Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

RhondaGN
Valued Contributor

Central San Joaquin Valley, CA
USA
241 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  7:54:23 PM  Send RhondaGN an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Philip, I second the motion that Amy is "The Best" along with Laura at Confero! Thanks again girls!

Rhonda

MSPA Gold Certified June 2003 shopping Central Cal from Fresno to Modesto
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  8:55:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also got an past due bill from FEDEX and it was a charge for $10 due to rebilling. Before reading this board, I called FEDEX and explained that this was a third party billing and I did not fill out the shipping label which apparently caused the mistake. They said they would take care of it and I would no longer owe them.

Ken

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

RhondaGN
Valued Contributor

USA
241 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  9:42:10 PM  Send RhondaGN an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also called Fed-Ex the first time and gave them the account number to bill and they assured me that this would be billed to the proper party and I would not receive another billing but I received the PAST DUE billing yesterday!!!!! So I hope Confero can get this handled. Maybe they should go back to using DHL. I didn't have a problem with them.

Rhonda

Go to Top of Page

KelliL
Valued Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  12:47:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't think DHL is in business anymore!!! I hope Amy is able to get your bill cleared up fast!

Happily shopping in North Orange County.
Go to Top of Page

Servanne
Star Contributor

Silver Lake, MN
USA
2430 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  06:22:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KelliL

I don't think DHL is in business anymore!!!

DHL is still in business.

Servanne
Merrily shopping my way through the Twin Cities, Western Minnesota and beyond...
MSPA Gold Certified since April 2007!
Go to Top of Page

MattMS
Star Contributor

Genoa, Illinois
USA
360 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  12:45:40 PM  Send MattMS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
DHL's international shipping is still in business, but nothing else. They no longer provide Domestic services in the US.

Matthew - shopping North Central & North West Illinois
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
465 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  07:55:28 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got the past due notice along with a note that the account number for the party that was to pay for the shipment was missing. I have sent a message to the Scheduler asking for assistance.

I usually love shopping for Confero but this may be the last one I do that involves any type of reward distribution.

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising exclusively!
Go to Top of Page

LittleJo

Hickory, NC
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  08:12:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thats funny, The truck just passed our home yesterday as I was leaving for work. I went to the website and they have tons of places listed around n.c for pick up. nothing close to me but they are still in business.According to their website, they just received an award from the state of texas.

3/2/2009 State of Texas awards DHL Mail contract as a “Best Value” supplie
Go to Top of Page

KelliL
Valued Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  08:35:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I went to their website, the locations were listed as this, "ONLY INTERNATIONAL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT DROP BOX OR DROP OFF LOCATIONS ". I am sure they are still in business, but they are no longer providing local or domestic services. I doubt Confero would leave them if they were still providing shipping services domestically.

Here is from Wikiepedia "10 November 2008: DHL announces that it is cutting 9,500 jobs as it discontinues domestic air and ground operations within the United States to deal with economic uncertainty. It is retaining international services, and is still in talks with UPS to resume domestic shipping services.[5]
02 February 2009 DHL ends domestic pick up and delivery service in the United States, effectively leaving UPS, and FedEx as the two major express parcel delivery companies in the United States"

Happily shopping in North Orange County.
Go to Top of Page

ChrisGA

Jesup, GA
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  5:47:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
We use to use DHL at work for shipping documents but when they quit shipping domestic, we had to quit using them. They pick up shipments from domestic locations but do not deliver from one domestic location to another domestic location.
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
488 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  6:03:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A follow-up. I received my pay for revealed Burger/Soda shops in January, came via Paypal last week.

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page

Jeffrey Feldman
Trainee

Clarksville, TN
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  2:16:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
An update; Confero paid me today and included the previously disallowed and disputed assignment. Therefore I am happy to report that the matter has been settled.

Thank you,

Jeff

Jeffrey Feldman
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  4:19:07 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I tried their grocery shop and it is not as easy and pays less than the other where they have to check for BOB.
I would not take their free groceries again - and that takes something for me to say that!

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

RhondaGN
Valued Contributor

USA
241 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  4:53:46 PM  Send RhondaGN an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well folks, it looks like Fed-Ex is at it again. I just got another billing for the return of the prize packets from the fast food shop. I will have to notify Amy and Laurie at Confero. This is getting old and fast!!!! It is upsetting to see yet another billing in the mail that says "PAST DUE". I can't believe that Confero and Fed-Ex can't get this straightened out! Anybody else receive another billing from Fed-Ex lately?

Rhonda

Go to Top of Page

DebbiePete

Slidell, LA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  12:22:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got another bill also. I emailed confero and have received nothing back. I saved all the bills and emails stating that they were paid.
This is going to be fun NOT
Go to Top of Page

BeckyC2006

Ontario, CA
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  5:08:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, guess what I found in my mail box today? Add me to the list of participants in the Fed Ex fiasco! I also am extremely tired of this ongoing problem. Ok, who's fault is this? Confero? Fed Ex? My bill from Fed Ex is now stating "Final Demand".

I have chosen not to contact Fed Ex about this problem. All of my contact has been with Laura at Confero since February 2nd. After analyzing the postings in this thread, it seems like it doesn't really matter which route is taken because the result is the same; NO RESOLUTION!

I am open to suggestions.

Go to Top of Page

WarnerJen

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  09:22:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have received another $10.00 past due notice today, and possible termination of my FedEx account.

Jen
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  5:29:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I called FEDEX when I got the first overdue notice and they assured me it would be cleared off my account. I have not received anything since. I would not advise relying solely on Confero since this could affect your credit rating. We shouldn't have to call FEDEX directly, but this is a case of doing what will fix the problem quickest.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

Sue 624

MI
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  5:31:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Count me in on this Fed Ex/Confero fiasco. I got a final demand notice today from Fed Ex as well. I sent emails about this to the e-mail they posted on their website (incentives@conferoinc.com) almost three weeks ago when I got the only billing I received which said past due. Sent another email today and plan to call them tomorrow.

Susan
MSPA Gold Certified and Shopping since 2004
Go to Top of Page

RhondaGN
Valued Contributor

USA
241 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  9:01:41 PM  Send RhondaGN an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ken, I did call Fed-Ex when I received the first billing almost a month and a half ago. Fed-Ex assured me that they would send the billing to the proper party but they did not. I then contacted Confero and am working with Laura. I hope everybody gets their billings resolved too.

Rhonda

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums