Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

.Janet Sue
Contributor

Bayside, NY
USA
99 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  3:29:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally got paid today for the March shop. For some reason, my shopper log says paid on 4/15/05. I wonder if Paypal held
up payments. They have a reputation for not cooperating.

Janet

Janet Sue
Silver Certified.
Shopping-Queens and New York City
Go to Top of Page

LenFriscia

West Paterson, NJ
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  05:27:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I managed to get through the RQA meltdown without a scratch, but now I run into a hassle with Confero. When do you think payment for my April shops will arrive?
Go to Top of Page

LynnPerley
Valued Contributor

Kernersville, NC
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2005 :  7:48:49 PM  Send LynnPerley an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was paid May 5 for March, and they say the 25th is the pay date fom now on - I guess that means May 25th for April. I've been shoppping for this company since I started and I hope they get through the growing pains soon.

Lynn
Shopping the Piedmont Triad, NC Area
MSPA Silver # qhhkk5
Go to Top of Page

Rachael Collinsworth
Star Contributor

Winchester, Kentucky
USA
403 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  10:32:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone been paid for May?

I received no email saying that the pay date had changed and indeed, my instructions stated "after the 10th". Well, that date has come and gone and I am still waiting

Rachael Collinsworth
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping much of Central KY
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  10:37:49 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is generally around the 14th or 15th. You will get it soon, I am sure. They are very reliable.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

KristenNC
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
326 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  11:46:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I thought that I remembered receiving an email stating that their payment date was switching to the end of the month but I could not find it. A previous post from Lynn Perley says that the 25th is the new date. Payment for my April shop was received on 5/25.
Go to Top of Page

JAngler64
Valued Contributor

Philadelphia, PA
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  5:04:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I saw that my shops in May were PENDING on friday, 5/12/05. I then got paid today, 5/15/05.
It always shows up between the 15th and 20th of the month like clockwork for me. Confero is truly reliable.

Jeff
MSPA Gold Certified aacxgi
Shopping Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, NY to Washington, DC
Go to Top of Page

.Janet Sue
Contributor

Bayside, NY
USA
99 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  7:13:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also got paid today. Nice surprise. Apparently, they do pay according to when you completed the jobs. Most of my jobs for them
were done very early in May. They did say that payments were moved to before the 25th of the month.

Janet

Janet Sue
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

ICourland
Contributor

New York, NY
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  3:36:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Confero is one of my favorite companies to work for. The schedulers are very appreciative and friendly. The pay is pretty good for the types of assignments they have. Very nice company.

Ilene
I no longer shop. Stop spamming me with your shops!
Go to Top of Page

JonBinSD

Carlsbad, CA
USA
40 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  10:31:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My pay hit paypal today for May shops, no problems.

Jonny B Good
San Diego Co, Boarder on the Border with your special order
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2005 :  04:24:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love this company, too, but lately have had problems with them requesting documents which I already submitted. Anyone else having this problem?

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

LenFriscia

West Paterson, NJ
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2005 :  05:06:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had the same problem, and lost payment on 2 shops because they claim they did not get my fax. They also beat me on 2 other shops for specious reasons. They did pay on time, but I will work for this company again.
Go to Top of Page

CabrusoBros
Star Contributor

NC
USA
744 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2005 :  09:58:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
FYI-Have not been paid yet for 5-16 shop. Have not received a pending email notification. Still makes me curious as to exactly who receives the payments first when they do start submitting to Pay Pal. I won't worry about it until the 25th end date.

As far as Judy's comments about fax issues, I find shops/faxes done on Saturdays are the ones I receive the "have not received verification at time of review" emails on Sundays, although fax was submitted within an hour of shop when I return home and then input. Reads almost as if an out-of-office editor reviews and then fax is checked for on Monday.
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2005 :  4:50:19 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was paid as agreed today for several May shops.

Being a Gold Certified Shopper gave me first pick of several shops. I was able to route the shops. I had a few days flexibility. I left some shops for others in my area.
The shops needed clarification. The Account Manager was quick to respond and very easy to communicate with. The editors did their thing in a reasonable period.

I would take more situations like this in a heartbeat.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

AustinBill

Austin, TX
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  11:45:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still waiting for a payment from Confero for a shop done in early June. In reading the threads, it seemed that the payment schedule is slipping a bit. I sent an email a week ago to their address for payment issues, and have yet to hear back from them.I have done a few shops for them, and they always paid on time previously. Any ideas on how to get them to fix this?

AustinBill
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

CabrusoBros
Star Contributor

NC
USA
744 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  3:36:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone received August payment yet? I just realized I had not received a Pay Pal notice with today being after the 25th. Shop log shows as pending.
Go to Top of Page

.Janet Sue
Contributor

Bayside, NY
USA
99 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  6:34:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got paid on September 23rd.

Janet Sue
Silver Certified.
Go to Top of Page

HollyNC
Valued Contributor

Wilmington, NC
USA
144 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  7:39:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got paid today for August shops. I wonder why we aren't all getting paid on the same day?

MSPA Gold Certified

Shopping Wilmington, Carolina Beach, Wrightsville Beach, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC.
Go to Top of Page

LynnPerley
Valued Contributor

Kernersville, NC
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  8:07:06 PM  Send LynnPerley an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Holly - I was paid on Sept 15 for some fast food shops I did on July 29th. I wonder if the difference has to do with the client shopped. (I used to do a lot of their grocery shops in this area, but when I let my scheduler know that my neighbor just started working for that chain, she indicated I could no longer accept those shops).

Lynn
Shopping the Piedmont Triad, NC Area
MSPA Silver # qhhkk5
Go to Top of Page

HollyNC
Valued Contributor

Wilmington, NC
USA
144 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  8:10:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lynn, I don't know if it has to do with the client or not. My shops were for two different clients.

MSPA Gold Certified

Shopping Wilmington, Carolina Beach, Wrightsville Beach, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums