Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

Theresa in Clear Lake

Houston, TX
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  1:50:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi!
I am from the Houston area....not much activity on this topic....I know there are a lot of MSer's around here because the jobs go quickly! :)
I've only been doing this since IKE, to supplement income, but have found a whole new world doing this....
Let me know who is still out there...maybe while we are out one day we can have lunch....or maybe we can just chat here....
Lookin forward to some new "co-workers"

Theresa
Proudly Shopping SE TX
Silver Certified 2008
Go to Top of Page

Kim6950
Apprentice

Housotn, TX
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  11:24:05 AM  Send Kim6950 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Where in Town are you ??
I have a few girls I have met doing this and we meet up.Want to join or chat im me or email me . I don't post much but very active and work everyday but Monday. Yes I do make a living somewhat

K
Go to Top of Page

Pat Kohl Sennett
Apprentice

Toledo, OH
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  07:41:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm just wintering as an RVer in Conroe/Willis area, north of Houston. Would love to meet other MS in area.

Pat, Traveling the USA
Go to Top of Page

KFulksTX
Apprentice

Springtown, TX
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  11:11:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Are there any shoppers out there in the NW Ft Worth, TX, area? I'm new to MS (after being laid off from my FT job) and would like to get some feedback on who is great to use in our area; how to bring in the most income, demo or merchandising jobs, etc. Thank you for your assistance.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

GreginTex
Trainee

Houston, TX
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  11:24:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the mystery shopping arena, but am enjoying it. I live and do my shops in the galleria area. There seems to be plenty, but I have to accept them quickly after I find out about them because they go quickly. I've seen a few from the Houston area, but not as many as I thought I would. Say hi if you are. I'd love to start a dialogue and compare notes.

Go to Top of Page

KatPedersen

Katy, TX
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  5:53:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone, I live in Houston and shop the area. There are quite a few people here and jobs. I do jobs from Downtown to the Katy area mostly but venture other places occasionally...

I know a couple other shoppers and have been working at this for 5 years so its my living as such as it is.

I'd love to chat with and meet if we can work things out.

KAT

Kat
Shopping Houston from Downtown and the Medical Center to Katy
Go to Top of Page

TXMichelle
Apprentice

San Antonio, Texas
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  8:28:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone!

I shop San Antonio and some surrounding areas. I would enjoy meeting others who love what they do. I am easy to get along with and love meeting new people to laugh. Anyone from my location wish to keep in touch or have a group already?

~Michelle
Shopping San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

DebbieInc
Apprentice

Houston, Texas
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2009 :  12:25:50 PM  Send DebbieInc an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Kat. Seeing as your post was a couple months ago, I hope you still get this. I, too, shop Houston and Katy. I've only been doing it since February, but really enjoy it and would like to get to know someone "in the biz". I also shop Sugarland, Richmond, Rosenberg, and Brookshire. I'm in Alief, by West Oaks mall.

Thanks,
Debbie

Debbie
MSPA Silver Certified #ipsy11
Go to Top of Page

DagnyO

San Antonio, TX
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  09:11:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Where's all the merchandisers in the San Antonio area? I know you're out there I've only met a few through a company I work for.

It would be nice to have a get-together or lunch sometime to do the network/gripe/rant thing

Dagny
Merchandising and resets in the San Antonio, TX Metro area covering Converse, Schertz, Selma, Universal City
NARMS Merchandising Proficiency Test Passed
Go to Top of Page

MelissaJackson
Trainee

Granbury, TX
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2009 :  12:55:50 PM  Visit MelissaJackson's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
We recently moved to the coastal Bend area. I am in Rockport. Thought I would have to give up my shopping til I return to DFW. After about six weeks of not working..I have found a few shops near me and I'm back at it. Now, I'm looking for merchandising or demo company. If there are any shoppers in this area let me know. Yeah, we could get together or something.

~Jackson~
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Frances

FL
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2009 :  2:20:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi there

I am in the San Antonio area too - I have many tales to tell - how about you?

Frances
Go to Top of Page

AnAguilar76
Apprentice

Sealy, Texas
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2011 :  04:09:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello!

I'm from Sealy, I shop a 30 minute radius from Sealy. I do Columbus, Brenham, Katy, Rosenburg, Hempstead. Looking to start a meet up once a month. :)

Andrea
Go to Top of Page

Ava M Rurak
Apprentice

Texas
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  12:02:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm new at this and looking to learn more. any info would be greatly appreciated. any networks in DFW area?
Thanks,

AVA R
Go to Top of Page

LinsinDallas

Dallas, TX
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2011 :  1:44:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi All Texans,

I was booked for a beer demo on 4/29/11 for PMG from SA, Tx. I arrived at the store early but, the manager would not let me work as I'm not bilingual.....I called PMG they called me back and told me to just go home and I would be paid a min. fee I told them that I did'nt think that was fair as I showed up on time to work......Elizabeth from PMG finally said that I would be paid in full......I have not been paid and they have not relied to my last 3 emails.

Gold gf8kxc Shopping in the Dallas area.
Go to Top of Page

LinsinDallas

Dallas, TX
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2011 :  1:46:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi All Texans,

I was booked for a beer demo on 4/29/11 for PMG from SA, Tx. I arrived at the store early but, the manager would not let me work as I'm not bilingual.....I called PMG they called me back and told me to just go home and I would be paid a min. fee I told them that I did'nt think that was fair as I showed up on time to work......Elizabeth from PMG finally said that I would be paid in full......I have not been paid and they have not relied to my last 3 emails.

Gold gf8kxc Shopping in the Dallas area.
Go to Top of Page

Sandy R

Diana, Texas
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2011 :  10:18:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Greetings All!

Northeast Texas here!
Longview and its lil circle of cities.
Looking for other Merchandisers in the area!

Currently working for Driveline.

Merchandiser with 2 years experience seeking work in the Longview, Texas area!
Go to Top of Page

ChellyShops
Apprentice

Dallas, TX
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2011 :  11:07:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is there anyone in the Dallas, Texas area who would like to meet and talk about strategies for mystery shopping.

Rochelle
Go to Top of Page

Carmen A

Central, TX
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2012 :  1:46:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Who else is in the area between Granbury, Gatesville, Eastland and Brownwood ??
Go to Top of Page

Brian O.

Texas
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2012 :  9:09:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi. I work in the Ft. Worth, Crowley, Burleson, Alvarado area. Anyone else out there maybe in a different part of Ft Worth that I can network with without competing for jobs? Thanks.

Brian O.
Go to Top of Page

JuanitaJ
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1082 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2012 :  12:34:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I shop everything north of I-10, east to west, on up to New Waverly and from Magnolia to the west and Huffman to the east. I have a regular contracting job with a company that takes me all over these areas on a regular basis so all I have to do is look for extra jobs wherever I plan to be. I know my schedule three months in advance. Sometimes schedulers really think I am doing them a favor to grab these out of the way places but, truth be known, I was going to be there anyway.

I have occasionally gone out to Katy for some high-paying jobs and I go to the Galleria mainly for focus groups. The one place I never go, though, is downtown Houston.

I once worked for a company that shopped a particular grocery store. Sometimes I was sent as far as Galveston (paid by the hour and by the mile).

Juanita
MSPA Gold Certified
Happily shopping the Houston, TX area.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums