Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

Aimee G
Star Contributor

USA
575 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  12:31:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, actually I did read that in some previous pages. Still... I didn't expect it to apply to ME!

Aimee
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  2:16:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Aimee,
I have done a lot of their oil change shops and have yet to figure out how to get a 10. I get nines that say, "Great report! No editing required," or some such thing. So I figure that sainthood is required for a 10. An 8 might mean that they disagreed with you about a comma or something of similar import.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

AmyK
Star Contributor

Marin County, CA
USA
426 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  12:00:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't start getting 10's on these reports until after I did them for 2.5 years. When I got the first one, I almost fainted. The score depends entirely on who reads them. One editor got me "fired" from doing this shop cuz they never got my faxed receipts. I am convinced the fax # for the oil change receipts is a black hole. I always had to fax the receipt to the scheduler. I finally learned how to scan and that ended the problem. My firing only lasted one quarter cuz they couldn't get anyone else to take this location.

Amy
Gold in SF Bay Area
Go to Top of Page

Aimee G
Star Contributor

USA
575 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  07:02:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the encouragement y'all! I actually got a very nice email from someone at Confero as well, assuring me that an 8 with them is actually a good score. I tend to be a little bit obsessive about getting perfect scores!

Aimee
Go to Top of Page

Jahn Z
Contributor

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  4:31:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
In reference to my previous post, I am still wondering if someone has a phone number or something to contact them about a non-payment issue that I have been having?

Jahn
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2008 :  05:46:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jahn Z

In reference to my previous post, I am still wondering if someone has a phone number or something to contact them about a non-payment issue that I have been having?

The number I have is 1-800-447-3947. Good luck!

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

Jahn Z
Contributor

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2008 :  4:52:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you Judy! That was helpful.

It so happened that I finally received the PP payment for those assignments today without prior notification or contact from Confero. But, I thank them for taking care of it.

Jahn
Go to Top of Page

Kel B.
Contributor

CA
USA
71 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2008 :  1:38:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an email into my spam folder that says it's from Confero. It came to my regular mail not the one I use for shopping.

I have forwarded it to a scheduler for investigation but keep an eye out for an email sort of saying what they do but in language that seems not quite professional.

One thing they do is "test the smartness of the attendant". HUH?

Oh and the pay was WELL over what the usual pay is. In fact, wish it were true. :)

Kel
Go to Top of Page

AmyRM

Cary, North Carolina
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2008 :  1:53:45 PM  Visit AmyRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kel, Thanks for noticing - you're a smart cookie! People have been receiving a lot of these emails that are NOT from Confero. You can generally follow the "if it's too good to be true" rule. Never give out personal info via email!

Quote from our website's Shopper Center:

RECRUITER SCAM ALERT!

We have been contacted recently by prospective shoppers who were emailed by persons with hotmail and gmail email addresses, claiming to be recruiters for Confero. These emails are a scam! The emails ask consumers for personal information and promise an unrealistic $200 per shop survey. PLEASE never give your personal information to anyone via email. To register your profile to shop for Confero, please do so via this secure website. If you have been contacted by these scammers, please forward a copy to us at info@conferoinc.com . We are working with the authorities to put a stop to this!

Amy
Confero™ Project Coordinator
Customer Experience Research, Rewards, Results
www.ConferoInc.com
Go to Top of Page

Karen C
Contributor

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2008 :  8:42:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I posted this on the web site problem forum, but I need help right now...so I hope Ray will let me post this here....

Hi,
It's me again with quite a few more shops under my belt...but I'm
encountering another problem with the Confero site tonight.

When I go to upload my scanned receipts (and I've completed over
39 shops for Confero and probably 250 shops or more in the last
year total, but none since Confero updated their web site)....
I get a Yahoo file that says...

"Oops! This page appears to be missing.
HTTP 404 - File not found."

That's what appears when I click on the "UPLOAD" button for both the
receipt and the PCF form for the Mexican Restaurant Shop.

What to do??? The shop is due tonight!

TIA,
Go to Top of Page

KelliL
Valued Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2008 :  9:33:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Karen -- First of all, I would suggest rebooting your computer, and then trying one more time. That sometimes works for me!

In your guidelines, is there a fax number to send in the receipt and other form????? When I did a project for a Mexican restaurant a couple of months ago, the fax number was 888 858-1866. I think there is also a Help/Contact button with each job, and hopefully they will get back to you soon. The last phone number I had for Confero was 800 447-3947, but I am not sure it is current.

Good Luck.

Happily shopping in North Orange County.
Go to Top of Page

Karen C
Contributor

USA
89 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2008 :  9:42:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Kelli
I reported the problem to the technical problems area but have
not heard anything.

It will be difficult for me to fax them by noon tomorrow which
is the deadline, and it will cost me about $5 to fax them from
Kinko's! The pay for the shop is only a bit more than that....

I hope I get an answer from technical support soon!

Karen
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2009 :  2:47:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just did I reward FF shop for Confero and was disappointed to find out that the reimbursement did not cover the price of the required meal purchase (I ordered the small size). I emailed Kern (scheduler) and hopefully will get a positive reply. I never can understand how they set the reimbursement amount when clearly it is not enough for all geographical areas.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

DarleneH
Star Contributor

Cleveland, OH
USA
1325 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2009 :  3:42:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't do my ff yet- mine said not to do before 1/12. I'm afraid my meal will go over reimbursement, too.
Go to Top of Page

AmyRM

Cary, North Carolina
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  09:55:00 AM  Visit AmyRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you have a shop where the reimbursement does not cover the required purchase, the best way to communicate this is to make a note in the shop for our reviewers to see, rather than emailing the scheduler. Thanks!

Amy
Confero™ Project Coordinator
Customer Experience Research, Rewards, Results
www.ConferoInc.com
Go to Top of Page

PJLaw1
Star Contributor

Nowhereville, NW
USA
370 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  2:48:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is very hard to get a 10 grade with this company. I have done 63 shops with this company and have yet to get a 10. Some 9's and mostly 8's. I get 10's with other Sassie companies. Do not know what the deal is. Some other companies.

Shop Grade : 10
Comments : Your evaluation was superior. Thank you for your efforts.

9/10
Thank you for your informative report. Good job!

10/10
Great job-Thanks! Kim

10/10
Great job! Thanks for your time! Kim

10/10
No comments.

Just the past month.

Philip
Silver Certified
Shopping Eastern NC
Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  5:22:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Confero has a reputation of grading harder than most Sassie companies. Consider your 8s and 9s as very well done with them. I have received several 10s from them and they do mean more when I see them than those from other companies that routinely give 10s. I don't know what their criteria is, but I know they demand a lot of detail in their comments, perfect grammar, and strict attention to the requirements and instructions.

I probably won't be seeing too many 10s with them anymore, since it looks like they've lost the bank client I did for them here in the NY/NJ area. Poops, I loved those shops. I hope the new company does as good a job. BTW, the pay is $1 less, of course.

Judi
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  6:35:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AmyRM

If you have a shop where the reimbursement does not cover the required purchase, the best way to communicate this is to make a note in the shop for our reviewers to see, rather than emailing the scheduler. Thanks!

Amy,
I did include this information for the reviewer to see. It just seems that all of this would be unecessary if the expense limit is set at a realistic level. I am waiting to hear back from Confero if my full expenditure(s) will be covered.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

PJLaw1
Star Contributor

Nowhereville, NW
USA
370 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  7:00:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MsJudi

Confero has a reputation of grading harder than most Sassie companies. Consider your 8s and 9s as very well done with them. I have received several 10s from them and they do mean more when I see them than those from other companies that routinely give 10s. I don't know what their criteria is, but I know they demand a lot of detail in their comments, perfect grammar, and strict attention to the requirements and instructions.

I probably won't be seeing too many 10s with them anymore, since it looks like they've lost the bank client I did for them here in the NY/NJ area. Poops, I loved those shops. I hope the new company does as good a job. BTW, the pay is $1 less, of course.

Yea they lost the military ones that I liked also. The new provider pays $5 less. But on the plus side the survey is easier.

Philip
Silver Certified
Shopping Eastern NC
Go to Top of Page

LAlao
Star Contributor

LA
USA
317 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  05:05:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was disappointed to see the pay reduction on the fast food reveal shops. I loved those! But, considering it can take a long time to get a manager's signature during a lunch hour rush, and the fact that I might have to tell them bad news, I find it not worth the pay at this point. And I really wanted to do some!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums