm flying a ton in the next two weeks, so I'd love to pick up shops to make up for all the time I'm going to be out of town and can't do shops locally. But I don't want to jeopardize my perfect reliability record.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping Kansas City metro area, Northern Missouri, San Francisco and Washington, DC
Go to Top of Page

TraciD
Contributor

NC
USA
84 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2004 :  10:09:12 AM  Visit TraciD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Paula KC,
You needn't worry about missing a shop due to a flight delay or cancellation. Apply for any shops that you think you can deliver during your layover times. If for some reason your flight is delayed or cancelled or you have only enough time to run from one gate to another we understand. We've all experienced the joys of air travel and know the risks to our best laid plans. We merely ask that you contact us by phone or by email (800-447-3947)as soon as possible if you missed a shop visit so we can pick up another shopper to do the assignment. We are used to juggling the assignments and can't expect you to miss a flight because you have a shop assignment. We're realistic. Apply away!!

Traci Davis
Scheduling Dept.
Confero, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

PaulaKC
Valued Contributor

Kansas City, MO
USA
177 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2004 :  1:12:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much, Traci, I was hoping that you would respond--it's always better to hear directly from a company representative! I will definitely be seeking out more airport shops soon.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping Kansas City metro area, Northern Missouri, San Francisco and Washington, DC
Go to Top of Page

IreneMichelle

Charleston, SC
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2004 :  06:22:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a shop for them on August 3. I have not been paid for it. I sent an email on Monday but no response yet. It says on the website that shops will be paid on the 10th of the following month.

*******UPDATE******

Yesterday I received payment via paypal, I guess they misplaced my shop or something. They found it!! It happens! I'm happy!
Go to Top of Page

Rachael Collinsworth
Star Contributor

Winchester, Kentucky
USA
403 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2004 :  07:25:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am awaiting payment for a shop done in November. The shop log says PENDING, but has said that for nearly a week. I got an email apologizing for the delay but did not give any hint as to when we could expect payment. Don't they realize that Christmas is little more than a week away?

Is this common from this company? Are they yet another that makes payment schedules and does not abide by them?

Rachael Collinsworth
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping much of Central KY
Go to Top of Page

KristenNC
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
326 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2004 :  07:43:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received Paypal credit for my October shops on 11/16 and my November shops on 12/13. I have never had any problems at all with this company. They are one of my favorites to work with.
Go to Top of Page

KellyBear
Star Contributor

Fairfax, VA
USA
1198 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2004 :  08:35:08 AM  Send KellyBear an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a shop for them where absolutely none of the employees in the store wore nametags or anything identifying them as employees. Having heard the horror stories about submitting reports without names, I took a deep breath and went on with the shop. I only got the name of the person who helped me the most on the floor, but got all the descriptions, and filled out my report, hoping for the best. Well, much to my surprise, I got a 10/10! Kudos to this company for understanding that not all employees wear nametags! Payment was slightly delayed, but I did get an e-mail telling me when it would arrive, and it arrived before the date in the email. I only wish they had more shops in my area!
Go to Top of Page

Laura
Contributor

Hood River, Oregon
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2004 :  08:48:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am one of those that have worked with Confero for a while and I really do enjoy working with them. They have always responded to my questions quickly and have always paid me promptly.

Gold Certified in Hood River.
Go to Top of Page

LeighP

Holly Springs, NC
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2004 :  10:21:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Rachael,
I have gotten my Nov. payment. I have been working with them for several months now with no problem. I love that they pay by PayPal. I get an email from them to let me know that they are procesing payments and to let them know if there is a problem with a shop and then I get an email stating that they have sent my payment to paypal.
Leigh

Leigh Pomerleau
MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping Raleigh, Durham, NC and surrounding areas
Go to Top of Page

ElaineIngi
Contributor

Edmonton, Alberta
Canada
50 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2004 :  11:16:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have nothing but praise for this company, and especially the scheduler Melody! I bailed on a bunch of highway assignments - not once but twice (1st bad weather, then immediately the flu right afterwards). In the world of mystery shopping, I appreciate that this is a "no-no" but the kindness and consideration expressed by Melody was outstanding. As I said to her, I owe her one!!!

Ingi - "Silver" in Canada
Go to Top of Page

LynnPerley
Valued Contributor

Kernersville, NC
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2004 :  7:49:17 PM  Send LynnPerley an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done 23 shops for this company. November shops were the first one where I ever had a payment issue. I got a heads up that payment was in process and to advise if there was an issue. I was paid for one of two shops. I sent an e-mail to the person who sent the heads up, and got a reply in a few hours indicating the unpaid shop would be added to a batch being processed next week.

This was the first time I ever got a heads up e-mail re payment from them, and also the first time I had a problem. I wonder if they were expecting to have processing problems? I am confident I will be paid next week as they suggest.

The editors for this company are fairly strict, but evenhanded IMO.

Lynn
Shopping the Piedmont Triad, NC Area
MSPA Silver # qhhkk5
Go to Top of Page

JacquelineKzn
Valued Contributor

Springfield, IL
USA
113 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2004 :  07:46:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This newbie has performed two shops for Confero. They are the best! On the second shop I lost my receipt. I thought well maybe they will accept the shop and maybe not. I did have some literature from the shop so I scanned and email that and it was accepted. I hope I get more shops from them real soon.

Jacqueline M. Kuizin
Go to Top of Page

CMilton
Star Contributor

North Haledon, NJ
USA
379 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2005 :  9:09:18 PM  Visit CMilton's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
this company rocks! The assignments in my area are great. I'd love to work for them as much as possible.

c.

celia milton
Gold Certified 2004, nzcy0k
Go to Top of Page

Kimmme
Star Contributor

Costa Mesa, CA
USA
399 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2005 :  08:11:34 AM  Send Kimmme an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wondering if shoppers have rec'd their payments on the 18th as as per the email this past Monday... if not I won't worry. If they have been paid, I know there's something wrong with mine. Just thought I'd ask here as I haven't heard back from accounting yet.

Kim
MSPA Gold 8/2004
Shopping in Orange County, CA
Go to Top of Page

KellyBear
Star Contributor

Fairfax, VA
USA
1198 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2005 :  08:16:42 AM  Send KellyBear an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like this company a lot, even though I have only done a couple of shops for them. I had problems getting the paperwork in for my last shop - I scanned it and e-mailed it before the time it was due, then got a notice that it had not been received. So I forwarded the original scans to 2 people (with time stamp showing it had been sent in time), sent e-mails, voice messages, and faxed it in. They got it and all was well. I know some companies would drop you if their e-mail system didn't get an e-mail, but kudos to Confero for letting me re-send!
Go to Top of Page

KristenNC
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
326 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2005 :  09:12:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kimmme-I just checked my Paypal account and I have not received payment for December shops yet. I got that e-mail about Monday being a bank holiday and expected the money in Tues. or Wed.
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2005 :  12:44:48 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am not worried yet about December payment.
Any company that proactively emails me to apologize for their delay is okay by me!

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

LynnPerley
Valued Contributor

Kernersville, NC
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2005 :  12:50:10 PM  Send LynnPerley an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my December shop payment in my paypal account January 18th. No problems with the amount, either.

Lynn
Shopping the Piedmont Triad, NC Area
MSPA Silver # qhhkk5
Go to Top of Page

.PRGVicky
Inactive

Ardmore, Oklahoma
USA
116 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2005 :  2:18:28 PM  Visit .PRGVicky's Homepage  Send .PRGVicky an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm still awaiting payment on an early December shop too. I also received those 'delay' emails.

Vicky Whiteid, Accounts & Scheduling Coordinator
PRGVicky@netcommander.com

Pacific Research Group - http://65.119.21.227/shopper_application/welcome_letter.asp
1-800-755-8055
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums