Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

.Janet Sue
Contributor

Bayside, NY
USA
99 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2005 :  9:16:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anni-What does your job log show? Does it show Payment Pending for those jobs? Is it possible that those jobs were not processed for some reason until November? I just received my November payments today.
If your shop log has shown payment pending since November, send them an email.

Janet Sue
Silver Certified.
Shopping-Queens and New York City
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth36
Star Contributor

Greenville, NC
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2005 :  07:19:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received payment yesterday too for November shops! Somehow their system last month missed one of my October shops. No biggie, I decided to wait and see if it was paid when November shops were. Nope. Still not paid. It has never gone into pending status either. I finally emailed the scheduler and the Confero payment email addy about it. I think it was an oversight on their part. The scheduler emailed me back and apologized. He advised that he had forwarded the email to the appropriate payroll person and I should hear something next week after the holiday.

Elizabeth
Shopping Greenville NC and surrounding areas!
I WANT MORE MERCHANDISING WORK! Call me, ok?
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2005 :  08:58:53 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just checked and I was paid for all my shops. Did you take care of the verification forms needed to get paid?

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth36
Star Contributor

Greenville, NC
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2005 :  7:27:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yeap- Seems it was just an oversight on their part... What else could it be? It was a last minute shop for them and I think it was just overlooked... I have been paid for every other shop and got a good grade on the report so I am not really worried about it. I will give them a week or so and see if they respond to my email. If not, I will email the scheduler again and see what I need to do next.

Elizabeth
Shopping Greenville NC and surrounding areas!
I WANT MORE MERCHANDISING WORK! Call me, ok?
Go to Top of Page

BrianM

San Francisco, CA
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  11:50:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think Confero forgot to pay their domain registration fee for conferoinc.com . The SASSIE site appears to be unaffected.
Go to Top of Page

Cyn_Cal

San Francisco, CA
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  6:55:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
site works for me...

Shopping San Francisco, Marin County and the Peninsula
Go to Top of Page

.KSSTraci
Inactive

Tucson, AZ
USA
258 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  1:21:05 PM  Visit .KSSTraci's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Confero is still up and running! No worries. You can log into their site two different ways:

www.conferoinc.com
www.sassieshop.com/2confero

The most common mistake shoppers make is misspelling Confero's name when trying to get to their website. Double check your spelling or just copy and paste the addresses as I've listed them above. You should have no problem accessing their site. Good luck!

Traci Davis
Kern Scheduling Services

Traci Davis
KSS International, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

Melyssa

Flanders, NY
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  6:08:07 PM  Send Melyssa an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I see noone has posted to this thread in a while, but I was wondering how long it takes to be paid by Confero. I had done a shop for them in May and have marked in my records that it should be paid around the 15th of June but I haven't been paid yet.

Just wondering if this is usual...?

~Lyssa~
Go to Top of Page

Melyssa

Flanders, NY
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  5:23:06 PM  Send Melyssa an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
That's so odd! I got this email from them not too long ago:

Dear Shoppers,

Iím writing to tell you that I have made a huge mistake in the processing of your payment for your May 2006. The bad news is that your payment isnít processing today. The good news is that I should have it ironed out asap. It was MY fault! Though I am not exactly new to Confero, I am human and made a gigantic mistake. I wanted to tell you about it as soon as possible and let you also know that I am working on rectifying the payments THIS week.

Iím incredibly sorry and really appreciate your patience. If you have questions, please email me. Again, I am very sorry.

Dawn Graham

dawng@conferoinc.com

919.469.5200 x 158 or 800-326-3880 x 158

And I still haven't been paid!

~Lyssa~
Go to Top of Page

MargeI
Star Contributor

Middletown, MD
USA
900 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  5:30:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my Paypal from them today.
Go to Top of Page

.Sandy C
Inactive

NM
USA
151 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  7:04:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got the same message as Melyssa... all I can say is...

HOW REFRESHING!!

I can be patient... this isn't a company that usually doesn't pay. Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone admits them upfront and apologizes.

Sandy
MSPA Silver Certified July 2005
Go to Top of Page

BethMomOf2
Star Contributor

Cornelius, NC
USA
304 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  9:56:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also got the same email. Another reason why I like shopping for Confero. Communication and respect....huge in my book.

Beth
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  10:02:15 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I never received the email and I did shops in May as well. I never worry about Confero. I have done a great deal of shops for them and always been paid. This is one class act company! I was quite pleased to receive 9's from them on my last round of shops. They are quite strict with the grades.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

WilliamJ
Contributor

Dunmore, PA
USA
80 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  08:30:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got the e-mail yesterday, and my pay today.

Hey, flub-ups happen. I've made my share!

I was pleased to see the e-mail...it takes cojones to step up and admit a mistake to a big group like that!

Shopping The Poconos and Northeastern Pennsylvania
MSPA Silver
Go to Top of Page

Melyssa

Flanders, NY
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  4:05:11 PM  Send Melyssa an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did get paid today as well and I agree - good communication is nice to see as well as someone taking responsibility for their mistake. No wonder this company is one of my favorites!

~Lyssa~
Go to Top of Page

DonnaShops
Star Contributor

Murfreesboro, TN
USA
380 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  9:09:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I LOVE this company. The shops I've done for them have been great. If only they had more in my area...

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping Middle TN & Beyond
Someday my Spa Shop will come!
Go to Top of Page

CoreyF

Jeffersonville, PA
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  09:54:20 AM  Visit CoreyF's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also got that email. It was great to receive such a notice, rather than nothing at all! The honesty was very much appreciated. I did not mind the extra little bit of a wait at all.

MSPA Gold Certified tL7nth
- Shopping in Southeastern PA
- Owner & Designer - The Mystery Shop Stop
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  1:29:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone received the materials for the round of restaurant reward shops scheduled to begin July 1st? I emailed the scheduler but have not gotten a reply yet. There is a short timeframe to get them done and now it is the holiday weekend with no materials. I hope they will be granting extensions. It would be very difficult to eat several meals on the same day.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

Melyssa

Flanders, NY
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  6:15:30 PM  Send Melyssa an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
No restaurants in my area, just banks, boo-hoo! for next time!

~Lyssa~
Go to Top of Page

Ron de Sacramento
Valued Contributor

Sacramento, CA
USA
214 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2006 :  4:00:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Looks like Confero will be late again this month. Just got the email.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ģ Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums