Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

MissyShopper

Check, VA
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  8:43:09 PM  Send MissyShopper an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't get paid today either. I also noticed that one of my shops isn't on my shop log that I should be getting paid for this month and I emailed to see what was going on and got no response from my email sent this morning. Maybe we should be paid a bonus since we have to wait so long for payment, going on three weeks late.

Melissa Akers
Go to Top of Page

SherrieR919

Bear Creek, NC
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  08:00:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
FYI: My payment was posted to my paypal account yesterday. I would think that eveyone's should be by now. Just wanted to let you guys know. Even better, Confero paid me an unsolicited bonus for a shop where I took a lot of "abuse" from "management" at that location. By abuse, I mean he/they were rude and did not seem to take a female shopper seriously. They even managed to obtain my home phone number (which I had not given them and is listed differently than the name I use) and made several very annoying calls to my home (and I understand it is against policy at this business for them to call my home). I'm impressed that Confero recognized how difficult the situation was and chose to acknowledge it with monetary compensation. I have always enjoyed working with them and the schedulers are ALWAYS quite responsive to me.
Go to Top of Page

.Janet Sue
Contributor

Bayside, NY
USA
99 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  7:06:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think that the reason some people got paid so far and others did not is that Paypal only allows a company to pay $20,000.00 per day.
Hopefully, the rest of us will be paid on Monday or Tuesday.
Janet
Go to Top of Page

.Janet Sue
Contributor

Bayside, NY
USA
99 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  8:26:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received another notice from Kern Scheduling regarding
Confero's May jobs. Now the notice says "Confero pays on the
last day of the month after the month in which you do the
assignment." They are no longer claiming payment on the 10th
of the month.

Janet Sue
Silver Certified.
Shopping-Queens and New York City
Go to Top of Page

MissyShopper

Check, VA
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  05:33:04 AM  Send MissyShopper an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still did not receive payment as of this morning. This is really starting to bother me. It just isn't fair that they aren't held to the same standards of being on time as we are. We don't get paid if reports aren't in on time and receipts faxed on time, but they can pay us a month overdue with no explanations or recourse. This is my only source of income besides my husband's (which pays 90% of the household bills) and I count on this money at a certain time. If this keeps up I may have to get a job where I know the money is going to be there when it is supposed to. I guess we can't exactly boycott can we? As far as the notice that payments will now be paid at the end of the following month, that is all fine and dandy if they keep their word. Well let me shut up now before I go off on a rampage. lol

Melissa Akers
Go to Top of Page

CabrusoBros
Star Contributor

NC
USA
744 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  10:29:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still no payment here as of 5-5.

The April 13th email I received reads as follows..."Thank you for your patience as we work on shopper payments. While it may seem like an individual effort on the shopper’s end, it is a large undertaking on ours. We generally have between 2,000 and 4,000 shoppers to pay each month, all of which we look at individually. When we email shoppers to check their shop log and pending payments, it takes a few days to hear back from all shoppers if they did have a discrepancy. Once we have all corrections made, we make one large upload to PayPal, which takes about a week to post. After all changes have been made and the money has cleared, only then can we pay the shoppers.

Internally, we are working on this process in order to get through it more quickly and to get the shops paid faster. However, because there is no room for mistakes, we are sticklers for detail, so bear with us each month please! That being said, please log-in to your Confero shopper account and check your shopper log for payment information. Shops marked as “Pending” are the payments we are preparing for you."

This communication did not indicate to me as to WHEN I could expect payment for March shops. I had no issue with my pending on 4-13. I would have had no reason to contact them regarding a discrepancy. I also accepted, and completed, a 4-30 assignment. With March payments still not received in May, I do not anticipate the April shop payment would make a May 10th deadline.
Go to Top of Page

.Janet Sue
Contributor

Bayside, NY
USA
99 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  3:59:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree with both of you. I have not received my payment either for March job. However, in the notice that we received AFTER the 10th of the month, she did say that it takes one week for all of the payments to be entered. This is a problem with Paypal as I said earlier. I was
told by the owner of an Internet site that Paypal will only pay
$20,000.00 per day per company. I really think that Confero should be a little more open about the change in timing rather than having an
outside scheduler post it on notices.
Janet

Janet Sue
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

LynnPerley
Valued Contributor

Kernersville, NC
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  6:00:02 PM  Send LynnPerley an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not been paid for March shops yet, but Feb shops were paid March 18 and Jan shops were paid Feb 24. There is a difference between the dates "Paid" on my shop log and the dates the deposits were made to Paypal. The Paypal dates are actually earlier than the dates on my shop log.

I'm not worried about getting paid by this company yet. I di hope they get their problems worked out soon.

Lynn
Shopping the Piedmont Triad, NC Area
MSPA Silver # qhhkk5
Go to Top of Page

MissyShopper

Check, VA
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  06:24:32 AM  Send MissyShopper an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still have not gotten paid as of this morning. Should we expect then that our April shops will not be paid now until the end of May. I am running out of . lol I hope they get this figured out soon also, because I do a lot of shops for this company and would hate to have to drop them for poor pay time.

Melissa Akers
Go to Top of Page

.Janet Sue
Contributor

Bayside, NY
USA
99 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  07:00:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The scheduler contacted me privately. She saw my post on this forum. She said that the mistake was on her side. Confero is still holding to the 10th of the month payment date. That was a date for a different company. I still have not been paid for my March job.
Hopefully, Confero will soon get this payment problem resolved.

Janet Sue
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

ValerieAk1
Valued Contributor

Woodbridge, VA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  09:55:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,

No payment for March shops for me either. I e-mailed my scheduler yesterday. Maybe she can give me an update on when payments are going out.

Valerie
Go to Top of Page

MissyShopper

Check, VA
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  10:41:38 AM  Send MissyShopper an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is 1:42 my time and still no payment. I was emailed yesterday and said payment would be posted today. I guess they meant by 5 pm. I also hope they get this problem under control, can't keep waiting every month for what little money that comes in. I guess I should be happy I get any money when I do get it huh?

Melissa Akers
Go to Top of Page

ToniaP
Valued Contributor

Nashua, NH
USA
128 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  12:28:43 PM  Send ToniaP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was just paid for a shop performed 3/19/05.

I don't know if that is behind their schedule bc I am so used to it taking forever to get paid with a lot of companies that I don't even bother to wonder until it's been 60 days.

MSPA Silver Certified n8vjl4
Go to Top of Page

KristenNC
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
326 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  6:47:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nothing....
Go to Top of Page

LynnPerley
Valued Contributor

Kernersville, NC
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  11:14:03 AM  Send LynnPerley an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got my March payment today.

Lynn
Shopping the Piedmont Triad, NC Area
MSPA Silver # qhhkk5
Go to Top of Page

ValerieAk1
Valued Contributor

Woodbridge, VA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  03:20:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I got paid for my March shops yesterday too.

Valerie
Go to Top of Page

KristenNC
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
326 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  03:56:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I feel like Charlie Brown when the Peanuts gang goes trick-or-treating and everyone else gets the good stuff. At every house Charlie Brown says "I got a rock."
Still nothing...
Go to Top of Page

CabrusoBros
Star Contributor

NC
USA
744 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  06:39:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kristen, I got a rock, too. Not sure how the payment system works when it comes to divying up the goods. I don't know if it goes by amount or state or email address or what.
Go to Top of Page

.Janet Sue
Contributor

Bayside, NY
USA
99 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  7:47:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a feeling that the payment schedule goes by the date you completed the assignment. Here it is May 6th . I still have not received a March payment. By their schedule, April payments are
due on 5/10/05 which is this coming Tuesday.

Janet Sue
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

KristenNC
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
326 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  06:16:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed a shop on 3/15 and received payment on 5/6. I really like this company so I am giving them the benefit of the doubt....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums