Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

Shannon Marinelli
Contributor

Canyon Lake, Texas
USA
86 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2005 :  10:16:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was wondering if there are any out there who network here in Texas? I would like to get to know others in my general south Texas area. Thanks for your replies to my post! Shannon

Shannon M

.IFHernandez
Inactive

San Antonio, TX
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  6:17:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey, this would be great. I would like to network and get to know others and find other opportunities. I work areas in and nearby San Antonio. I get emails from other companies for merchandising and mystery shops but cannot do sometimes because I can only work up to 2:00 pm due to my kiddos schedules.

Irene
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  11:27:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello my name is Ruth Mcanally and I am looking to network with mystery shoppers that mystery shop in the East texas areas as soon as possible and by east texas I mean Gilmer, Pittsburg, winnsoboro, Dangerfield and Mount Pleasant and I also do demos and would like to start merchandising if you know of any people in this area please respond to this message, looking to start working with new companies and get to meet people that also mystery shop in this area.

Thanks ruth mcanally

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

.IFHernandez
Inactive

San Antonio, TX
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  05:09:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ruth,
What companies are you registered with to do your demo's?

Irene
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  08:11:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
At Your Service Marketing
Spar
National in store
North dallas Demos
Vim
Quality Marketing
And
Greet America

That is all I can think of let me know which companies you work for doing your demos or are you just getting started or something I am signed up for every company that is on www.volition.com under demos and merchandising and mystery shopping

let me know what companies you work for as soon as possible.

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

.IFHernandez
Inactive

San Antonio, TX
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  12:10:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wanted to make sure you were on Greet America.
I was given my first merchandising job through Lawerence Merchandising. They are great to work for and will train. I had applied to www.narms.com and registered with that web site and a few months later I was given the opportunity to apply. I had retail experience from my college days and a positive attitude and I got a job at w/LM working at Target 10/04 doing their jewelry panels once a week and now I'm gaining valuable experience to get other via NARMS for other jobs. Have you tried this one?

Irene
Go to Top of Page

.Linda Davila
Inactive

Troy, MI
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  2:56:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Ruth !
I'm not in tx right now, but my heart is ! I might only remind you read the threads about some of these co., esp Quality ! I hate to see a fellow Texan do work for nothing, it's such a burn !
Hey Irene ! I'm a born SA gal... southside to be exact ! I'll be in Sa next month to visit, maybe more permenant this summer ! Keep in touch !

Linda
Go to Top of Page

.IFHernandez
Inactive

San Antonio, TX
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  5:37:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Great suggestion!!! Whenever I take a merchandising assignment from a new company I always READ volition first!!
I lived on the Soutside off Somerset until I was 14 yrs old so its in my blood. Hope you make it back for good.

Irene
Go to Top of Page

.Linda Davila
Inactive

Troy, MI
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  06:46:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Irene,
I know what you mean...reading this forum has saved me a few heataches, wish the rest of life's problem could be headed off like that ! LOL !! I know exactly where that is... my mom still lives around there... furhter down Military Dr, going to Brooks AFB, or what use to be ! I keep in touch !

Linda
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  09:52:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anybody looking to network in the east texas area around Gilmer, Pittsburg, Mount Pleasant, Winnsboro and dangerfield if so please let me know email me at punkie2001@wmconnect.com so we can have an online chat session or meet each other for lunch and get to know one another better and maybe even exchange some tips. I am interested in talking to mystery shoppers and demo people.

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page

SherriMG
Valued Contributor

Bells, TX
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  06:40:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I merchandise and MS in the Texoma are: from Anna, TX. to Marietta, OK. I live outside of Sherman. The main company I work for is MCA and I love it!!

Sherri
Merchandising is what I do!!
Go to Top of Page

.IFHernandez
Inactive

San Antonio, TX
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  06:03:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just an FYI.
I almost accepted a merchandiser position w/Midwest Merchandising but Volition saved me. Turns out they are known for non payment & NSF cks to merchandiser. I almost did the job today......I got a long job listing w/National Merchandiser LLC for many cities in Texas, does anyone want me to forward this to them??? Thanks IFH

Irene
Go to Top of Page

Virginia_D
Valued Contributor

Lubbock, TX
USA
169 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  07:57:17 AM  Visit Virginia_D's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anybody else in the West Texas/Panhandle region? I'm in Lubbock

Virginia
Go to Top of Page

PamShops
Contributor

San Antonio, Texas
USA
72 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  3:40:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Fellow Texans,

I am also in South Texas but have never done any merchandising, just MSing since July of 2003.

IFHernandez it's good to see we are not in too much competition with each other. I work until 3pm so I can only MS after that!

Stay in touch...

MSPA Gold
Shopping San Antonio and surrounding areas
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a BIG difference"
Go to Top of Page

Texas_Karen

Humble, TX
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  3:58:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey, from down in Victoria, TX.
Go to Top of Page

CelinaR

Tulia, TX
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  6:15:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi I am from Amarillo Texas and I am looking to try to meet new people in the west texas area
Go to Top of Page

Virginia_D
Valued Contributor

Lubbock, TX
USA
169 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  4:33:05 PM  Visit Virginia_D's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
HI!! I'm just south of you in Lubbock.

Virginia
Go to Top of Page

CelinaR

Tulia, TX
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  11:21:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow it is great to know there is someone in the west texas area that I can talk to
Go to Top of Page

Patty829
Apprentice

Mcallen, Texas
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  10:45:58 PM  Send Patty829 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi =) I'm further south than all of you. Anyone is the Rio Grande Valley area? I'm in Mcallen. I'd like some tips on merchandising, I'm fairly new to it.
Go to Top of Page

Kristin518
Apprentice

Denton, Texas
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  11:29:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am new to site also, don't see anyone else from my part of town, DFW area

I just started, it's been fun so far, just trying to get the shops for the Dallas area. I dont see any other DFW area shoppers but they seem to go fast!!! I am actually in Denton, north of Dallas
Go to Top of Page

RuthMcanally
Valued Contributor

Pittsburg, TX
USA
133 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  10:49:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still looking for people to connect with in my part of texas which is east texas around mount Pleasant, Pittsburg, Gilmer, Winnsboro, dangerfield and surronding areas if you are a merchandiser, demonstrator or mystery shopper in this area please email me so we can exchange some tips and etc

Ruth Mcanally
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums