Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2010 :  04:56:35 AM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a handful of them yesterday and probably averaged 10 min or less per stop including speaking to management, posting decals, getting signoff, and taking required photos. All of the locations I hit were within about a 1.5 mile radius, so that helped on the timing. As for having other 'fill in' shops around them, I don't see where that would be a problem with these...I intentionally planned my route to fit with other existing shopping and merchandising visits. Good luck!

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page

MarkFL
Valued Contributor

FL
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2010 :  05:22:13 AM  Visit MarkFL's Homepage  Send MarkFL an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
All 24 of my visits were cancelled. I received an email from Confero stating the client did not need these locations to be visited. It also said if I received the package before I began the shops started, just refuse the package.
The package was delivered that same day,to my door, while I was on the rosd. After callling FEDEX, Since the package was delivered, I cannot request a pickup. I would have to drop it off at a FedEx facility.
The closest location.....about 45 minutes away. I don't know the timeframe I can keep a package until I can ship it back as refused, but I will not make a special trip until I am going in that direction.

Mark
MSPA Gold Shopper and Professional Merchandiser.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2010 :  12:13:43 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree ten minutes for most of them can be about right. Budget 15 to 20 minutes in case the store is busy with customers. I caught two of my locations with a line of customers. I elected to wait a bit rather than try to interrupt. After all, we are asking a favor of them.

BE SURE TO GET PHONE NUMBERS. It is NOT on the form and therefore easy to forget. You cannot complete the shop form without a phone number.

Also add an hour for the "just in case" part. I had two businesses that were closed. Confero asked me to find a similar substitute for each one and do the task there. Doing so may have killed the fee for the original visit, but they were nice on the phone, so I did so. I had my GPS with me. Finding the substitutes was not difficult; but if you are on a time budget, it can be impacted. I made note of the substitution in the comment section. I was graded 10 for all of them.
One exception was a 9. The assigned business was not a grocery. It existed. It was a good location for the cling to be placed. IMO, it will achieve the desired effect. It just was not a grocery.

I did receive an email midproject. Here one important point from it:
Q: “I drove by where my location was supposed to be and there is now a different store there. Do you have a new address?”
A: If the new store is NOT an “independent ethnic grocery store” then please take a photo of the new store name (showing the address if possible) and do not complete the shop.
(I will insert here; DO COMPLETE THE FORM.)
Please feel free to look in the immediate/surrounding area for another store that is considered an “independent ethnic grocery store”. If you are able to visit this location and place the cling/sticker in the store, then please let us know this information on your online survey.
--
I will add the form is set up for the situation without difficulty except the required photos leave no way for photos of the originally assigned location.

UPDATE: PayPal email says the pay as scheduled came in April 27th.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

Hunter is shopping now
Contributor

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2010 :  8:37:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When did the Grocery Store shops go from $8 to $7?

I remember when these shops were $10 plus a remb.

And only $6 worth of groceries?

Are things really that bad?

Hunter
Go to Top of Page

Hunter is shopping now
Contributor

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2010 :  8:39:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When did the Grocery Store shops go from $8 to $7?

I remember when these shops were $10 plus a remb.

And only $6 worth of groceries?

Are things really that bad?

Hunter
Go to Top of Page

LynneB

Louisville, KY
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  06:38:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had payment problems with them lately? I did several revealed fast food shops last month and I was only paid for half of them last night.

Lynne
Happily shopping in Greater Louisville Area
Go to Top of Page

AmyRM

Cary, North Carolina
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  09:10:15 AM  Visit AmyRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LynneB

Has anyone had payment problems with them lately? I did several revealed fast food shops last month and I was only paid for half of them last night.

Lynne - Have you contacted Confero or your Confero scheduler with your question? We would be happy to look into the problem for you.

Amy
Confero™ Project Coordinator
Customer Experience Research, Rewards, Results
www.ConferoInc.com
Go to Top of Page

Annette H
Trainee

Taylorsville, NC
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  5:14:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a big problem. I signed up for one of their reward shops. I am supposed to give out American Express gift checks to the managers, but they didn't come in the package. I opened the envelope today (the shop is tomorrow) and the checks aren't in there. The other gift cards for the cashier is in there but not the AE ones. I did this same shop last year and had no problems. Has anyone ever had this happen? I don't know what to do. I emailed the scheduler but all i got back was to recheck. I rechecked and rechecked before ever contacting them. I am afraid they are going to charge me for these and I never got them. I told the person to put a stop payment on them. But again I haven't heard anything back from them in over an hour. Help!
Go to Top of Page

AmyRM

Cary, North Carolina
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  9:08:40 PM  Visit AmyRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
You can contact your scheduler by phone at the Confero office. 9:00-5:00 Monday - Friday

Amy
www.ConferoInc.com
Go to Top of Page

Annette H
Trainee

Taylorsville, NC
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2011 :  07:30:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got off the phone with the scheduler and she told me how to conduct the shop with the missing cards. Thanks Amy!

Annette H
Go to Top of Page

AlisaH

Roswell, Georgia
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  1:26:00 PM  Visit AlisaH's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else have an issue with their payment from Confero this month? I just got mine, but 3 of my July shops are not included and my payment was $140 less than I expected. This is not like Confero, and I have sent an email to the scheduling team and to accounting. Not sure how to figure out why those 3 July shops did not get included.

Alisa Hug
Director of Quality Assurance
Service SCouts
Go to Top of Page

AmyRM

Cary, North Carolina
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  1:47:10 PM  Visit AmyRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Alisa,

Thank you very much for notifying us about this issue. We are investigating and will do all we can to help.

Our accounting department will reply to your email promptly.

Amy
www.ConferoInc.com
Go to Top of Page

HelenBears

Toronto, Ontario
Canada
13 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2011 :  7:56:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is for anyone else in Canada: Has anyone else gotten paid in US$ - I live in Canada and got paid in US$... meaning I have not been fully reimbursed. My expenses were in Canadian $.I do enjoy working for this company though.

Helen
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

AlisaH

Roswell, Georgia
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2011 :  8:12:09 PM  Visit AlisaH's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
thanks Amy - I got a very quick resolution.

Alisa Hug
Director of Quality Assurance
Service SCouts
Go to Top of Page

BeatriceJ
Contributor

High Desert, CA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  08:44:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone else having problems with August payments? On the site it said that I got paid on 08/29, here it is two days later and I still have not been paid. I emailed the scheduler and have yet to receive a reply. Last month I got paid right on time. Anyone else having pay issues with this MS company?

BJ
Go to Top of Page

AmyRM

Cary, North Carolina
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  09:07:24 AM  Visit AmyRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you are having a payment issue, please send an email to our accounting department for investigation: shopperpayments@conferoinc.com

Schedulers will not be able to assist you with payment questions.

Thank you!

Amy
www.ConferoInc.com
Go to Top of Page

BeatriceJ
Contributor

High Desert, CA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  1:23:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Amy, I wish you replied to your emails as quick as you responded here.

BJ
Go to Top of Page

AmyRM

Cary, North Carolina
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  2:01:55 PM  Visit AmyRM's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Schedulers forward emails with payment questions to our accounting department. We don't have access to the information needed to assist shoppers.

Amy
www.ConferoInc.com
Go to Top of Page

BeatriceJ
Contributor

High Desert, CA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2011 :  09:24:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here we go again. Different month, same issue. We are supposed to get paid "on or around" the 25th of the following month. How many days does "on or around" entail. The web site says that my payment was made on 9/27, today is the 30th, I still have not received payment. Same issue last month. "on or around" the 25th turned into the 31st. This month we are up to the 30th and no payment as of this writing. Is anyone else having the same issues with this company?

BJ
Go to Top of Page

BeatriceJ
Contributor

High Desert, CA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  1:34:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone gotten paid for their July shops? I am still waiting for payment that I should have received "on or about" 25 September. This is the second month in a row that I have gone thru the waiting game with this MSC. I don't understand these type of practices. You hold your shoppers to a strict standard of reporting shops on time, yet you don't hold yourself to the same standards!! I have emailed their payments department however have not received a reply! Anyone have any other suggestions who I an talk to since Amy Mears has stated that the schedulers cannot help with payments. (Even though she has helped other shoppers as you can see in previous threads.)

BJ
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums