Page: of 11

MariaMia
Star Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
274 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  07:54:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Pam,

Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation and just got home a few days ago. I wish I could go but its not possible to work and remodel constraints. Another time for sure. I m sure it will be a great success. Enjoy it all guys. Mia

Mia
Go to Top of Page

Irla
Apprentice

Los Angeles, CA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2009 :  08:39:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi California Shoppers,
I live and shop in Los Angeles, and would like to know if there is anyone shopping in LA, who is interested in partnering to do some merchandising. MarketForce/Certified has quite a few merchandising opportunities which need 2 people, and I would love to do them, but don't know of anyone else in the area that would like to also.

Anyone interested can contact me or reply here.

Irla

Irla
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  05:53:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Irla, been a few days since your post, I was curious if you found an assistant yet? my husband and I work as a team in the Inland Empire area (when work finds us!) and do a lot of travel work (when that finds us).
I was sent a posting from the narms recruiter for work close to me from Market Force Information and was wondering if you ever found anybody to help you with these projects?
We may know somebody in your area (if they haven't left merchandising yet, a lot have!)
If you want you can E-mail and I will check with them.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

Kathie Rost
Contributor

Murrieta, CA
USA
61 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  01:24:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm Kathie, and I've been shopping the Temecula/ Murrieta area in the Inland Empire for about 18 months now. I love fine dining shops, and amusement parks/skating/places I can take the kids, like Mulligan's. So I don't do a lot of the more run-of the mill assignments. I like reimbursements over just pay so I don't have to declare it, and I get free experiences. Folks at Volition have been really a big help to me!
If anyone in my area would like to network at all, I would be happy to send you any assignments I can't do! Thanks--

Kona Kathie
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  08:46:15 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Kathie, nice to meet you. I am not in need of anymore jobs, but I appreciate the offer. If you are ever in the Orange County area, let me know and we can meet for coffee.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Les1989

Northern CA & NV, CA
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  09:28:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all...my first time on the forum here and I just wanted to send a BIG "thank you" to everyone who has generously shared so much helpful information about this industry. Before officially starting, I read everything I could find on ms-ing and the good companies via these forums and was able to avoid many pitfalls and problems that beset newbies. Usually if I had (and still have!) any questions at all I could quickly find the answer here.

I really appreciate everyone who has shared their valuable learning experiences with others and I hope to meet many of you at IMSC in LV.

MSPA Gold
MSPA & IMSC Video Certified
Nevada Registered
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  10:00:38 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, it is about time you got on here. I am so glad to see you!

PamInCa
Go to Top of Page

LauraLyn
Trainee

Temecula, CA
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  8:57:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am new to this MS. I a so new I have not done a shop yet! I think this will fit into my life. I have a business with my husband and we are busy from April through August then not so much the rest of the year. I can start out slow and pick up some speed around Sept. I will be able to work in Temecula area and in the Fullerton area. I have Pam's book and have read through it twice now. I have registered with one company because they are looking for someone with my make of car. I read the company website areas intended for the client to get an idea of what service they offer.
I appreciate all of the info on the forum.

Laura Lyn
It is all news to me!
Silver Certificate shopper in CA
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2010 :  10:35:58 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Laura, thanks for purchasing the book. I am only about an hour away from you. I see a lot of postings for jobs in the Temecula area. Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

PamInCa
Go to Top of Page

VivianSoCal
Valued Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
141 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2010 :  01:39:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone here in or near Hanford, CA?
Please email me.

Vivian
MSPA Silver Certified since 2004
Go to Top of Page

LauraLyn
Trainee

Temecula, CA
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2010 :  10:28:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here in Temecula and I have completed 2 shops! Wow. I wonder how many people are shopping in Riverside County? How many shopping do not know about or post on this site? How many shopping don't want us to know about them? I would like to know you...whoever you are!

Laura Lyn
It is all news to me!
Go to Top of Page

Kathie Rost
Contributor

Murrieta, CA
USA
61 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2010 :  7:26:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OMG Lauralyn, you are right down the street from me! (Murrieta.) Would love to network with you about assignments you and I like and hate, companies, etc. Please PM me if you can and I may be able to refer you to some shops you would really enjoy!

Kona Kathie
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  04:25:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello LauraLyn, Kathie, we "up the hill" in Hesperia and work all over state, we sometimes have work in the Inland Empire, mostly pass through on the way to SD.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

LauraLyn
Trainee

Temecula, CA
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  6:09:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow. Some of you shoppers really get around. Here I am thinking I will just shop in my own town and some of you are all over the state! I think you must be good planners. When I visit family in Idaho maybe I will plan a couple of shops for Boise. Maybe something on my way through Las Vegas!

Laura Lyn
It is all news to me!
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2010 :  04:55:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi LauraLyn, yes it does take planning (hubby's department) hear you on the Vegas thing, haven't had any projects there for awhile, may have to go on our own and help their economy a little.

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

ErinHayden
Valued Contributor

Visalia, California
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2010 :  10:48:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. Been on this forum for quite a while, and have been MSing since 2004. I started in the Fullerton area, moved to the Inland Empire, and now live in Visalia. My main area is Visalia/Fresno, but I take routes anywhere within the state. :)

Best shopping experience? A FF shop in Mammoth Lakes in February (i.e., had to go the long way to get around the mountains - a 6 hour drive one-way), and the company ended up offering me EVERY shop they had along the way, allowed me to take my 2-year-old son with me on the shops, and reimbursed for gas and my hotel stay. I still hold that company very close to my heart.

Erin
MSPA Silver Certified - Covering the great state of California since 2004
Have laptop, camera, and military base access - will travel!
Go to Top of Page

AhMaynard

CA
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2010 :  12:19:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. I'm in the Murrieta/Temecula valley area. I shop and merchandise all around southern Riverside though I prefer staying local. I would love to get to know any others of your that are local too. I know the competition is tight with the recession and all, but we can play nice I'm sure :) I know some merchandising jobs that need partners, so having someone to work with from time to time would be nice. You can PM me anytime. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

RebOlivas

Lemoore, CA
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2010 :  07:07:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi All, I have been mystery shopping for almost 5 years, just found this site earlier this year. Nice to know so many people do just what I do. I am from the Lemoore area, but travel quite a distance when necessary.

Rebecca
Go to Top of Page

JenGA
Valued Contributor

Kingsburg, CA
USA
157 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2012 :  5:23:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I saw a shopper yesterday while I was out doing a shop. It was nice seeing one in my area. I wanted to say hi, but didn't want to jeopardize either of our results (same client, different companies)

Jen
Mystery Shopping in the Central Valley of CA since 2005
Silver Certified since December 2008
Go to Top of Page

MatthewinDE
Valued Contributor

Wilmington, DE
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2014 :  12:05:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi California Shoppers!

I'm currently scheduling two projects that and need more shoppers in California. My current needs are listed below:

Tobacco/Alcohol Compliance shops:
I need shoppers between 18/21 (depending on whether the shop is tobacco or alcohol) and 25. Shoppers need by 4/25 in these cities (many more cities are shopped, but these are the remaining locations).
Atascadero, CA 93422 (US)
Bakersfield, CA 93304 (US)
Bakersfield, CA 93306 (US)
Bakersfield, CA 93313 (US)
Healdsburg, CA 95448 (US)
Selma, CA 93662 (US)
Wasco, CA 93280 (US)
Yuba City, CA 95991 (US)

Dueling Piano Bar Shops
I need shoppers between 21 and 45 in Hollywood for these fun shops!

If you're interested in these, please contact me at schedulermatthew@gmail.com for registration information!

Matthew
Shopping in DE
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums